Chapter 41 - 50

Chapter 41 Making Stars (3)

  In the general manager's office, the four giants gathered together again.

  "Sister Xiaoxue, what are you playing at?" Ji Shaoyang asked lazily, pointing to the two little girls outside who were talking and laughing with Sophie.

  "Didn't I say it last time? I want to make stars." Qin Xue looked outside through the blinds, with a burning passion in her eyes.

  Zhai Zhiyuan stared blankly at the two girls outside: "You mean the two girls outside are the stars you want to create?"

  Qin Xue smiled and shook her head: "No."

  After a few people breathed a sigh of relief, she added He finished: "It's just one of them. As for the other one, I don't have any plans for her at the moment."

  Ji Shaoyang slapped his forehead and cried out: "Sister Xiaoxue, your brother Shaoyang knows a lot of people after all, why didn't he know anything from the outside? What do you think of the star qualities in these two girls?" When it comes to looks, I can only call them Xiaojiabiyu. Talking about the figure... how hot can a sixteen-year-old girl who has just entered high school be?
  "So I am the boss and you are a wage earner." Qin Xue told him what the cold reality was with a smile.

  Ji Shaoyang made a heart-holding gesture with his hands and shrank aside to mend his injured soul.

  "What are you going to do?" Brother Qin, who was still steady, asked the most critical question.

  Qin Xue took out a handwritten document from her schoolbag: "Here is my plan, please take a look."

  After several people took it, they all gasped at the same time as soon as they opened a few pages.

  "It's okay in the front, but will the later plan be too bold?" Zhai Zhiyuan swallowed his saliva and asked in a dry voice.

  Qin Xue clenched her fists and said firmly: "Since we are going to do something, we must do it big! Do you think Fengxue can develop smoothly by just relying on the capital of "Tiangue"?" "I believe in Xiaoxue

  . "The first one to voice his approval was the always steady brother of the Qin family. "I would say that although this plan is a bit bold, if it succeeds, the reputation of our Fengxue Media will reach a high level again. And even if it fails, there will be no loss. At most, the money will be spent to buy a lesson." Hearing the

  previous Qin Xue still looked touched, but when he finished speaking, her face turned dark. Even before this was implemented, I had carefully considered the consequences of her failure...

  "Okay, I will take full responsibility for the star-making project. Let's talk about the cooperation with National Television first. How is it going?" She huddled feebly into the soft sofa.

  Little did he know that she looked like a real freshman in high school in the eyes of several older boys, as she was sunk deep into the sofa.

  Qin Feng lovingly poured a cup of tea for her: "It went very smoothly. The newbies we recruited are all good, and some of them have some experience. We plan to divide them into two groups and conduct them at the same time." "What will Sophie do if there are two groups?

  Mr. Can't it be divided into two halves?" Qin Xue hit the key point immediately.

  "We have also studied this issue. But if it were not like this, there would be no time to broadcast the task once a week. We think we can shoot some shots first, and then cut Sophie's part into it when we come back." Qin Xue frowned: "This is too

  much False, the reason why our program is popular is that the sense of real immersion is very important. If it is not shot at the same time, we cannot achieve that feeling just by relying on post-production." Unless there are future Hollywood standards, but It is unrealistic with their current strength.

  "Otherwise, what should we do?" Ji Shaoyang also understood the seriousness of the problem, but it was really too late. "How about hiring another host? I'm afraid I won't be able to find a suitable one for a while."

Chapter 42: Making Stars (4)

  "It's a bit troublesome." Qin Xue thought while holding her chin.

  What the program needs is food photography in China, but China has a vast land and abundant resources, and the two kinds of food may be tens of thousands of miles apart. Even if Sophie tried her best to stretch her legs, she wouldn't be able to hold on for too long. Running back and forth at a high intensity would cause damage to her health. She is a good boss and cannot help but think about the health of her employees.

  Speaking of regional issues...

  "I thought about it!" Qin Xue raised her finger at Ji Shaoyang: "Bring me the map."

  "Cha!" Ji Shaoyang gave a Qing Dynasty salute and shouted, "Clang, clang, clang, clang." "Take out a volume of maps from the bookcase on the side.

  Qin Xue spread the map on the big desk, pointed to a place and said, "I remember the first delicious food on the show was here." "That's right." "

  My

  idea is that we make the show based on regions. It's just drawing Come up with a food route to connect the food broadcast in each episode."

  Upon hearing this, several people's eyes suddenly lit up.

  Qin Xue continued: "The program team is still divided into two groups. Sophie and the first group went to the designated place to shoot. At the same time, the second group followed the route to the next place, first filming the local customs there, and those who did not need Su Fei. The scene where Fei appears. After all the preparations are completed, Sophie can also complete the progress of the first group and rush over. In this way, the first group will pass the program over for post-production, and at the same time go to the next location for pre-production work. Like this Let's arrange for Sophie to have some rest time so that she won't be too tired."

  "That's it!" The problem was solved at once, and Ji Shaoyang, who was the producer, finally breathed a sigh of relief.

  "But we still need to find a new host. This method can only be used temporarily." Qin Xue couldn't help but remind him. After all, it's impossible to keep Sophie and the two camera crews shooting outside all the time, so we have to give them some time to go home, right?
  "Don't worry about this, there is a buffer time, I will make good use of it." Ji Shaoyang was absolutely confident in his ability.

  "By the way, I hired the two people outside to work, just give them some errands to do." Qin Xue looked at the long-haired handsome guy thoughtfully: "Help me train if you have time. Du Sisi's character is the one who doesn't talk much. If you can let her communicate freely with strangers, I will give you a credit."

  Ji Shaoyang laughed: "Such a small thing can be done casually, and it's all on me. "

  You can't guard yourself against others." Qin Xue raised her eyebrows, but did not tell him Du Sisi's explosive introversion index. Anyway, he knew how difficult this task was after real contact. But then he will be the one who has a headache, so he can just wait for the results. She smiled evilly in her heart.

  "Sister Xiaoxue, my pure boy's heart has been hurt by you again." Ji Shaoyang was about to cry, crying out for himself.

  Qin Xue was already used to his tricks. She stood up, stretched and walked to the door: "Okay, I'm going to play with them. You go ahead and get busy." "Oh,

  I forgot something." Just as she was about to open the door, she suddenly turned around and said, "Find someone who is good at writing and write the Tip of the Tongue series into a book. In addition, find channels to ask famous celebrities who are good at writing to write about food." Short prose or something like that. Don't be careful about money, just about the same. That's it."

  The three big boys looked at her leaving figure speechlessly.

  "With her words, the three of us are going to break our legs again..." Zhai Zhiyuan smiled bitterly.

  Ji Shaoyang put his arms around Qin Feng's shoulders, with the same expression of helplessness and deep admiration: "What kind of head do you think this girl has? Why can I think that I will make a lot of money with just any idea?" "Very much.

  " Okay, isn't it?" Qin Feng smiled, his hands already on the keyboard, preparing for the publication plan of Tongue. For this sister, he only had full care in his heart, and all the previous unhappiness seemed to have dissipated long ago, without leaving even a trace of haze.