Chapter 181 - 190

Chapter 181 Counterattack (10)

  Not far from the tea house, three people were taking a clear look at the scene just now.

  "Actually, you used to be an agent, right?" Fu Yi hung the binoculars back on his neck and couldn't help but shake his head and sigh.

  What's funny is that Zhuo Ran nodded expressionlessly, seeming to agree.

  "This is your credit, right? If you two hadn't investigated clearly, how would I have known they would come to the park today." Qin Xue admitted that she was very self-aware.

  Fu Yi shook his head: "We only told you his itinerary, but we can accurately calculate the actions of those people, and we can also use the personalities of several people to stimulate each other and say things that are beneficial to Feng Xue, which makes me think It's okay if you don't admire me." Only his brother-in-law can teach such a disciple, right?

  It's a bit scary to think about it. It seemed like every step was done according to her vision.

  Whether he asked Ji Shaoyang to take Zhai Zhiyuan to the park or let them get on the Ferris wheel, he also guessed that they could see Zhou Yinghao and Lin Duoyin's movements, and even that they would make phone calls to test them out.

  When she later entered the teahouse, no matter how many people reacted or what they said, everything seemed to be in her calculations. It seemed that she had known for a long time that as soon as the four of them met, Ji Shaoyang would be furious, Zhai Zhiyuan would press, Lin Duoyin would be silent, and Zhou Yinghao, the second generation ancestor who was not familiar with the world, would arrogantly tell the truth about the matter. Scream out.

  "It's a pity that it's not very clear. It would be perfect if Lin Duoyin could admit it directly." "Let's go.

  Under the general trend, evidence is sometimes not so important." Qin Xue smiled, no Go on.

  As long as the human mind is grasped, inferring these is nothing. It can only be said that some people are too easy to figure out. As for Lin Duoyin, she didn't think that she could easily get any evidence from her in the first place. Now her silence was already a very favorable performance for her.

  After leading Zhuo Ran and Fu Yi into the tea house, Qin Xue smiled and sat down at the table of the dejected Ji Shaoyang and Zhai Zhiyuan.

  "Xiaoxue? Why are you here?" Zhai Zhiyuan asked in surprise and a little ashamed.

  Ji Shaoyang was not surprised that she came here, after all, he was instructed by her text messages along the way.

  "Xiaoxue, the trouble is big. Lin Duoyin is going to Zhou Chuanshi's company."

  Qin Xue touched her chin: "What does it matter? Just go." She didn't want to keep such a woman in the company anymore, and she completely rolled her eyes. Wolf?

  "But what about the tip of the tongue? I have to rely on Sophie to support it again. There are also TV series, and she has many plots." After calming down, Ji Shaoyang regretted his previous impulse. If he had known this would happen, he should have waited until the TV series was finished filming before confronting her.

  Qin Xue didn't care at all: "It's okay. I've already thought about what the host said. Haven't there been many people signed up in the company? Just go and record them one by one. As for the TV series, it's even simpler. In fact, I have already edited it with Lei The plot has changed. The character played by Lin Duoyin should be bedridden now, so just let her die now, and it will make the plot more tragic."

  Fu Yi's lips twitched when he heard this. I bet this eldest lady has already planned a way to make people disappear...

  Ji Shaoyang was about to say something else when he saw two other tables of guests sitting in the teahouse coming over.

  "How is it?" Qin Xue spoke, asking the two male and two female guests.

  Under the dumb gazes of Ji Shaoyang and Zhai Zhiyuan, the two couples smiled and shook the cameras in their hands: "It's very clear. I guarantee that even the sweat pores will be photographed." "I'll leave the rest to you." Qin

  Xue Smiling with satisfaction.

  "Don't worry, we'll take care of it."

  After the four of them said that, they left the teahouse.

  "You can ask whatever you want to ask..." Qin Xue almost fainted from being stared at by those two, and spread her hands helplessly.

  "Who are they?" Ji Shaoyang spoke first.