Chapter 51 - 60

Chapter 51: Making Stars (13)

  A series of meaningless characters, in the ethereal and quiet music, are like ripples on a deep pool of mirrors, spreading, overflowing, and lingering in waves.

  Qin Xue was drunk. Get drunk on the songs you create. Even though she had tried her best to imagine the beauty of the combination of lyrics and music, she was still intoxicated by the indescribable sound after hearing it with her own ears.

  The song is over.

  The lingering sound lingers incessantly.

  Qin Xue stared blankly at Du Sisi, who was also stunned.

  She was probably also frightened by her own voice, and she murmured after a long while: "Was it really my voice just now?" "Of

  course! Of course it's yours!" The ecstasy instantly overwhelmed Qin Xue, and she laughed with tears in her eyes. There was also a hint of crystal flashing. She succeeded! It really worked! I believe that once this song is released, everyone who hears it will feel the same as she does at this moment.

  Du Sisi held her hot cheeks, still looking in disbelief: "I can actually sing such a beautiful song. Qin Xue, you are so amazing!" "Your voice is your talent, it is from God

  . It's a gift." Qin Xue is not greedy for merit. She hopes for something substantial rather than praise. "Sisi, do you like singing?"

  "Yes!" Du Sisi nodded without hesitation. If singing in the past was purely out of love and casual humming for fun, then after hearing her real voice today, she can no longer satisfy herself with ordinary a cappella singing. She wants to sing more songs!
  Qin Xue held her hand and asked softly with a seductive tone: "Do you like this type of song?" "I like it so much

  ! I have never heard this kind of song, and I never even imagined that the song is okay. Sing like this!" They are obviously meaningless characters, but why do they become so shocking when connected together?
  Don't say she doesn't understand, I believe even someone from the outside wouldn't understand.

  In fact, these characters are not really meaningless. In order to achieve the perfection of the singing, Qin Xue found some pronunciations from Sanskrit and incorporated them into the lyrics, so that a touch of sacredness can be added to the ethereal singing. This is also the biggest secret weapon why this song is so beautiful.

  "Then let's sing this song to more people!"

  "I..." Du Sisi, who was so excited that her blood boiled with excitement, shuddered as soon as she heard this sentence, as if she had been poured ice water on her head. "I can't sing in front of others..."

  Qin Xue was angry and funny when she saw the little rabbit who finally put his head out a little and then retracted his head. Fortunately, she didn't expect to be asked to stand in front of people and sing as soon as she started.

  "Don't worry, I won't let you go on stage. I just record your voice and put your songs online or on the radio." "Is

  this still possible?" Du Sisi looked at her curiously: "Then I It should be no problem. But what do you do?"

  "Simple. First, you have to sign a small contract with Fengxue Media Company." Finally got this little rabbit! The stone that had been hanging on Qin Xue's chest finally fell to the ground.

  "Contract? Do you still need to sign a contract?" Du Sisi looked frightened again.

  Qin Xue sighed secretly: "Of course you have to sign it. The music belongs to the company. If you want to be a singer, of course you have to sign a contract with the company. People will never be so generous that the music they worked so hard to write will be taken away casually, right?" "Yeah.

  " That's right." Du Sisi nodded in understanding.

  "But don't worry, this company is very good. It will never do anything to harm your interests. Instead, it will help you get the best treatment."

  Du Sisi looked at her trustingly: "If you say yes, then it's for sure. Very good, I'll sign."

  "Whoever believes in me will have eternal life." Qin Xue said happily. "I can guarantee that this will be the most correct thing I have ever done in my life!"

Chapter 52 Soul Singer (1)

  May is coming quietly, and as the temperature is rising, there is another thing that is also extremely hot.

  To be precise, it is a song, a song that you will never forget after listening to it, and something different seems to emerge every time you listen to it. No one could understand what the lyrics were, but they could feel a sense of satisfaction in being cleansed of the soul. Some even speculated that it was sung by some kind of lost text.

  With a voice as soft as water, an ethereal, calm and distant singing, and a mesmerizing magical melody, this song called "God" has occupied the first place in the major charts since it appeared, and has remained there for a long time. . The singer who sings this song is also called a soul singer because of his mysterious voice.

  The most curious thing is that no one knows who the singer of this song is.

  At the beginning, it was first recommended by Sophie, a food blogger and one of the hosts of the national television program "Bite of the Tongue". She only said that it was a new song by a new singer in the company, and she didn't say a word about other information no matter how others asked.

  Countless curious people and media reporters flocked to Fengxue Media Company to get the first information about the singer and songwriter, but in the end they still found nothing. Both Fengxue Media and the mysterious singer kept a low profile, as if they didn't want to be famous.

  In the end, I don't know if they were too entangled anymore, but Fengxue Media issued a statement on their company's newly built website that a short film supporting the Olympic bid will be released in June, and will be sung by this mysterious singer.

  Therefore, people who have tried their best to find out the inside information can only suppress their curiosity temporarily and wait for the revelation in June.

  "Sister Xiaoxue, it's good for you. You can hide in a place where no one is around all day long, but it's hard for those of us who are soldiers. We have to wear our skin just to answer the phone every day." Ji Shaoyang stared at his head with a look of jealousy. The girl at the desk was complaining that she had not had any rest for countless days.

  But the girl didn't even raise her head, her eyelids didn't even move.

  "I'm very busy every day, Young Master Ji."

  Of course Ji Shaoyang knew that she was busy, but he just felt unbalanced. It was obvious that she was the cause of all the commotion outside, but in the end it was they, the hard-working wage earners, who were wiping their butts.

  "No matter how busy you are, can you still be as busy as us? Recently, many places have come to us to talk about advertising cooperation and product promotion, but there are only so many people, so we can only watch the money fly away." "We just need to recruit more people

  . "

  Qin Xueyun's calm demeanor finally broke the last chord of Mr. Ji's heart called reason.

  "You're still talking about it! Who said some time ago that people are more valuable than talents and not to recruit people for the time being?"

  If Zhai Zhiyuan hadn't stopped him, he would have pounced on the little girl opposite the desk and slapped her face on the face. Shape into red apples.

  Qin Xue sighed and put down the pen in his hand: "Didn't we push Sisi out some time ago? The newly recruited people don't know whether to be strict with their mouths. Of course, confidentiality must be given priority. Now that the matter is over, the manpower is serious If it's not enough, then just hire more people. I mean, Mr. Ji, you don't need to ask me for advice on such a trivial matter, right?" "You, you -"

  "Okay, okay." Zhai Zhiyuan snickered and was about to go crazy. Ji Shaoyang sat down on the sofa.

  "Sister Xiaoxue, I really can't blame this guy. The company's phone calls and his mobile phone have been incessant some time ago. In order not to offend those reporters, he had to say good things and coax him into confessing. You see, the dark circles under his eyes are still not gone. , is it more obscene than before?"