PART 🦋 VI

》~■~《

》~■~《

Chapter 6

"This is so heavy" Sania walks, lifting the heavy lehenga she is wearing.

"Meri to Kamar tut gayi isko sambhalte sambhalte" Myra grunts walking beside Sania.

"Should I carry you darling?" Sunansh chipped in between.

"Should I kick you darling? '' Sania says, giving a wide smile which seems too sweet to be real. Myra laughs hearing Sania and looking at sunansh's face. Both couples enter the Mansion walking side to side.

Suman comes forward holding Aarti ki thali, as she was about to put the vermillion on Avyansh's forehead he shows his palm stopping her actions.

"Kya hua beta" Gayatri asks.

"Bhabhi hamara swagat karegi" Avyansh says looking at Siya who was standing beside Naina.

"Suman tumhari Maa hai, she has the right not some outsider" Gayatri says side eyeing Siya.

"Reyansh bhai pakka dadi pe Gaye Hai, Gussa hamesha Naak (nose) pe rehta hai dono ke" Sania mumbles to Myra.

" Abhi tune Reyansh bhai ka gussa dekha hi kahan hai" Myra whispers to Sania.

"Kal pool me, Maa kasam aise lag raha tha mujhe abhi zinda gaad denge" Sania whispers back remembering the cold eyes Reyansh gave her, making goosebumps raise on her body.

"Hamara swagat Siya bhabhi karengi" the cold voice of Avyansh cuts off the conversation between the brides.

"Pata nahi kya jadu Kiya hai tune mere ladko pe" Suman grumbles while handing the plate to Siya.

'kitna drama karte hai ye log' Myra mumbles

Siya rolls her eyes looking at the so-called drama of her mother-in- law.

She takes a few steps reaching the doorstep and puts the vermillion on the forehead of the couple and does the aarti.

"Now kick the jar slowly" She softly says smiling at the girls.

Brides kick the jar filled with rice marking their entry in their new house. Dipping their feets in the Alta they walk inside the mansion.

Firstly they head towards the mandir taking the blessings of shiv Parvati.

Now they all are settled in the hall waiting for the post wedding ritual where a plate filled with milk is kept in front of the bride and groom and a ring is dipped in it. Now, the bride and groom have to find the ring which is inside the plate and whoever finds it has the upper hand in the marriage.