Chapter 171 - 180

Chapter 171 Betrayal (14)

  The results came out quickly. Two hours later, Qin Xue received Zhuo Ran's report.

  Apart from Zhai Zhiyuan, there was only one person who could enter and exit that room, and who had been in and out of that room alone - Lin Duoyin.

  As Qin Xue said, even when the secretary and other employees reported work, they could only stand outside the door and hand things in. Zhai Da's kennel has basically become a separate territory where he left his scent.

  At this time, she looked at the printed picture in her hand, which was exactly what the female assistant manager said in the meeting.

  "Did Lin Duoyin go in and then come out, or are she preparing to go in?" Her heart was heavy, and she seemed to feel that things were worse than she imagined.

  Zhuoran replied calmly: "Come out. It took about five minutes."

  Qin Xue looked at Fu Yi: "Can you see if she took anything out?"

  "You can't tell that." He shook his head: " But if you look at the bag on her body, we can't rule out that the things were put in the bag and taken away." "

  In other words, even if we hand over this video, there is no definite evidence to prove that she did it?" Qin Xue frowned Frowning tightly. Or she hadn't thought enough before, and she shouldn't have put such an important song manuscript in a safe, or at least put it in a place where it could be monitored by a camera.

  "What should we do next? Let me help you catch that woman and interrogate her?" Fu Yi clapped his fingers and smiled.

  Qin Xue rolled her eyes at him, knowing that he was just joking. As a police officer, how can he break the law?

  "What do you think I should do now?"

  Seeing that she was not fooled, Fu Yi had no choice but to touch the stubble on his chin: "What else can I do? Call the police! Let the police search for evidence. Isn't it normal to report a crime after throwing something away? "

  Qin Xue's eyes lit up, how could she ignore such a simple thing?

  The public opinion war is definitely going to be fought. With the police filing, it shows that Feng Xue is not aimless and will only benefit the company without any harm!
  Thinking of this, she picked up the phone and called her brother. After telling him everything, she immediately got his support.

  "I'll leave this matter to you two." Qin Xue put down the phone, looked at the two of them and said solemnly: "Don't expose your suspicions about Lin Duoyin, and wait until there is definite evidence before holding the person responsible. It's not too late."

  "Don't worry, you still have to answer for this?" Fu Yi felt that his professionalism was being despised by a little girl.

  "One more thing, I hope you will cooperate with the police in secretly investigating her. If the police don't cooperate, just investigate it yourself." As long as you spend money, are you afraid that you won't find what you are looking for?
  Fu Yi rolled his eyelids: "Girl, have you forgotten what I do, brother? Don't worry, I guarantee that everything will be better than you thought."

  Qin Xue said sincerely: "Then I'll leave everything to you. We must do it well. Because Fengxue cannot afford to lose, and he is not prepared to lose! Why did others take it away? Not only do we have to send him back obediently, but we also have to beat him to death until he is no longer capable of attacking us again. . Can this be done?"

  Zhuoran's eyes flashed, showing interest, and he nodded silently. With such a weird boss, the days ahead seem to be interesting.

  Fu Yi laughed loudly: "You are worthy of being my uncle's apprentice. Just say these words to you. Brother, I promise to send those bastards who harmed you to jail!"

Chapter 172 Counterattack (1)

  A war started by a song started in a battle with public opinion as the smoke.

  Under the extensive exaggeration of various media, almost the whole people followed and had a party. It is not an exaggeration to say that the whole thing was a surprise.

  First, the well-known emerging company Fengxue Media reported that the song manuscript was stolen, then someone discovered that a newly released CD contained their stolen song, and then Fengxue sued Shengchang for unfair competition and theft. Of course, Shengchang Company was not a vegetarian. They openly claimed that it was their company's song and asked Feng Xue to provide evidence.

  In short, you come and go and it's a lot of fun.

  The song that was at the center of the limelight, because I heard it was an episode of "Heaven Can't Help Love", made this already very popular TV show even more popular. Not only the ratings are rising, but also the characters who appear in it, the clothes they wear, the songs they sing, and even the way they speak have become the objects of imitation by young people.

  "Xiaoxue, what should we do next?" Qin Feng came to his sister's office and talked with her privately.

  Qin Xue sneered: "Continue the war of words. Anyway, we are on the sympathetic side now. Let's see how long they Shengchang can last under such pressure." It's funny to say that

  .

  The songs Shengchang stole included not only Luger's painstaking masterpieces, but also love songs written by Masami. It can be said that the quality cannot be better. However, the person Shengchang promoted to sing these songs was a young singer who had not become popular in several years. Perhaps they were afraid that if this matter became too big, it would damage the reputation of the singer, so they introduced someone who would be useless even if it was destroyed. come out. If it becomes popular, they will make a lot of money.

  It is precisely because of this that so many good songs suddenly appeared, which also made some people with some ideas see the problem. Especially when it was known that two of Feng Xue's lost song manuscripts were composed by Masami, the soul singer's royal songwriter, the doubts about Sheng Chang and the singer became even louder.

  There are indeed two songs on the disc that are obviously much better than the other songs, and both of them can be regarded as extremely charming songs in terms of artistic conception and lyrics.

  Such a good song is not given to the main singer, but to the small singer. People with a discerning eye can tell that there is something fishy in it.

  But knowing is knowing, and there is nothing we can do without evidence.

  The police said nothing. Although the court has accepted the complaint, it is still investigating and collecting evidence, and has not pronounced a verdict yet.

  This national feast triggered by a few songs was a feast for the eyes of countless people.

  Qin Feng looked at his sister who didn't know what she was thinking, and sighed softly: "Don't think too much, even if you can't find any evidence, public opinion is still on our side."

  Qin Xue nodded: "Fu Yi is here During the secret investigation, we might be able to find clues from Lin Duoyin." "

  If it's really her, what do you want to do?"

  Yes, what can be done with her?
  Qin Xue also felt worried. According to her opinion, she must have thrown it directly to the police. Stealing or something is always a crime, right? But in this case, what should Zhai Zhiyuan do? Even if Lin Duoyin was dragged away and shot, it had nothing to do with Qin Xue, but her identity as her brother's best friend's dream lover made her hesitate.

  "Brother, Zhai Zhiyuan, do you have anything to say? It seems that he hasn't come to work recently."

  Qin Feng smiled bitterly: "He called me and said he was too embarrassed to come. He wanted to resign but I didn't agree, so I gave him a month's holiday. But he always promised me that it was definitely not Lin Duoyin who stole the song manuscript."

  Qin Xue was silent, what on earth is that infatuated otaku going to do?