PART 🦋 XVI

》~■~《

》~■~《

Chapter 16

"Why are you crying idiot" Sania says, feeling her t-shirt wet with his tears.

"I feel sorry for myra" he mumbled, breaking the hug and wiping his tears.

"I never knew Sunansh bhanushali could cry '' Sania says teasingly, making him giggle.

"It's a secret between us,"  he says, in a hushed tone, keeping his fingers on lips,  gazing at her with his moistened brown eyes.

'Why is he looking so cute while crying?'

'I think I have gone crazy'

'I'm finding a crying man cute?'

"Earth to sania" sunansh waves his hand infront of her, breaking her thoughts.

"Uhh"  she cleared her throat, dusting the non existing dust from his t-shirt.

" Should we go and meet her?" She suggests wiggling her brows while he kept silent for a few seconds before nodding his head and standing up from the chair.

°°°°°°

"Are you serious ansh?" Siya screamed, grabbing his collar and smiling widely.

Reyansh nodded his head grabbing her waist pulling closer to his well built chest.

"Are we really going to move out?" She asked, now leaning onto his chest, hugging him. He hummed to her question, hugging her back.

"Will they agree?" She again questioned him.

"For that we have to ask them personally but lastly it totally depends on them if they want to move out or stay here" he answered.

"Then let's go. I was thinking about seeing Myra. We will discuss it then and there'' she said, breaking the hug and pulling him out of their room.

°°°°°°

"Avy baby" Myra whispers, breaking the hug and wiping her tears.

"Tell me honestly"  she sniffles, walking to the table and drinking the water from the glass kept on the table.

"What?" He asked her, removing his coat, throwing it on the bed. Unbuttoning his shirt.

"You liked the tea I prepared for you, didn't you?"

Avyansh choked on his saliva hearing her question. Looking horrified, he quickly ran to the washroom to freshen up, avoiding her question.

Myra looked confused by his actions but nevertheless concluded that he must be shy to admit it and decided to keep this question for another time.