Chapter 21 - 30

Chapter 21 The layout begins (8)

  Qin Luo slapped his forehead, feeling a headache: "Honey, Secretary Central graduated from a prestigious university and has many years of work experience. Even so, it took her several years to become my secretary. . At your level, if you can climb up within a few years, let alone a few months, you will be a genius among geniuses."

  Qin Xue's face fell: "How could this happen?" How many years? If she had a few years to spare, would she still come here so blindly to join the company?

  Maybe she thought this matter too simply...

  Probably because he couldn't bear to see his daughter's dejected look, Qin Luo coughed lightly: "If you want to go into business, I have an idea." Can you

  defeat Secretary Central? ? She wanted to ask directly.

  "What's the idea?"

  "Do you still remember what your dad was doing when I was sixteen?" Qin Luo smiled proudly.

  "Aren't you working as an apprentice to someone?" Qin Xue had a vague impression. When she was a child, her father often told her stories about his past experiences. I believe every father hopes to be a hero-like existence in the hearts of his children. It's a pity that she had no interest in doing business at all at that time, and those stories basically went in one ear and out the other.

  "Oh, I think back then, your father and I became an apprentice when I was twelve years old, and already had my first shop of my own at the age of sixteen." "That's

  amazing!" Qin Xue exclaimed in a dignified manner. Of course, in her heart she really admired her father very much. "But what do you mean by this?"

  Qin Luo looked at her and said seriously: "Xiaoxue, I can see that you want to join the company for the purpose of being the secretary of the Central Committee, right?" "Yes!"

  With his father's observation skills , Qin Xue never thought that she could hide it from him, so she simply admitted it. Anyway, even if he wants to break his head, I'm afraid he can't think of the real reason.

  "I won't ask you why. After all, a good sense of competition will be of great benefit to you now and in the future. However, if you want to catch up with her level in a short time, it is completely impossible to use ordinary methods. You only have to Take another, more difficult path. Are you sure you want to do it?"

  Qin Xue looked into his eyes steadily and asked extremely seriously: "Can you defeat her?" "Of

  course. You are my daughter!" Qin Luo raised his chin proudly.

  Qin Xue took a deep breath: "You just mentioned that you owned a shop that belonged to you when you were sixteen years old. Are you going to let me start my own business independently?" "Haha." Qin Luo raised his head and laughed, said proudly: "She is indeed my Qin Luo's daughter, she is so smart! Yes, if you can successfully run a business of your own, after the company acquires it, you will have the same status as a senior executive. So why is it difficult to surpass the Central Secretary! But the premise is that your business must be big enough that Daqin Company is eager to own it. Instead of your father, I want to acquire it. Do you understand the difference?" "I understand

  Got it!" Qin Xue knew that this might really be the only chance. "But what should I do with the initial start-up funds and projects?"

  "You have to find the projects yourself. I can give you 100,000 yuan for the funds. If there is not enough, you have to find a way on your own." "

  I understand..." Qin Xue is quite satisfied with this condition. One hundred thousand yuan was considered a huge sum of money at the time. It was not enough to open a large company, but it was enough for a smaller one. All that was left was to find a project, a good one that would allow her company to grow rapidly.

  She has no doubts about her ability in this regard. As a reborn person, she knows very well which projects will be popular in the future and which projects will not be successful. If such conveniences, which are like cheating, can't make her succeed, then she might as well buy a piece of tofu and kill herself.

Chapter 22 The layout begins (9)

  However, although there are many money-making projects, not all of them are suitable for her. For example, the Internet is now beginning to flourish. Almost all major websites in later generations were created during this period. But even though she made a lot of money, her investment was not a small amount. For her, who only had a start-up capital of 100,000 yuan, if she was thrown into the deep water, she would be drowned without even a splash.

  Furthermore, she does not have the relevant knowledge and talents. Even if she manages to build, she will only be squeezed out, let alone develop.

  She has been thinking about this issue since her father met her. When she was studying with Cheng Ledu Sisi, her mind couldn't fit into those ABC123s. It was full of evaluations of various projects.

  "We spread our wings and fly towards the rising sun. No matter how difficult the future is, everything is just for our dreams..."

  A burst of familiar singing brought Qin Xue back from the sky.

  She stared in surprise at Du Sisi, who was flipping through the book and singing softly.

  Probably sensing the hot gaze on her body, Du Sisi raised her head and saw a pair of big eyes staring straight at her. Her cheeks suddenly turned red and she stopped singing.

  "Sing, why don't you sing?" Cheng Le, who was listening happily, raised his head and urged, but when he saw the expressions of the other two people, Lima laughed. "Sisi, do you dare to be a little braver? Why don't you just sing a song and blush as red as a tomato when someone looks at it? Qin Xue is not an outsider." "Yes, it sounds good." Qin

  Xue He forced a smile, but his heart was at a loss.

  This is Seung-ah's debut song. The slightly simple lyrics and passionate music will help people inject a boost of energy every time they are frustrated. Even when she was frustrated, she would hum this song, imagining that he was by her side to support her, so that she wouldn't collapse because she couldn't bear the pain.

  "That's right. Sisi has been singing well since she was a child, and she's not much worse than those celebrities. She just can't open her mouth when in front of others, and she's less courageous than a rabbit." Cheng Le shook his head, helpless. If he had such a good voice, he would definitely be known all over the world.

  Qin Xue was shocked. She remembered what Cheng Le said to her in her previous life. Du Sisi likes to sing and sings beautifully. If she is not too timid, it is not impossible to become a singer. But later on, she just went on a blind date, got married, and became a housewife.

  "You also like "Fly"?" Her voice had an uncontrollable tremor. There was no way, as soon as she heard about the affairs related to Chengya, her heart no longer belonged to her, and she wanted to jump out of her chest and tell the world her love for him.

  "Huh? You also know how to fly?" Du Sisi shouted in surprise.

  "Yes, I like the person who sings this song very much." Qin Xue pretended not to care and told the secret deep in her heart.

  As expected, the two people next to him didn't hear it.

  Du Sisi looked at her in surprise: "So you also have a favorite singer? I thought you could only study?" "..."

  Qin Xue was speechless: "Why do you make me sound like a nerd?"

  Du Sisi laughed naively: "We have never seen you talk about celebrities. You always don't talk about TV and movies. We thought you didn't like the entertainment industry." Qin Xue smiled bitterly

  . The TV they talked about had all been watched by their previous selves, and some of them had been replayed countless times. Now that the results are known, how can she be interested in talking to them about this?

  Du Sisi said excitedly: "But you really have good taste in liking Yin Chengya. I also accidentally bought his album from a small store. I didn't expect that he was playing in an underground band and the music he wrote was... It sounds so good. I really wonder why not many people know about it?"

  "Yes." Qin Xue agreed, but she knew the answer in her heart.