PART 🦋 XXVII

》~■~《

》~■~《

Chapter 27

"Maybe your love" Myra said hovering over Avyansh but before he could hold her , she climbed down from the bed walking inside the bathroom.

While Avyansh sat there confused by her actions. He was relieved that they didn't move the things further before his confession but deep down he was a bit disappointed that they didn't continue further.

'You have to act angry'

Myra scolded herself for melting easily in front of him. As this was the first time when he is affected by her angryself.

And, now she is going to see how far he can go to convince her.

She took her time having a warm relaxing bath making him wait and testing his patience.

"Come put Myra, it's already been 37min. What are you doing inside?"

She heard Avyansh, knocking on the bathroom door. Giggling to herself she throws hands and legs in the air being happy, splashing the water inside the tub.

"I'm busy avy baby. Don't disturb me" She answered back, smiling to herself.

One thing Avyansh Bhanushali doesn't have is -patience, and him waiting for  thirty seven minutes is a huge thing for Myra.

But who is gonna tell her? That his patience level is beyond imagination. Only he knows how he suppressed his feelings for all these years.

'I should not make him wait any longer'

She thought and got out of the tub, wrapping the normal bathrobe she stood in front of the mirror applying the moisturiser. But, something caught her mind making the bathrobe fall off her body and now replaced by another bathrobe which reaches till her inner thighs and applying baby oil on her long legs.

'You cannot resist me now'

Smiling slyly she hummed walking out of the bathroom.

"Why did you wai—-"  her words stuck in her throat, finding the room empty.

"Avy baby" she called out hoping he would pop out in front of her vision.

"Ahhh!!" She screamed, clutching her hair.

°°°°°°

"Fuck" Avyansh cursed, walking inside the building. He was waiting for Myra, when Reyansh called him and reminded about the meeting which he totally forgot.

"Where were you?" Reyansh asked, knowing that Avyansh never leaves the office if it's not important.

"Myra ke piche the bhai, kutte ki dum ki tarah"
(He was behind Myra, like dog's tail)