Chapter 211 - 220

Chapter 211 Performance and Tracking (12)

  After returning to school after the holiday, Qin Xue found that she had once again become the focus of everyone's attention.

  "A song that captivates everyone's attention." Cheng Le explained the current situation in a very literary tone.

  "Really?" Qin Xue put her schoolbag into the table without much interest, and then took out the textbook she was about to use.

  "Qin Xue, I heard that Qu Ni was beaten." Du Sisi came over and whispered.

  Qin Xue was stunned: "Being beaten? By whom?"

  "I don't know you left that day. Didn't Qu Ni and so many people not come on stage? Her father went to question the teacher. It is said that the noise was quite fierce. The school's security guards came over. Of course Teacher Bai felt aggrieved, and it wasn't her who didn't let them go. They couldn't be found, and she couldn't even ask." "It's too much. Teacher Bai is still so worried about their safety

  . "Cheng Le interrupted angrily.

  "What happened next? Why did the fight start?" Qin Xue asked.

  "At the end of the performance, Qu Ni and the others came back and said that one of them suddenly had a stomachache, so a group of people sent him to the hospital. But it doesn't take a group of people to send him to the hospital. At that time, someone pointed out that they She was lying, and she couldn't provide any medical records or anything. Qu Ni's father got angry and beat her up in front of everyone. Because the man who pretended to be sick said that Qu Ni asked them not to participate in the performance, just for Embarrass you."

  "If they don't come on stage, why should I be embarrassed?" Qin Xue really didn't know what Qu Ni was thinking. Fortunately, everything is over and everyone is happy. "By the way, Sisi, do you want to go to the United States?"

  "Huh?" Du Sisi was frightened by her sudden question. "Why do you suddenly ask this?"

  "Answer me first."

  "I...I don't know. And I'm not good at English." Du Sisi rubbed the corner of her clothes in confusion. The last time she recorded the theme song for the English version of "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon", Qin Xue taught her the song line by line, and she memorized it line by line.

  Qin Xue secretly sighed and did not push her any further. She just put the matter of hiring an English teacher for her into a plan that needed to be dealt with immediately.

  She was so busy that she arrived at the company in the afternoon. After immediately telling Zhuo Ran to hire a good English teacher for Du Sisi, she used the time while waiting for the meeting to ask him a few questions.

  "If I go to the United States, can you go with me?" Zhuo

  Ran raised his eyebrows slightly by about a millimeter: "Okay."

  "Is there anyone or something that you can't let go of?"

  "No."

  "Where are your family members?"

  Zhuo Ran There was silence for a few seconds: "My brother doesn't need my care anymore."

  He didn't say anything about his parents. Qin Xue glanced at him and didn't ask too much in detail: "Well, prepare as soon as possible. We will go to the United States around the middle of this month." "How long will it take?"

  he asked.

  "It won't be long. I'll probably stay for a few months, and then come back for a while." At least during the period before the Chinese New Year, she will definitely stay with her family. If there is any news from Rong Qing, she will rush back soon. "As my secretary, you may come back more often."

  "I understand." Zhuoran knew the rules that a secretary should abide by, so he just had to do what his boss asked him to do. As for the reasons and whys, does he need to know?

  As the meeting time approached, people attending the meeting came in one after another.

  Zhuoran put the information needed for the meeting into Qin Xue's hands, then sat back in his seat and waited for the record.

  "The content of today's meeting is mainly about the preparation of "Pet Boy"..." Qin Xue stood up and started her work after all the people arrived.

Chapter 212 The Mysterious Heim (1) 170 plus updates

  Pet Boy is a very novel fantasy light comedy idol drama. It tells the story of a boy who is cursed. He is human during the day and turns into a dog at night. The heroine who accidentally adopted an injured dog on the roadside did not know that she was actually adopting a boy from the same school or even the same class as her. And that boy happened to be the one she liked but didn't have the guts to confess.

  With a light-hearted plot, coupled with the friendly appearances of handsome boy Shao Xingyu and Qin Xue's doting Xiao An, it is conceivable that once it is released, it will definitely be loved by countless young men and women. Maybe there will even be a craze for raising Alaskan Malamutes.

  After things were almost arranged, Qin Xue let go and left it to other staff members. Her most important task now is to find a suitable school for herself.

  Time flies, and soon the day comes when "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" is officially released in the United States.

  In the previous July, this movie was released in Hong Kong, Taiwan and other places, and even in some surrounding countries. But for Qin Xue, what really excited her was her results in the United States. You know, for a movie, the highest honor is the Oscar. Qin Xue, who is sure that this film will win an award, how could she not be excited? This means that negotiations for formal cooperation between Fengxue and Moore can begin.

  And just as she expected, history continued as it should.

  In a short period of time, not only "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" swept the United States, but the English version of the theme song "Moonlight Lover" sung by Du Sisi also broke into major music charts. The name of the soul singer is like a new star that suddenly rises into the sky, exuding charm that countless people look up to in the night.

  "Dear Xue, I have to admire your ability. What you did is really great." On the other end of the phone, Allen sighed in a voice with an exotic accent.

  At his appreciation, Qin Xue just smiled silently: "Now, do I have the conditions to negotiate cooperation with your family?" "

  Of course. The soul singers you have trained have attracted more and more people's attention. , I think with her alone, you have the ability to win the Oscar Music Award next year. It is a very outstanding movie, which is impressive." "Only what is national is what is world-wide. If you want the world to recognize it, you don't have to

  be Adapting to the world and letting the world adapt to you is the path we Fengxue will take in the future."

  Allen was stunned for a moment, then chuckled: "Dear Xue, you really made me curious about your country. After all, What kind of environment can create a girl like you?"

  Tragedy, the threat of death, and a tough but fragile heart, right?
  Qin Xue smiled self-deprecatingly: "Let's talk about our cooperation."

  "Before that, I have to remind you. Once we cooperate, face-to-face communication is essential. I'm afraid you need to come here often. As far as I know, you are still a high school student. Is this really appropriate? Or are you going to send someone else to take full responsibility?" "Don't worry about this, I will take charge personally

  . Now I am looking for I want to study at a suitable university and work at the same time." "

  This is really exciting news. I wonder if you have found the school you like?" "

  There are a few options for the time being, but they are not official yet. Decide. Or do you have anything to recommend?" "So, I really have a good place to recommend you to."