Chapter 151 - 160

Chapter 151 Kiss (6)

  So as everyone expected, "Heaven Can't Help Love" finally landed on satellite TV in the prime time slot at 8 o'clock on Saturday night.

  Whether it is Fengxue's official website, Bite of Tongue food blog, or radio website and other media, they have carried out overwhelming publicity long before the broadcast. It can be said that anyone who pays a little attention to film and television will know that such a TV series that is said to be very good is about to be broadcast.

  On Saturday night, it was hard to say that other places were deserted. This city, where Fengxue Company is located, was almost empty. Even night markets, shopping malls and other places that are usually very busy on weekdays rarely see a few customers coming to buy things.

  Qin Xue returned home early in the morning. Sitting in front of the TV with my parents and brother, waiting for the TV series to play.

  "Baby, how do you feel?" Mother Qin touched her daughter's silky hair and asked with a smile.

  "It's okay. I've seen it several times and I don't feel anything at all." Qin Xue answered honestly.

  Qin Feng was speechless. He has watched it several times, why is he still very excited? Is it the same feeling when watching a sample film as it is when watching a TV broadcast?

  Qin's father behaved like the head of the family: "Xiaoxue has a very good mentality. To be a successful businessman, you must maintain a stable mentality at all times." "Come on, stop talking about others before you talk to others.

  " The child was embarrassed to say it, but Qin's mother shushed her without saving any face.

  "Ahem, what do you know? I'm hot." Qin's father made a poor excuse out of embarrassment.

  Naturally, Qin's mother would not let go of the opportunity to laugh at him: "You open your mouth so wide when you are hot. Do you think you are Xiao An?"

  Xiao An was lying on the ground, holding a stuffed toy and chewing it with joy. When he heard someone calling his name, he immediately raised his head and barked twice.

  "Look, even Xiao An is laughing at you." Qin's mother added without missing a beat.

  Seeing Qin's father's deflated appearance, the whole family burst into laughter.

  "Okay, okay, let's start, don't say anything!" Qin Luo could only show the momentum of the head of the family, and pursed his lips in a majestic manner.

  As the opening song played, "Heaven Can't Help Love" officially began. The opening song is a duet by soul singer Du Sisi and the leading actor Yoon Seung-ah. It is also the title song that Du Sisi will include in her first album.

  For Qin Xue, killing two birds with one stone is far from enough progress. To kill one stone with one stone, three birds and four birds must be swarmed to be a cost-effective deal. Otherwise, how can we exert maximum energy in a limited time?
  With beautiful melody, wonderful singing, and resonant lyrics, it is foreseeable that a classic song sung by countless people was born at this moment.

  Watching Yin Chengya's clumsy and naive look on TV when she played the role of a rich kid, Qin Xue couldn't help but feel funny even after watching it several times.

  No matter how nervous and unconfident you are off stage, once you step onto the stage, or once you stand in front of the camera, you feel as if you are possessed by the sun god. Even if you stand beside you without saying a word, you will be deeply attracted. Live under everyone's gaze.

  He is simply a person who was born to be a star!
  An episode of the TV series ended. While Qin's mother was still immersed in the plot, Qin's father had already called his son and daughter into the study.

  "How much did you earn this time?" Qin's father smiled happily.

  Qin Xue raised her eyebrows: "Business secrets."

  "Isn't it right? You have to keep it a secret even from your father?" Qin Luo asked in surprise.

  Qin Xue smiled mischievously and shrugged, noncommittal.

  Qin Feng couldn't stand it anymore and said it out: "The net profit that can be determined for the time being is more than 10 million. If you include the sales of later CDs and other income, it is expected to be 20 million or more." Qin's father

  " He clicked his tongue and said, "I didn't expect this business to be so profitable."