Chapter 321 - 330

Chapter 311 Three and a half years later (7)

  "Please, old man, go take a look at your miserable refrigerator. I rummaged through it and found potatoes, ribs, and ham. It's already great to be able to put together such a table, right?" I knew that my master was picky, but I didn't expect that he would still be in a picky mood at this time. Qin Xue really wanted to hit him on the head with a plate. "A drunk person has no right to be picky about his food!"

  Fu Heng rarely said anything back and ate bite after bite in his unique elegant and efficient way.

  Qin Xue held up her cheeks and, through the stubbled face of her 26s and 70s, imagined Mr. Heng, who would become all-powerful in the film industry in later generations. This is probably what the so-called Phoenix Nirvana means, right? After pain and suffering, he is reborn through fire and sublimated.

  After Fu Heng finished eating, he took out a tissue and wiped the corners of his mouth. He said without raising his head, "Did you find anything on my face?" "

  Master, at this time, most people will think that there is something sticky on their face, right?" Qin Snow was amused by his arrogance. This man is so mysophobic that he doesn't even believe there is something on his face.

  Fu Heng snorted, as if he didn't bother to answer such a childish question.

  Rong Qing remained silent. When he saw that everyone had finished eating, he put away the dishes.

  Qin Xue took the bowl from her hand and said, "It's better for me. If something happens to me, I'll do my best. You won't take my disciple's job, right?" After saying that, regardless of her answer, she started to clear the table. . She didn't dare expect such a person who was older than her to wash the dishes, unless she thought the master's house had too many tableware.

  Rong Qing knew that he was probably just a troublemaker, so he had to do the next best thing and help the three of them make tea.

  After finishing everything, the three of them sat down on the sofa in the living room again.

  "Tell me, what are you doing here?" Fu Heng crossed his legs and leaned on the soft cushion. He looked very relaxed.

  If Qin Xue hadn't known him for so long, she might have missed the dejection deep in his eyes.

  Master is a person with strong self-esteem and pride, and he has the same persistence as himself. Qin Xue, who originally wanted to say some comforting words, suddenly changed her mind after the words came to her lips.

  "Master, our company is currently preparing to shoot a martial arts movie. Are you interested in playing the leading role or something?"

  Rong Qing was stunned.

  Fu Heng also looked at her with a strange look on his face: "Girl, you came here just to tease me?" He is a doctor, which doesn't mean he knows nothing about the entertainment industry, right? He still knows what kind of wind and snow will develop. Countless celebrities are willing to squeeze their heads to get a supporting role, let alone the leading actor. I'm afraid many people are willing to pay more.

  Qin Xue approached him flatteringly: "I ran over to serve you, Master, as soon as I got off the plane. Do you think I would come over to tell you a joke? I think my master is a graceful man, with jade trees in the wind, great martial arts, and an invincible opponent in the world. This is what he means In modern times, and in ancient times, he would definitely be a peerless handsome young man who could seduce a lot of girls in the world!" "

  Ahem." Rong Qing couldn't help laughing for a moment, and quickly pretended to cough and turned his head to the side, his shoulders shaking. The bickering style between the two when she first came here had already opened her eyes, and she didn't expect Qin Xue to look so funny in front of him.

  "Do I still need to seduce?" Mr. Heng raised his eyebrows.

  Rong Qing tilted his body and almost fell down. Believe it or not, he took all the previous words of appreciation as a matter of course, and only struggled with the two most insignificant words...

Chapter 312 Three and a half years later (8)

  "Of course it's seduction. But it's not you seducing them, Master, but them crying and begging you to seduce them, isn't it?" Qin Xue even lost her face in order to recruit Mr. Heng into the company. .

  Fu Heng was filled with joy and touched her head amiably: "Girl, you still understand me." "Hey,

  that's right! It doesn't matter who I learned it from." The master is so thick-skinned, At least she had learned a bit. "How about it, Master. With your skills and demeanor, if you show up in a movie, you can become a new generation of kung fu superstar. I'll help you write a script similar to Fang Shiyu and Huang Feihong, and I'll guarantee that you will be the best once the movie is released. It could be a big hit."

  "Not interested." Fu Hengyi leaned back on the sofa in a daze, stretched out his long hand and took out a bottle of red wine from the small cabinet on the side.

  Qin Xue frowned and took the bottle off: "Master, you can't drink when you are in a bad mood. What a waste!" "I know that

  Master is in a bad mood, so don't worry about it so much." Fu Heng took the bottle back again .

  "Master!" She couldn't help but get angry after several attempts, "Isn't it just that? Are you going to die if you are criticized by others? Don't let me look down on you, apprentice!" These words are extremely important

  . Heavy, but in his current condition, he wouldn't feel it at all without heavy medication!
  Rong Qing walked over silently, stretched out his hand and took the bottle over. This time Fu Heng didn't grab it again, but reached into the cabinet again to get another bottle.

  Qin Xue was at a loss. She would rather the master could yell and vent his grievances and depression than see him hiding things in his heart and torturing himself.

  "Master, believe me! No matter what, I will definitely restore your innocence. So don't torture yourself anymore." If she finds out that someone is really behind this, she will give him a good meal!

  Fu Heng's hand stopped in the air, and finally put it on top of her head instead of picking up the bottle.

  "I understand your good intentions. It's just that there is something you can't turn around. Your master will not be defeated so easily." "Master..."

  Qin Xue felt her nose was a little sore: "Don't keep it in your heart if you have something to say. Speak it out. It's more comfortable."

  "What are you talking about?" Fu Heng laughed at himself: "You said that I have saved countless people over the years, but because a patient jumped to his death, I became a heinous person?" It turns out that the master can't turn around here

  . Come. Qin Xue understood, but there was nothing she could do. Can she force the media to write about Master as Hua Tuo's rebirth and Bian Que's rebirth? Can those who have been blinded by malicious people see clearly Master's true nature?

  "Master, I'm serious. You don't have the heart to go to the hospital now anyway, come and make a movie." Qin Xue's mood has changed subtly from when he first arrived. When I first came here, I purely wanted to keep Mr. Heng in the company as soon as possible. Now, it's all for the sake of the master. I hope he can forget all the troubles while playing other people.

  "What? Do you really want to make an action movie?" Fu Heng obviously didn't take what she just said to heart.

  Qin Xue was a little embarrassed. She was just talking nonsense. She only came up with the idea after meeting him. But how could she sell herself out at this time?

  "Of course! Does Bruce Lee know about it? Does his master Ip Man know about it? Our company is planning to make a kung fu movie about Ip Man to promote Chinese kung fu." Qin Xue thought of the popular movies in later generations and took it without blushing. Come and use it. As long as Master can regain her energy, let alone steal the idea of ​​a movie for future generations, even if she uses everything, who can bite her?