Chapter 251 - 260

Chapter 251 Sky-high Scandal (14)

  Although she does not have huge property and family backing like others in the class, Fujiwara Saya does not know this. Except for the people in the class and Allen, I believe no one else will know. Because she believed that people who knew would not be so talkative and gossip to others, they had their aristocratic demeanor.

  Therefore, in the impression of ordinary people, those who can enter the formal class must have a background. So as long as Saya Fujiwara, who is in the preparatory class, is not an idiot, she should know how to get along with him.

  But then, things reached a deadlock again. She really couldn't understand the current situation.

  Thinking of this, she suddenly thought of Rong Qing. Maybe her ability and knowledge could give her some hints.

  At this moment, Allen walked in from the outside with a smile.

  "Xue'er..."

  Before he could finish, Qin Xue raised her hand and interrupted: "Don't mention the news in front of me, I don't want to hear it." "

  Okay." Allen sat next to her with a bored expression. : "Then let's talk about our cooperation."

  Talking about work, Qin Xue finally got a little excited: "What happened to the cooperation?"

  "The new plan is ready, take a look." He threw the folder on her on the table.

  Qin Xue opened it and scanned it at a glance: "It looks fine, but will the later publicity be too pitiful?" "There is no way, the

  family only gave 200 million, so this little publicity should be squeezed out from inside. Yes. How about you find a way to get some sponsorship?"

  Qin Xue pinched her chin, this film will definitely make a lot of money, and no matter where you get sponsorship, you will definitely not lose money. If the storm was bigger, she would rather take all the sponsorship herself.

  It's a pity that Fengxue is still too small now. If too much funds are withdrawn, it will only cause difficulties in the company's operation.

  "Let me ask my family how much I can get." It's not a bad idea to leave this money-making opportunity to your family. It's just... is it really possible for Dad to talk about business calmly now that he's so angry? She really wasn't sure about that.

  "Do you need sponsorship?" Leo walked over like a lion smelling the fragrant smell of meat, smiling obscenely, and put a big furry hand on Qin Xue's small shoulder.

  Qin Xue didn't bother to raise her eyelids and poked his elbow with her finger. He screamed and jumped away holding his numb arm.

  "Dear Xue'er, you are not allowed to use the terrible Chinese Kung Fu against your kind and amiable classmate!" "

  I didn't notice that you were kind and amiable. Instead, I felt like I was about to be crushed by you!" I didn't even think about how heavy I was. .

  "Hehe." Leo came over with a smile: "Xueer, dear, do you need money?" "

  What? Are you interested in movies and want to invest in it?" She was very welcoming.

  Leo shrugged, "I'm not interested in movies, but I am very interested in you."

  "Me?" Qin Xue was stunned.

  "Xue'er, are you interested in selling some of your personal information? I'll give you a very high price." Leo's seductive tone made him look like a weird uncle holding a lollipop.

  "What can I sell about my personal information? Did you eat something wrong this morning? Go to the doctor and check it out." Qin Xue directly attributed him to food poisoning.

  "Don't say that, dear. Do you know how many people around the world are digging up your information now? If my newspaper can expose it, it will definitely make a lot of money." Leo chuckled: "You think about it , instead of letting other places dig you out, why not sell it to me directly and I will give you a lot of reward."

  "A lot of reward?" Qin Xue's eyes lit up. Well, she was moved.

  As he said, there are many people who know him, and he will definitely be recognized in a short time. It's better to sell the news to Leo's newspaper and get some funds to invest in the Lord of the Rings. No matter how you think about it, it's very cost-effective.

  "How about 5 million US dollars?"

  "Deal!"

  So, Qin Xue sold herself...