Chapter 11 - 20

Chapter 11 Back to Sixteen (Ten)

  Yes, alone.

  Her parents died, her brother stayed away, and even her only true love hated her. How could such a life give her the courage to fight against the disease?

  But look at Mr. Cheng, his hair and beard are indeed as gray as an ordinary old man, but he looks like he is only in his fifties. Looking at those eyes and the inconspicuous wrinkles on his face, all of these should be the result of years of physical exercise and kung fu practice.

  With a splash, Qin Xue knelt in front of Mr. Cheng.

  "Grandpa Cheng, I'm not afraid of hard work. And I don't learn kung fu for fun, but for a healthy body." She knew that if she didn't show her sincerity, she would lose her last chance. And the way she shows sincerity is by telling the truth.

  "Qin Xue, what are you doing! Stand up!"

  Before Mr. Cheng could say anything, Cheng Le became anxious and was about to pull him up, but Du Sisi grabbed him.

  "Qin Xue is serious." Facing her questioning look, Du Sisi replied.

  "I really lost to you, what's going on!" For Cheng Le, it was extremely depressing to take his classmates home to study with good intentions, but was "bullied" by his grandfather. "Grandpa, isn't it just that she wants to learn two things? If you don't want to teach her, just let your disciples teach you. As for bullying her like this?" How did

  I bully her? Mr. Cheng was also sulking in his heart. He has practiced martial arts all his life, so he naturally understands the profoundness of Kung Fu. Even though he is regarded as the Taishan Beidou of Chinese martial arts, he thinks that he has only learned the tip of the iceberg, so he is very disgusted with those who learn martial arts for fun or three-minute enthusiasm. people.

  Not to mention the virtues of my granddaughter, she has been like a wild boy since she was a child, but looking at the cute and pretty appearance of the girl in front of her, she does not look like the kind of person who has the perseverance to practice kung fu. He wanted to refuse, but he hadn't even had time to say a word yet, so one and two of them became more personal...

  But Qin Xue knelt down, which made Mr. Cheng look much better. Apart from anything else, there seems to be a lot of sincerity in her words and firm eyes, which makes the old man confused.

  "You said you learned martial arts because you wanted to have a healthy body?"

  "Yes." Some people may laugh at you if you say it, but this is indeed Qin Xue's purpose.

  "Why?" Mr. Cheng looked at her meaningfully. Hearing this reason from a little girl who was fifteen or sixteen years old and in her prime, it felt really ridiculous.

  Furthermore, with his decades of experience in observing people, he could tell at a glance that this girl was much heavier inside than she appeared on the surface, and seemed to be filled with countless worries.

  He didn't know what it was, and he didn't want to find out. He just felt that it couldn't be considered a very good thing at such a young age. This was also the reason why he didn't want to accept her.

  Qin Xue took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. She couldn't say that she would suffer from a terminal illness when she was 28 years old, and she wanted to exercise just to prevent that day, right?

  After sorting it out in her mind, she said: "I was very bad in the past and brought a lot of harm to my family. So I must have a healthy body to make up for their endless love for me." Mr.

  Cheng He raised his eyebrows, as if judging the authenticity of her words, and after pondering for a moment, he said: "Practicing martial arts is very hard, and you usually need to lay the foundation at a young age. You are older, so I am afraid you will be lacking."

Chapter 12 Back to Sixteen Years Old (Eleven)

  "I'm not afraid of hard work, no matter what kind of practice I can persist in!" Qin Xue said firmly, still kneeling in front of him without getting up.

  The old man sighed softly and called to the yard: "Fu Heng, come here." "

  Master." A young man wearing silver-white training clothes came over, "What's the matter?"

  Qin Xue looked over, her eyes involuntarily As soon as I saw it, wasn't that the martial arts star Fu Heng who suddenly became famous ten years later?

  Speaking of his story, it is considered legendary. A tourist who went to a film and television city was accidentally invited by a director who was interested in his appearance to play the role of a passerby assassin. As a result, he was not only begged to play the second male lead because of his extremely beautiful skills, but also became a hit. After becoming famous, he became another martial arts star who entered the world after Jackie Chan and others.

  However, I heard that this person has a very strange temper. Even if he is given a blank check for some films and asked to fill in the credits at will, he will not take any notice. As for other charity programs and performances, even if he earns nothing, he is willing to pay for them out of his own pocket or even provide large sponsorships to participate. Therefore, in his previous life, he was given a domineering nickname by fans on the Internet - Mr. Heng. There is no way, who said that every TV movie can have a huge impact, no wonder some big directors want to try their luck even though they know they will hit a wall.

  Qin Xue didn't pay too much attention to the gossip in the entertainment industry, but she had also heard about some of Hengye's deeds. I just didn't expect that Mr. Heng would be such a gentle and gentle person when he was young.

  Yes, very Confucian in temperament. He is in his 20s, with neat short hair, slender and gentle eyes, and a soft smile, which gives him a warm and friendly feeling. He is not at all cold and cool like he will be ten years later.

  He must have been changed by something, right?

  Ten years is not long, nor is it short. How many decades can you spend in your life to squander...

  Qin Xue's eyes dimmed, and her mind gradually drifted away.

  "Girl Qin, how about you let him teach you the horse stance? As long as you can persist for an hour, I will take you in." Mr. Cheng seemed to notice that she was absent-minded and coughed lightly.

  "Grandpa!" Cheng Le was angry. An hour of horse walking! Although it sounds very simple, if an ordinary person can persist for ten minutes, it is considered very good. He actually asked a girl who had no foundation and even climbed a mountain to be exhausted to walk for an hour.

  But this time Mr. Cheng was very insistent, glanced at her lightly, and then said to Qin Xue: "If you can't hold on for even an hour, you'd better study hard in the backyard and learn some simple self-defense techniques from Lele. ."

  "Thank you, grandpa, I will persevere!" Qin Xue stood up and bowed to the future "Master Heng": "Please teach me how to do the horse step." Don't talk about the horse step for an hour, even if she Even if her legs are broken, she will persevere because this is the first step she must take. If you can't even take this first step successfully, how can you change your destiny? !

  Fu Heng glanced at it suspiciously, then smiled gently and said, "Please follow me."

  "Thank you." Qin Xue thanked him softly and followed him to a special room. The reason why it is special is because the ground is covered with a layer of soft cushions. Walking on it feels like stepping on cotton, which is very comfortable.

  "This is where everyone usually fights, so it is covered with soft mats to prevent falls. You probably haven't practiced before, and a softer place will help you recover faster." Although the master did not say that he would take special care, Fu Heng I still can't think of this beautiful little girl as one of those brats.