Chapter 71 - 80

Chapter 71 Dog Guide (7)

  "A thousand dollars?" Yin Chengya was surprised. If true, the salary is really generous.

  With the standard of living in 2000, many people could only earn a few hundred yuan a month, but here you can earn 1,000 in 6 hours a week?

  Ji Shaoyang also felt that this extra burden was too much for a third-rate young singer, but who said it was the eldest lady who said it?

  "Yes, a weekly salary of one thousand. If there is no problem, let's sign an agreement."

  Yin Chengya struggled, her beautiful brows knitted together, and then she refused unexpectedly.

  "I'm sorry, I can't accept it."

  Ji Shaoyang's eyes turned cold, and his tone became colder: "Is it too little?" He was just a third-rate little singer, so he was too daring to speak, right?
  "No! No." Yin Chengya waved her hands repeatedly, and then scratched her hair childishly: "I think you may have been misled. I am not a famous singer, so I don't need such a high salary." I guess it must be that one

  . Did the little sister brag about herself in front of them? She had only heard herself singing and thought she was so good. Although a generous salary can provide better food for the family, it is better to make it clear from the beginning than to have these people find out later that they have been deceived.

  What is the difference between obtaining money through deception and committing a crime? But if Luger knew about it, he would scold himself again, right?
  Ji Shaoyang never expected that he thought he had too much money! This guy...

  seems to be a pretty good guy.

  At this time, he suddenly felt that he understood what Qin Xue meant.

  "You don't have to think too much." Ji Shaoyang took a folder and opened it and said: "Our company has good benefits and high salary. We just organized the whole company to go on a trip. You are just an external employee, enjoy Without the company's various benefits, the money is not too much." If

  the salary of external employees is so high, what will happen to the regular employees? Yin Chengya was a little dizzy.

  "Here are two contracts, one is an employment cooperation agreement, and the other is a confidentiality contract. If there is no problem, just sign it."

  "Confidentiality contract?" Yin Chengya opened it and looked at it in confusion. Why do I need to sign a confidentiality contract to teach singing?
  "We are a media company after all. When you come in and out of here, you may see something that needs to be kept secret. I hope you can keep it secret." Ji Shaoyang said with a hint of truth.

  Yin Chengya thought it made sense and signed the two contracts without any further hesitation.

  "Great. Welcome to become a member of Fengxue Media." Ji Shaoyang put the contract away, stood up and shook hands with him: "You wait here for a moment, I will call your students." After that, Opened the door and walked out.

  "How's it going?" Just after he took a few steps, a door opened, revealing Qin Xue's expectant face.

  Ji Shaoyang shook the folder in his hand proudly: "Young Master Ji, one is worth two."

  Qin Xue took it, looked at it for a few times, and nodded with satisfaction: "Well done."

  I can get Miss Qin. Ji Shaoyang was very happy to praise him, but he still had a question: "Do you really think he could tell that Du Sisi was a soul singer during the teaching?" Is he so powerful?
  Qin Xue was quite confident about this: "Don't worry, I can guarantee that he will notice it soon after hearing it. So this confidentiality contract is necessary." Although she knew that he was not someone who talked nonsense, For the sake of the company, the necessary steps still need to be done.

  "How is it? Is he not bad?" She suddenly asked meaningfully.

  Ji Shaoyang smiled: "Very interesting guy. Okay, I'm going to find Du Sisi." "

  You just take her directly to my workshop, and I'll take her here." "

  I got it. "

Chapter 72: Dog Guide (8)

  Qin Xue stood outside the conference room, placing her palm gently on the door, as if she could feel his presence.

  It's great to finally be closer to you.

  But it's not enough, I want to be closer to you, even closer!
  Rubbing her stiff face, she looked at herself reflected on the glass with a sweet smile before knocking on the door and entering.

  "It's you! Little sister!"

  Seeing her come in, Yin Chengya stood up in surprise.

  Qin Xue's eyes were first dazzled by the dazzling smile, and then she was knocked unconscious by the word "little sister", and she could hardly keep the smile on her face.

  She glanced uncomfortably at her still-developing breasts, and uneasiness gradually rose in her heart. He is only six years older than her, and he always calls her "little sister". Does she really seem so "little"? Does he like plump ones? Why haven't you heard him say that before?
  "Call me Qin Xue, or Xiaoxue. I'm already in the first year of high school. I'm not that young..." "

  Okay, Xiaoxue." Yin Chengya didn't notice at all that the girl in front of him was almost crying due to his shock, and she smiled to herself. The breeze blows on my face, like a morning flower spitting its stamens. Coupled with those dark brown eyes full of tenderness, it is like the most beautiful song that softens all the frozen hearts.

  When she heard him calling her name for the first time, Qin Xue felt all the blood rush to her face, her cheeks rose several degrees in an instant, and even breathing seemed to be very difficult.

  "Um...I'll take you to the practice room." If she stayed alone again, she was really afraid that she would become a wolf and knock him down... "Okay, thank you,

  Xiaoxue."

  A warm and gentle smile , hitting Qin Xue's nasal cavity again, making her feel as if something hot was about to spray out of her nose.

  It's terrible! Why is her resistance to him so weak? I really want to hit the wall...

  With a desolate mood, I brought Chengya to her workshop.

  The main reason why Du Sisi's practice place is set here is because it is the only place in the company that is completely soundproofed. Coupled with various equipment, I believe it should be beneficial to practice. Of course, the biggest advantage for Qin Xue is that she can come in and out of here openly without others seeing that she has other agendas.

  Pushing the door open and walking into the workroom, Du Sisi and Ji Shaoyang were already waiting inside.

  Qin Xue waved her hand: "Sisi, this will be your teacher, you should learn more from him in the future."

  After knowing that Yin Chengya would teach her to sing, Du Sisi waited excitedly in the company. came and bowed excitedly: "Hello, Teacher Yin!"

  "Hello." After overcoming his amazement at the numerous equipment in this room, Yin Chengya faced his students with a smile: "Is there anything you don't understand? You can ask me anything."

  "Okay!" Du Sisi, like Qin Xue, was dazzled by that warm moon-like smile. Walking to her friend with weak steps, she whispered in her ear: "It's me! I'm so excited!"

  Qin Xue rolled her eyes at her: "Stop being such a nymphomaniac, learn more from him in the future and let you do it." You need to practice more, and I want you to be the number one in our company in the future." How come this girl is not timid anymore when she sees Cheng Ya!
  "Top card?" Du Sisi sweated profusely. Is this how the word is used?
  Yin Chengya looked at everyone else in the room except him: "When will we start teaching?" "

  Now." Qin Xue made the decision without hesitation. "Young Master Ji, you can go outside to play."

  "Play? Do you think I still have time to play?" Ji Shaoyang cried out for himself.

  Qin Xue pushed him out: "Who cares about you? You just go out anyway! In the way!"

  Ji Shaoyang burst into tears: "In the way? I mean, girl, you can't just throw it away after you use it!"

  More complaints were coming. He disappeared immediately after the door was closed.

  Qin Xue smiled and made an invitation gesture to the remaining two people: "You two can start now, just pretend that I don't exist."