Chapter 1 - 10

Chapter 1 Back to Sixteen Years Old (Zero)

  "Chengya..."

  She looked up at the night sky and pronounced the name that was deeply rooted in her soul.

  One voice after another.

  When she was 16 years old, she fell in love with his magnetic and tender singing voice on the radio.

  When she was 17 years old, she fell in love with his upright and stubborn character from the entertainment page.

  At the age of 18, his career was blocked and he became an adult gift from her father...

  What if she could see his expression of humiliation and resentment at that time? If he hadn't been blinded by the extreme happiness at that time, wouldn't he and she be like this now?
  It's a pity that she didn't understand anything at the time.

  So at the age of 20, he became her husband...

  In the next ten years, she changed his temperament and learned cooking, music, and everything she thought he would like, just so that he could watch more She glanced.

  But he still regarded her as a vixen and never touched her.

  Later, my father died of a heart attack, and the company was in chaos. As an heir, she knew nothing and knew nothing. In the end, she was defrauded of most of her property by her so-called relatives and friends, and the company could only declare bankruptcy.

  Just when her world completely collapsed, she finally met him and received his divorce agreement.

  His request is very simple, don't ask for anything, come cleanly, and leave cleanly.

  Why couldn't I see clearly before? He is obviously an eagle soaring in the sky, why do you want to break his wings and force him to be imprisoned in this luxurious iron cage?
  No matter whether he leaves or not, he must feel very painful after being around an annoying person for so many years, right? She once tried hard to make him fall in love with her, but what she got in return was pain for both of them. I used to be really stubborn and couldn't figure out the truth of "if you love the other person, you should make the other person happy". He always thinks that he should be his only choice, the only person who can bring him happiness.

  Looking at the divorce agreement that she had read countless times before her, she finally signed her name.

  Chengya, can you be happy in this way?

  She closed her eyes and smiled, but tears fell down.

  When she opened them again, perseverance had returned to her eyes. Picking up the pen again, she signed her name on the document on the table.

  That's a transfer.

  Transferring all the remaining property in her name to the man she loved deeply but was also deeply hurt by. She knew he still wanted to sing and hoped that the money could help him realize his belated dream.

  Chengya, if I could live my life over again, I would never squeeze my way into your life in such a barbaric way.

  If there is an afterlife, can I be your real wife?
  At that time, I will still love you and continue to love you with my life.

  With trembling hands, she placed the divorce agreement and property transfer document on the table. She glanced at the goblet with some bright red wine remaining next to her, and her haggard and tired face in the mirror that could not be concealed by heavy makeup, and then lay down. On the wedding bed that they had not used once after ten years of marriage.

  Just leave like this, at least you can keep your barely visible self in his memory. If it takes a few more months, I'm afraid...

  I'll be very tired.

  Consciousness finally began to blur.

  It must be that the medicine has taken effect, right?

  Chengya, you must walk happily in the future. Also be sure to keep your eyes open, because some people around you may not be as sincere as you think.

  At the last moment when her consciousness left, she seemed to hear the sound of the door being knocked open, and she also seemed to hear his roar.

  It's great that I can hear your voice at the end.

  I love you, Seung Ah. Also, thank you for coming into my life.

Chapter 2 Back to Sixteen Years Old (1)

  "Qin Xue... Qin Xue..."

  Rourou's timid voice came out again and again.

  Someone is calling her? Qin Xue suddenly opened her eyes.

  She's not dead?
  How can it be! The man clearly said that the medicine would allow her to die without pain. Why didn't she die?
  But even if he is not dead, where is he?
  She looked around in surprise.

  A wooden desk for two people, a group of boys and girls chatting separately, and... a petite girl who is as shy as a little white rabbit next to her?

  "You..."

  Before she could ask who she was, the girl kept apologizing.

  "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to disturb your sleep. It's just that the teacher will be here in two minutes. If you don't wake up, you will be taught a lesson by the teacher." Qin Xue was dumbfounded

  .

  What exactly is going on? Who is this little rabbit-like girl?
  "Okay, I told you to stop meddling in other people's business. If you are such a bitch, I won't accept your kindness!" A short-haired girl sitting in front turned her head impatiently and rolled her eyes.

  After Qin Xue saw her appearance clearly, she was surprised and called out on the spot: "Are you Cheng Le?!" The

  short-haired girl frowned and said impatiently: "Nonsense! I'm not Cheng Le, could you be?"

  How is that possible ? ? How can this be?

  Qin Xue stared at her blankly, and all kinds of memories suddenly overwhelmed her.

  Cheng Le and she were classmates for three years in high school. The funny thing is that they didn't exchange a few words in school. Instead, when they met again seven or eight years later, they accidentally became one of the few friends she could talk to. one. At that time, in order to find a common language with Chengya, she took many musical instrument, flower arrangement, and cooking classes to learn. Cheng Le, who had won the women's taekwondo championship, happened to be a teacher there as well, and that's how she met.

  Classmates who haven't seen each other for many years will always have some familiar feelings. In addition, she no longer had the cold and arrogant temperament she had when she was in school. The two of them became familiar with each other after a few interactions. I remember the thing she said the most was, if you had the same temper when you were in school, we would have become besties long ago. And why didn't she think so!

  Cheng Le, this is really Cheng Le! Wearing a high school uniform, sitting in the classroom, so young and energetic... Qin

  Xue felt a sore nose, and a layer of mist appeared in Qin Xue's eyes.

  "Cheng Le, can we be friends?"

  A sleepy voice escaped from her mouth. The voice was very small, but it shocked the short-haired girl and the little rabbit beside her.

  "Who wants to be with you..." Cheng Le instinctively objected. She didn't want to be friends with such an arrogant, rude, and self-centered young lady. But looking at those big eyes filled with tears, she found that the words of rejection seemed to be stuck in her neck, and she could no longer say them out.

  "Okay! Okay! Let's all be friends!" Little Rabbit just clapped his hands happily, as if the cowardice just now was just an illusion.

  With a pair of big eyes full of expectation and a pair of beautiful eyes full of tears, Cheng Le felt that "if you refuse, you will be spurned by God."

  She smacked her lips reluctantly: "If you can change your temper, I can reluctantly agree."

  Her tone seemed to be a favor to the other party. If it were Qin Xue in high school, she would definitely turn her face away proudly. , dismissive of her. But for her now, nothing makes her happier than this.

  "Okay! I will definitely change! Let's be friends!" She promised excitedly with a trembling voice, and her tears fell uncontrollably.