Chapter 161 - 170

Chapter 161 Betrayal (4)

  The next morning, Qin Xue went to the location and talked with the director about changing actors. The director didn't say anything, but Lin Duoyin looked more like a rich lady than the more heroic-looking Zhen Zhen.

  When she finished her work and returned to the company, before she reached the third floor, she saw a group of female employees muttering something. When they saw her coming, they all showed ambiguous expressions.

  "Vice President Qin, there is a handsome guy in your office! Is he your boyfriend?"

  Handsome guy? Qin Xue was stunned, and then she remembered that the person Fu Yi had been asked to come over for an interview yesterday.

  When she walked up to the third floor and entered the office, she saw Fu Yi talking to a man with his back to her.

  When he saw her coming in, Fu Yi bared his teeth and shouted: "Miss, you asked me to come in the morning yesterday, but where did you go?" Qin Xue was too lazy to pay attention to him. She was the boss anyway, and she was late for business

  . , there is nothing to apologize for. If a newcomer can't even afford to wait for this little time, what kind of full-time secretary is she?
  As the man turned around, she finally saw a face that Fu Yi praised as "beautiful".

  I have to say that he is indeed a very "beautiful" person.

  Her cold eyes, sharp eyebrows, nose bridge and lips were more prominent than the average person, and her skin was so white that it seemed transparent. Even a young girl like her couldn't help but envy her. She has short brown-red hair, slightly curly, scattered on her smooth forehead. He has a good figure, slender without looking weak, about 1.8 meters tall. Maybe it's because of the movement, but the proportions are perfect.

  "Mulatto?" she asked.

  Zhuoran nodded expressionlessly: "One-quarter British."

  No wonder she was so beautiful.

  Qin Xue smiled and asked in surprisingly fluent aristocratic English: "Do you know what kind of company we are here?" Zhuo Ran

  seemed surprised by her English level, but just for a moment, he returned to his original poker face. .

  "Fengxue Media Company. Its current main business is advertising and product promotion. It has created the series Soul Singer and Tip of the Tongue, and the recently popular "Love in Heaven" is also being filmed." He also responded in fluent English.

  "It seems that you already know something about our company." Qin Xue was very satisfied with him. It was obvious that he had the conditions to become a qualified secretary. "I think the person next to you should have told you that I am the one who needs a secretary. In Fengxue, my position is deputy general manager, in charge of project planning. Since I have to go to school on weekdays, as my secretary, I need to cooperate with me during the holidays. I wonder if you can adapt to this?"

  "Time is no problem." When he saw that the girl didn't look at him like an ordinary person when she saw him for the first time, Zhuo Ran had already decided that no matter what How to stay here. It doesn't matter if the supervisor is a man or a woman, old or young, as long as you don't have a crush on him.

  "Hey!" Fu Yi couldn't sit still: "Can you speak Mandarin?" He was gibbering. Did he think he was reciting a spell?
  Qin Xue raised her eyebrows, and suddenly held her chin and chuckled: "It's a waste for you to be a secretary. Are you interested in becoming a star? With your appearance, I can package you into the second idol star in the country." "Why not

  ? First?" Fu Yi was surprised. Will this young lady be humble?

  "Of course the first one is our Chengya! Do you even need to ask?"

  Fu Yi was speechless. He knew that this person didn't even know what modesty meant.

Chapter 162 Betrayal (5)

  "How is it? Fengxue artists are treated very well." Qin Xue was like a weird uncle holding a lollipop, tempting a greedy child.

  "Thank you, no need!" Zhuoran's eyes twitched.

  Qin Xue shrugged and stood up: "What a shame, you can change your mind at any time." Then she stretched out her hand: "Welcome to the Fengxue family, Secretary Zhuo." Zhuo Ran stretched out his hand and shook her gently: "Thank

  you ."

  After letting go of her hand, Qin Xue looked at him with some strange interest in her eyes. It's not that she was fascinated by him, but she found that when they shook hands just now, he let go of her hand with just a light touch, as if there was electricity in her hand.

  Are you not good at dealing with women? Or is he disgusted by being chased by women all year round? Or is the cold appearance actually meant to cover up his inability to speak well on the inside?

  It seems like another interesting person has entered.

  Qin Xue sat back and showed a meaningful smile.

  Zhuoran frowned, as if he felt a coldness penetrate into his skin and rush towards his back. It's different from being invaded by those nymphomaniac women, it's more like a cat staring at a mouse. Is he too worried?

  "Okay, brother, I'm finally relaxed now." Fu Yi stretched out. Being his secretary these days was enough to make his subordinates laugh twenty years later. It's just a pity for those outsiders. You must know that this company is not generally generous. Benefits and other benefits are paid every three days, and the bonuses are even more enviable to a lot of poor people.

  "Easy? Are you kidding?" Qin Xue would not do such a wasteful thing: "The secretary doesn't need you anymore, just go to the safety and management department." "Safety and management department?" Fu Yi was stunned: "The company

  has This department?"

  "It was just established today." Qin Xue answered calmly.

  Fu Yi's mouth twitched: "It was just established, right?" He dared to swear on his wife's bankbook that this girl must have just remembered it. She just didn't want to see him relaxed!
  Qin Xue didn't mean to deny it at all, but nodded with a smile: "Yes, I'll leave it to you to prepare and establish."

  Fu Yi's face fell: "Why me?" Did she regard him as a cow or something? A dog comes to squeeze it?
  "Because you are a professional." Qin Xue said seriously: "There are many very high-value people in our company, and their safety is even more important than ours. And we must not only ensure their safety within the company, but also when they go out. Be responsible."

  As the fame of the company's artists continues to rise, it will inevitably happen that they are surrounded by fans when they go out. How to ensure their safety has become something that must be dealt with. Since Fu Yi, an expert lion in the profession, is here, wouldn't it be a waste not to squeeze out the last drop of his energy?

  Fu Yi scratched his hair and said, "Well, if I owe you a favor, I will repay it to you. But I will do my best if I do what I do. If you can't support me, then just find someone else."

  "That's no problem. I will tell my brother Qin Feng, and he will be responsible for approving your funds. As long as you think you should ask for it, no matter how much money you need, you can go to him directly to approve it." For the safety of artists, this She won't save money.

  After hearing this, Fu Yi touched his chin and smiled with a wretched look on his face: "Aren't you afraid that I will enrich myself?"

  Qin Xue put her hands on the table and smiled brightly: "If you don't even have this kind of vision for others, , do you think Fengxue will develop like this in a short period of time?"

  Just when Fu Yi was a little moved by "swearing to die for his confidant", he was immediately poured cold water on his head and body by her next words. .

  Because she went on to say: "It doesn't matter if you really want to reach out. As much as you take away, I will get back as much from Master. As for how he will chat with you, that is not what I care about." Lion

  Tears .

  This is a threat, a naked threat!
  He also had to admit that this threat was so damn effective!