Chapter 121 - 130

Chapter 121 Shayang Draft Competition (3)

  "The soldiers will stop you, and the water will cover you up." Qin Xue shrugged: "If it doesn't work, I will cry to my father. He will never look at his lovely daughter. Are you being bullied and ignoring it?"

  Qin Feng laughed: "I thought you wouldn't use the energy at home." Has this proud girl learned to be flexible?

  Qin Xue smiled proudly: "Who said I have to rely on my family? It's just a little girl who encounters difficulties and tells her father about her grievances. As for what the father will do, that's his business." If you don't use the power of others,

  then It's something that hot-blooded boys and girls in comics would do. From the moment she was reborn, her blood was already cold. Who can expect that a person filled with hatred will still have a fiery heart?
  Qin Feng sweated profusely: "Go and cry, my father is ready to kill him." The energy of the CEO of Daqin Industrial was not something that a simple Zhou Chuanshi could accept.

  Although he is a media tycoon, he is only a big figure within a certain range. After all, it is not enough to be seen on the national stage. As for his father, how could he, a man of great rank in the country, take such an issue seriously?
  In fact, he also guessed that his father must have heard about it a long time ago. It would be unrealistic to say that Fengxue's rapidly rising popularity has not attracted the attention of those who are interested. If my father hadn't done something behind the scenes, I'm afraid that such a small company with excellent projects and "no background" would have long been in danger of being acquired and squeezed out.

  This crisis was made public. The reason why the father remained silent was probably because he wanted to test them. After all, the company has developed from the seed germination stage to the branching stage. Otherwise, with his father's super protective character, whether it was Xiaoxue or his adopted son who was bullied, he would definitely suffer a brutal retaliation.

  I believe Xiaoxue herself knows this, right?
  "Have you beaten enough?" Qin Xue knocked on the table. When there was no response, she went over and kicked the two big boys apart, who were still fighting together. "After all, he is also an executive of the company. Please pay attention to your image, okay? Don't lower my brother's standard!" The two of them arranged their

  clothes, tossed their hair, and transformed into a wretched man with long hair and glasses. Fat brother.

  Qin Xue rolled her eyes at them: "What I want to talk about next is the real business."

  "Then Shengchang doesn't care about it?"

  "What do you care about them? There are so many rumors now because the employees have free time! Let's start giving them more time. With a heavy workload, if you still have the energy to spread rumors, it's the two of you who have failed in your duties!"

  Young Master Ji and Zhai Zhiyuan twitched their lips at the same time.

  "Brother, I seemed to have heard something terrible just now."

  "Brother, it's not that you heard wrong, but the world is changing."

  "How many employees do you think would be ready to resign if these words were heard by outside employees?"

  "I think there's eight hundred instead of one thousand, right?"

  The two people who were fighting inseparably just now are now holding hands and calling each other brothers...

  "Eighteen hundred heads!" Qin Xue was angry and funny, directly Throw away the uneaten snacks. "When did our company have so many people!"

  Zhai Zhiyuan directly caught the snack with his mouth, and ate it back while chirping: "Hmm, it's delicious. After all, it was the beauty who threw it here. It's so delicious!" "

  Ah? Xiaoxue Sister, I want it too!" Young Master Ji quickly extended his mouth.

  Qin Xue felt a headache. Are they really in their twenties?
  Pushing Qin Feng forward, she smiled ferociously: "Brother, they molested me."

Chapter 122 Shayang Draft Competition (4)

  "Which one is it?" Qin Feng smiled evilly and cracked his fingers, causing the two young boys to retract back to their seats.

  "Ahem, stop making trouble, let's talk about business." Young Master Ji sat upright in a serious manner.

  As soon as his words came out, the other three people booed him, but this guy was incredibly thick-skinned. Instead of feeling ashamed, he winked at the three people proudly.

  Qin Xue was speechless and simply ignored his presence.

  "What I want to talk about is Yin Chengya's development. Now, as our second official artist in Fengxue, he has signed a lifetime contract, so it is necessary to start cultivating him." Qin Feng gave her a meaningful

  look , then asked: "What are you going to do?"

  Qin Xue felt a little guilty, coughing slightly before replying: "Originally, I planned to write a few songs for him to follow the path of a love song prince and release an album, but this was too slow. So I plan to use a faster method for him to quickly occupy the music scene."

  Her words aroused everyone's interest.

  "Sister Xiaoxue, stop being so secretive and tell us your plan quickly." Zhai Zhiyuan couldn't help but urge.

  Qin Xue took out a plan from her bag: "This is my plan. I'm going to make an idol drama." It's

  2000 now. If she remembers correctly, Meteor Garden, which was a sensation all over Asia in 2002, will Born. As an idol actor in F4, he not only won numerous honors and popularity through a TV series, but also became active in the music scene and became a hot star in the entertainment industry.

  What Qin Xue is going to do now is a project based on this point. An inspirational idol romance drama about singers, love and struggle.

  Since it is an idol story, handsome men and beautiful women are essential, and good music and cool costumes must be unforgettable. She believes that as long as it works properly, this work will definitely become a classic of idol romance dramas!
  Qin Feng frowned after reading the planning book: "Judging from the above, the investment in this TV series will probably be quite large. And what should the actors do? Our company doesn't have such professional actors at all. If we invite celebrities to join, the cost will be Bigger."

  Qin Xue had already planned this: "Brother, have you forgotten the event we are holding in Shayang? We can select a group of capable people in July, but we are afraid that we will not find them among them. Suitable participants?"

  "I agree!" Ji Shaoyang slapped the table, shook his head and sighed: "Qin Feng, how did you raise such a monster girl? After this TV series was filmed, Yin Chengya pushed it out Now, those newcomers have also been introduced."

  Zhai Zhiyuan also clicked his tongue: "That's right. I read the introduction and outline and found it very interesting. I believe that the film will definitely be popular. By then, with the songs and singing in it, Yin Chengya It's hard not to be famous!"

  "But the funds..." Qin Feng smiled bitterly. Helping Yin Chengya pay liquidated damages is a full one million, which is the maximum amount of payment without affecting the company's operations. If they want to make a TV show, where are they going to get the money? You can't default on your employees' wages, right? Then there will probably be more rumors in the company.

  Qin Xue raised her eyebrows: "Brother, don't you know what soliciting sponsorship is?"

  "Pursuing sponsorship? Who are you looking for?" Qin Feng was stunned.

  "Who else can I look for? Let's look for dad." She showed a smile that looked treacherous. "Don't worry, leave this matter to me. I will make dad cry and shout for funds!" "

  ..." Qin Feng was speechless. He really couldn't imagine what that would be like.