Chapter 351 - 360

Chapter 341 Crisis (2)

  For two months in a row, everything around Qin Xue was very quiet. Except that Zhou Chuanshi and Du Mingwei's companies were almost overwhelmed, no new actions were taken against Feng Xue. Not to mention Fujiwara Saya, who has never been seen before, and no one has even a trace of breath detected.

  Rong Qing was a little irritated because the transferred manpower could not stay here forever. Some transfer orders have also been issued from above, and many manpower have been transferred to other places for missions.

  "I think Fujiwara Saya must have seen so many people protecting her and left quietly in order not to reveal her identity." Qin Xue said.

  Although the thorn in her heart was not completely eradicated, she was still very grateful for receiving so much care and protection. It would also be a good result if the other side could be made to retreat despite the difficulties. After all, it is not very clear here what the strength of the Black Society is. Once they fight, no matter who wins or loses, someone will be injured or even die. It would be nice to end it quietly like this.

  Rong Qing nodded: "That's all for now. After such a rigorous search, no clues were found for two months. It should be that they really left with the help of some connections. Since Zhou Chuanshi and Du Mingwei were suppressed by you and your father Judging from the situation of the fight, there is no sign of continued help."

  "Yeah, that's it!" Qin Xue picked up her bag and said goodbye to her with a smile: "I'll leave today." "Yes

  . Is something good? You seem very happy." From the moment we met until now, her smile has never disappeared.

  "Hee." Qin Xue nodded happily: "Of course! I'm going to watch a movie with Chengya later." "

  I thought you were still planning the martial arts movie for your master." This should be said to emphasize sex over sex. Friends?

  "Of course I do!" Qin Xue was not at all ashamed of her behavior of pretending to be public for personal gain, but instead felt proud. "What Chengya and I are watching are the new kung fu movies. How can we do a good job without seeing how others film them? I won't tell you, the time is coming soon." Rong Qing looked at Qin Xue

  . He looked like he was leaving in a hurry, shaking his head in amusement, and feeling almost envious emerged from the bottom of his heart.

  What does love feel like?

  Today is the day when Qin Xue finally invited Yin Chengya out to watch a movie. The reason why it was said to be "very difficult" was mainly because Yin Chengya had to spend a lot of time finishing the backlog of work after the inexplicable lawsuit.

  By the time he was done with it, new work kept coming. He was so busy that even eating and sleeping were a luxury.

  He was also a blessing in disguise. After the lawsuit was over, Qin Xue asked their fashion magazine to publish an exclusive interview with Yin Chengya, which not only introduced how he loved music, but also reported all the hard work he had done to make money and live a life in order to treat his sister's illness.

  That issue of the magazine sold at a record high in history, and Yoon Seung-ah became an inspirational idol for a new generation, and her popularity instantly reached its peak.

  In this environment, it would be extremely difficult for Qin Xue to make an appointment with him.

  When she arrived at the entrance of the cinema, Qin Xue looked around and felt relieved when she saw that Yin Chengya hadn't appeared yet. Although it is said that when dating, it is natural for men to wait for women. But Qin Xue still didn't want to leave even the slightest flaw in his heart, including being late.

Chapter 342 Crisis (3)

  However, when Yin Chengya didn't appear in front of her after the movie started, Qin Xue became a little worried. Because she knows that he is a person who abides by his agreements very much. Even if he really has work to deal with temporarily, he will definitely make a phone call to inform him. It is impossible to just leave her here.

  He took out his cell phone and pressed Cheng Ya's number. Unexpectedly, after only two rings, the call was answered.

  When Qin Xue breathed a sigh of relief, she couldn't help but feel a little angry. This is the first date! How dare he be so generous and late to show her? You really thought she wouldn't lose her temper, right?

  But when the voice from over there came, Qin Xue's sullenness disappeared, and she had a solemn look on her face.

  "Hello."

  "Who are you?" The other end of the phone wasn't Chengya at all, but a woman's voice!

  "Hello, do you know the owner of this phone? I am the one who picked it up."

  Qin Xue's heart tightened: "Where did you pick it up?"

  "Let me take a look. This is called Baihua Lane. I picked it up in the middle of the alley, and I was just wondering how to find the owner, so you called."

  "Baihua Lane?" Qin Xue thought about it, and it seemed that it was on a small road not far from here. But why was it lost? Thinking of Cheng Ya's broken appointment, a bad feeling came over her.

  "Thank you. I'm a friend of the owner. Can you wait a few minutes? I'm nearby and will be there soon." "

  Okay, but I have something else to do. I can only wait for you for ten minutes at most." "

  No. Question, I can definitely get there within ten minutes." When Qin Xue knew the name Baihua Lane, she had already ran there as soon as possible. At this moment, he hung up the phone and ran all the way regardless of the sideways glances from the people on the street.

  Nothing can happen to Cheng Ya! Nothing can happen!
  She has loved her for two lifetimes and will never allow anyone to destroy it when she is about to get his love!

  Qin Xue ran like crazy, her heart uncontrollably panicked, and her eyes were filled with mist.

  She had done too many things that were sorry for him in her previous life, and she accepted that she didn't get his love. So many things have happened in this life, and she hasn't heard him say he loves her in person, so how could she possibly put him in danger?

  Is it an ardent fan or a car accident? Was he injured, or was he trying to save someone?
  Or... Fujiwara Saya?
  No matter who it was, if she knew that Cheng Ya was indeed hurt, she swore that even if she killed someone herself, she would definitely do it!
  Under Qin Xue's rapid running, she arrived at the entrance of Baihua Lane in seven or eight minutes.

  This is a relatively remote narrow alley, with two cars barely able to pass side by side in the middle. There were small courtyards on both sides, somewhat similar to the alleys in Shanghai.

  Qin Xue slowed down in confusion. This is not the only way to the cinema, and it is even less convenient for cars to pass. Why would Chengya give up a nice car and come to a hellish place like this? You must know that he is a big star now. If he shows up casually on the street, he will probably be recognized on the spot by sharp-eyed fans and cause riots.

  "Did you pick up the mobile phone?" Qin Xue walked to the middle of the alley and saw a young woman in a white dress sitting on a stone pier by the roadside, lowering her head and playing with the mobile phone in her hand.

  The woman raised her head and said, "Are you the person on the phone? You're so beautiful." She smiled and handed over the phone.

  "Uh, thank you." Qin Xue reached out to take it.

  At this moment, a change occurred.

  The moment she received the phone, the woman suddenly grabbed Qin Xue's wrist with a strength and speed that was absolutely impossible for an ordinary girl to possess.