Chapter 111 - 120

Chapter 111 Dark (5)

  But the sound just now couldn't deceive anyone. She heard it clearly. There was indeed something rolling down the mountain, maybe a stone or something.

  Qin Xue stopped and hesitated whether he should go back and take a look, otherwise he might be too troubled to sleep at night.

  At this moment, two figures suddenly jumped out of the grass nearby, blocking Qin Xue's retreat one after another.

  "Who!" she exclaimed.

  "Why is she a little girl?"

  "Did she run away from the other side?"

  The two figures who suddenly appeared whispered as if no one was around, not paying attention to Qin Xue at all.

  But with the moonlight, she could clearly see that it was two people who appeared and not some other inexplicable thing. As a result, she suddenly became bolder.

  "Girl, have you seen a woman with short hair who looks like a man?" One of the visitors shouted coldly.

  The domineering tone made Qin Xue extremely unhappy, but she also knew that now that she was alone, using the skills of a three-legged cat to deal with two adult men who seemed to be troublesome would only be wishful thinking. If she irritated the other party, the gain would outweigh the loss.

  So she could only hold back her anger and replied: "No, I didn't see anyone along the way." What about a woman who looked like a man? Did they think she was telling a tongue twister?

  "Come on, let's go over there and have a look." One said to the other.

  "Wait." The man didn't leave, but looked Qin Xue up and down. "Girl, do you live near here?" There are famous villas for rich people nearby.

  "Hey, don't cause trouble." Another person reminded in a low voice: "This is the old man's territory. It's already very dangerous for us to sneak in!" "I know."

  The man spat reluctantly, and then faced Qin Xue He glared fiercely: "You're lucky!"

  Seeing the two people appearing inexplicably and then leaving inexplicably, Qin Xue only felt scared for a while. Who are they? How do you give her the feeling of being in a Hong Kong gangster movie?
  She used to think that the skills trained by her master should give her the ability to protect herself even when she encounters bad guys. But when she really faced the "bad guys", she realized that she didn't even have the courage to use them in those two times... She walked forward dejectedly

  . Walking in the direction of home, after a few steps, she suddenly stopped again.

  Could that strange noise just now be the person they are looking for?

  And what concerned her was the phrase "a woman who looks like a man". She always felt that there was an image in her mind that fit this adjective very well.

  As for the "old man's territory" they called it, Qin Xue knew they were talking about Mr. Cheng. After asking my father, I found out that the reason why this neighborhood has become a place where rich people gather to build villas is not only because of the good environment, but also because the father of the Cheng family, the Taishan Beidou in the martial arts world, is in charge. Think about the people who come in and out of that yard, delinquent gangsters and robbers Xiaoxiao, no matter how brave they are, few dare to wander around here.

  Even the two people just now were very taboo about that side of the compound, weren't they? You shouldn't dare to stay too long!

  Thinking of this, Qin Xue finally plucked up the courage to walk towards the place where she heard the sound.

  "Woo..."

  Another sound, not much louder than the wind, came from behind the tree.

  Qin Xue bravely walked around behind the tree, and she saw a person who was curled up and whose face could not be seen clearly.

  Walking over, she used the moonlight to see the person's face clearly: "It's really her! And the injury is so serious!"

  Although she couldn't see where the injury was, the large amount of blood on her chest couldn't deceive anyone. The woman who was as cold as an iceberg every time we met was actually lying here injured like this!
  What happened?

Chapter 112 Dark (6)

  Qin Xue knew that the smartest thing to do was to turn around and leave, pretending that nothing happened. But if she does this and this person has an accident, I'm afraid she will regret not saving her today in the future or for a long time.

  Are you regretting something you did, or regretting something you didn't do?
  Thinking of the first time they met, at least she helped him once... Qin Xue gritted her teeth, put her arms on her shoulders, and prepared to take her home.

  But a suppressed cry of pain forced her to stop her movements. Under the influence just now, the woman who was already in a semi-conscious state had blood oozing out of her chest again, and there were signs of more and more bleeding.

  Enduring the bloody sight, Qin Xue pulled open her collar, and under the dim light of the stars and moon, he suddenly discovered a shocking circular wound on the woman's shoulder.

  "...This can't be...a gunshot wound, right?" She was confused.

  Things are getting serious!
  Gunshot wound!
  No matter how stupid she was, she knew that gunshot wounds had to be dealt with by the hospital, but her intuition told her that if she really sent this woman to the hospital and the hospital told the police, she would end up with a lot of consequences. trouble. It's just that it's like this now. It's not her style to leave her on the roadside to die like this!

  It seems that the current plan can only be discussed with the master!
  Qin Xue took out her cell phone and dialed as quickly as possible.

  "Master, is there no woman next to you?" Qin Xue asked anxiously as soon as the call was connected.

  Fu Heng was so angry: "Girl, are you itchy again?" She called her master late at night, did she have food poisoning?

  "Master, I want to ask you a very important question."

  "Go ahead." Listening to his apprentice's serious tone, Fu Heng decided to listen to what she had to say for the time being, and then consider how to teach her to respect the teacher. .

  "Master, if you are on a deserted mountain road and meet two bad guys who suddenly jump out to block the road and ask you if you have seen a woman. And after they leave, you find that the woman they said was shot in the chest. , lying on the roadside and dying. What will you do?"

  Fu Heng's mouth twitched hard, and while he hurriedly picked up his coat, he yelled at the phone: "You audacious girl! Look at me How to deal with you! Tell me your exact location quickly, and don't move until I arrive!" "

  Yes, Master..."

  After Qin Xue said the address, she hung up the phone in fear and waited for Master's arrival.

  She just asked tentatively, but to her surprise, the master had already guessed that it was her true experience. Is it a good thing or a bad thing to have such a smart master? I always felt like he was a head shorter every time I saw him, like a cat meeting a mouse.

  "Ugh..."

  Just when Qin Xue was thinking wildly, the woman let out a low moan again.

  "Hey, if you don't want to die, just hold on." Regardless of whether others could hear her, she said directly: "Although I don't know why you are lying here so miserably, you are lucky to meet me today. . I have called my master. He is a surgeon and should be able to deal with your injuries. Who told me that I owed you a small favor before? Just think of it as my repayment. But if you want it anyway If you want to repay your kindness, I won't be polite. I'll just give you tens of millions." "

  ..." The corners of the woman's mouth twitched obviously.

  It's a pity that Qin Xuewu was chattering to himself and didn't notice such a subtle expression.