Chapter 91 - 100

Chapter 91 The Birth of a "Miracle" (13)

  Qin Xue's purpose is to let Du Sisi abandon her timid side and become a singer who can truly go on stage and a star who can face the world. Although it is cruel to take advantage of her kindness and Yin Zhizhi's illness, she must do it. Because Fengxue needs development, she wants to stand at the top of the media industry, and Sisi is one of the keys to her progress!

  Only by continuing to move forward and reaching a level that no one can ignore can she gain a certain right to speak. She needs this right because she has to stop a family tragedy in a few months, and she doesn't have much time left.

  "She is only fifteen years old..." Du Sisi covered her face and choked with sobs.

  "You are only sixteen years old, so you don't need to bear anything for others." Qin Xue said lightly, sounding like he was comforting her, but actually irritating her.

  Du Sisi's life experience is more than ten years less than hers, and she is too simple and kind, so she is naturally no match for her.

  "I want to help her!" After a while, Du Sisi gradually stopped crying, her red eyes filled with perseverance: "Teach me! What should I do?"

  Done! Qin Xue suppressed the excitement in her heart and gently held her hand: "You have to think clearly. Once you really want to do it, I'm afraid you have to say goodbye to the peaceful life you have now." "If you can exchange for a life

  , , I can do it!"

  Du Sisi's voice was so firm that even Qin Xue was surprised. Although she was betting on her good nature by taking her to see Yin Zhizhi, she was still relieved to achieve such an effect.

  "Okay!" She squeezed her hand: "Let's work hard together and see what we can achieve!" "

  Yes!"

  The four hands clasped together. Although the goals were different, they all had extremely firm beliefs.

  In Qin Xue's view, the most difficult problem to overcome no longer poses much of a threat. As long as Du Sisi is willing to cooperate, she is confident that she can put aside her character weaknesses.

  In fact, she didn't tell Du Sisi that she still wouldn't let her reveal her identity in a few years. Rather than protecting Du Sisi, it is actually a packaging technique. She hopes that she can maintain the mystery of her identity within a certain range, and when this mystery attracts more and more attention with her fame, it can be revealed at the appropriate time to obtain maximum benefits.

  She would not tell Du Sisi this. She was too kind-hearted and was not suitable for life in the entertainment industry. What her friend had to do was to do his best to help her survive.

  The first step is to exchange some benefits from reporter Allen.

  "Lovely Xue, I have been looking for you for a few days. If you don't show up again, I will have to go back to the United States with a regretful heart." After returning home,

  Qin Xue was warmly welcomed by Allen as soon as she entered the door.

  She asked her brother to invite him because he was a very important part of her plan.

  Qin Xue did not answer his words, but turned to her father: "Dad, can I use your study?"

  Qin's father, who was eavesdropping, was startled, and nodded quickly: "You can use it as you like."

  "Brother, come in too." Qin Xue finished speaking and entered the study first.

  Allen's last name is Moore. Qin Feng may not know this surname, but Qin Xue knows it because it represents a legend, a legend in the film industry.

  The Moore family is a family company. Qin Xue doesn't know how she met her father. What she knows is that the family company releases one or two movies with good reputations every year. Ten years later, it has grown to produce ten excellent films every year, more than half of which have a box office of over 100 million.

  Qin Xue's idea was based on this.

 Chapter 92 The Birth of a "Miracle" (14)

  "I want to make a deal with you." Qin Xue sat where her father usually sat, with her hands on the table. It's a pity that her face is too childish, otherwise she would really look like a strong woman.

  Allen's eyes flashed: "What kind of deal?"

  "A deal that only you and I can do, and both parties will benefit." Qin Xue smiled.

  Qin Feng, who followed, was not surprised to see his sister talking to Allen in shockingly fluent English. Some words that sounded difficult to him seemed so easy to his sister. And when he understood 80% of the conversation between the two, he felt the hairs on his back stand up.

  crazy.

  This is the conclusion he made for his sister.

  Even though he didn't fully understand the conversation between the two, he could only infer from the parts he could understand that his sister was on a crazy adventure.

  If successful, Fengxue Company will have its name in the world. If you fail, you may never have a chance to get ahead in the future.

  She was making a thrilling bet with the future.

  Qin Feng understood this, but he still had no intention of speaking up to stop it. On the one hand, he has an almost blind obedience to his sister, but also on the other hand, he has immense trust in her. Because every time her plan surprises a bunch of people, and the effect every time is so good that everyone is amazed.

  Silently listening to the discussion between the two people, Qin Feng gradually started to pay attention to Allen.

  The first impression this young American boy gave him was that of seriousness, cheerfulness, liveliness and simplicity. But now he has completely overturned this impression, because Allen in front of him is smiling as if he has control over everything, his eyes are deep and alert, and his whole person is like a god of war, fighting for his own territory according to reason.

  What made Qin Feng most emotional was that his sister was not surprised by this change, as if she knew it from the beginning...

  It seemed that he was really wrong.

  For a moment, two voices were heard in the study, coming and going, refusing to give in to each other.

  I don't know how long it took before the tense atmosphere dissipated with a chuckle.

  "Xue, are you really only sixteen years old?" Allen patted his forehead with emotion.

  "Both each other." Qin Xue smiled. You are not a good bird either. You pretend to be innocent and want to deceive first-hand information. Seeing that he still needed to do something, it was better to save some face for him and not expose him face to face.

  Allen Zhengrong: "I can convey your conditions, but I think you need to show your ability to see if it is worthy of our investment and expectations." After a pause, he smiled and said: "For me Obviously there is no doubt. Based on what I know about you these days, you will definitely produce surprising results. But you are also the head of a company and should understand the importance of complying with the rules." "I understand.

  " Qin Xue smiled, and her strong self-confidence overflowed from her actions, words and deeds: "I will let you see my 'sincerity'."

  Allen laughed heartily and stretched out his right hand: "Then I will keep my eyes open. Looking forward to it."

  Qin Xue stretched out her hand and shook his hand gently: "You won't regret it."

  After seeing Allen off, Qin Xue let out a sigh that had been suppressed in her chest. This foreigner is really difficult to deal with. He is as cunning as a fox. Fortunately, what he did in the past had some impact on him, otherwise he might not be able to reach this point today.

  After glancing at his brother who was following behind him with a depressed expression, Qin Xue smiled slightly.

  Dear brother, don't get sidetracked here. Only by opening up the knot in his heart and following his own path can he become a brother worthy of her reliance.