Chapter 341 - 350

Chapter 331 The truth gradually emerged (3)

  Qin Xue actually hoped that Fu Heng would solve his troubles first, but after Fu Heng knew the truth, he no longer cared about his affairs.

  He said: "As long as I take out the evidence that the patient is terminally ill and bring Fu Yi with me, the patient's family will be able to talk easily."

  Qin Xue trembled after hearing this, and couldn't help guessing that Fu Yi was present. Is the real role of the doctor to protect the master or the patient's family? I remember watching a horror movie, and there was a very scary sentence in it. Never offend a doctor, because he has at least 100 ways to make you die without knowing it.

  Although Mr. Heng is not likely to kill people, he is still a doctor, a very protective and petty doctor...

  Fu Heng's purpose is very simple and clear. The other party framed him because he wanted to deal with his apprentice, so as long as Qin Solving Xue's trouble will eventually lead to the big boss behind. He has lived for nearly thirty years and has never suffered such a big loss. No matter who is the person behind it, he must spend his whole life repenting for his indiscretion!

  The third person to deal with is Bai Yan. Such an extremely small person actually made Qin Xue and Fu Heng have no desire to fight, as they seemed to be able to kill a lot of them easily.

  But even such a small person dared to show his little white teeth to Feng Xue. It really has to be said that it is another success of the magic of money.

  Because she really couldn't muster the energy to deal with him, Qin Xue simply left the task of solving him to the crisis public relations team in charge of Ji Shaoyang. She can't let her and her master solve everything, but let a bunch of people eat popcorn and watch the show, right?

  And Qin Xue has more important things to do.

  Now for the company, there is only one most important issue left to solve, and that is Yin Chengya's alimony case. Yin Shengli, who claimed to be his father, couldn't wait to take him to court without giving him a chance for peace talks.

  With such an obvious move, anyone with any brain would be able to tell that the drunkard was not interested in drinking. The other party obviously didn't do it for money, but to ruin Chengya's reputation.

  Filial piety comes first among all good deeds. China has governed the world with filial piety since ancient times.

  That person used the name of unfilial piety to target Yin Chengya, which must be said to be a very vicious and very effective move.

  "If it were me, I would definitely not pay attention to a father who abandoned his wife and son and left for more than ten years." Qin Xue wrinkled her nose: "That man can sell his son for money. It's really abominable. ! How can there be such a scumbag human being?"

  The most amazing thing is that such a person turned out to be Yin Chengya's father, which really makes people have to guess how powerful Yin's mother's kindness gene is?

  Rong Qing agreed with her opinion, but the law was the law: "No matter how bad he is, he is still his father. Support is an obligation stipulated by the law. It is not easy for Yin Chengya to pass this test." Regardless of whether he agrees to support or not, it is a crime of unfilial piety

  . It will all weigh on your head. And even if the public knows what kind of character Yin Shengli is and knows Yin Chengya's suffering, it can't stop the Yin family, mother and son, from having to face this person's life before their eyes.

  Is there any fun in living like this when a person you deeply hate hangs in front of you all day long, reminding you how much you hate him?
  It can be said that no matter how the lawsuit ends, the injured ones will be Yin Chengya and the mother and daughter of the Yin family.

Chapter 332 The Truth Gradually Revealed (4)

  In the evening, Qin Xue returned home and saw Yin Chengya standing outside the door, her head lowered, not knowing what she was thinking.

  "Why don't you go in?" She said and was about to take the key to open the door: "Auntie and Zhizhi should be at home." "

  I just said a few words and left." Yin Chengya stopped her movement and pointed to the road beside the mountain. Small pavilion: "Can you sit over there?"

  Qin Xue nodded and followed him doubtfully: "Are you really not going to see them? They are very worried about you." "

  I know. Just wait. The court will be held in two days, and I don't want them to be affected by my bad mood."

  Qin Xue looked helplessly at the faint bruises under his eyes. It must be hard to have a father like that, right?

  "Don't worry, my brother has found the best lawyer for you. Besides, there is no benefit in your father suing you. The most you can get is a few hundred yuan a month, and you will be scolded by everyone who knows the truth." Yin Chengya smiled

  . He smiled, unconcealable fatigue overflowing from his smile.

  "Actually, in my memory, my father is not such a person. Before he left home, he was a very good father. He liked to take my sister and me for a walk by the river, and he would also buy roasted sweet potatoes for us to eat. Before he left, Before returning home, he once told me to take good care of my mother and sister, and he would come back as soon as he earned enough money to treat his sister." He paused, took a deep breath, and continued: " Unexpectedly, after he came back, the first thing he said was to ask for alimony, and he even beat my mother."

  Qin Xue put her hand on the back of his hand: "Don't be sad, you have taken good care of my aunt and my mother for so many years. Zhizhi, isn't it? It was not you who broke the promise, but him. You don't need to feel sorry for such a person." "

  One thing you don't know is that after he came, I asked someone to investigate him. I just received the investigation yesterday Reply, it turns out that he has been living in a city to the north, and it only takes a few hours to get there by train. And there is a person who is said to be his son who has been living with him." He smiled, smiling so sadly. "He would rather be with his unknown son than come back home. Is it just because his mother and sister are sick?"

  Qin Xue frowned when she heard this, and a thought flashed through her mind. But she didn't show anything strange on the surface. She just comforted him with a few gentle words and promised to take good care of his family.

  After returning home, after dinner, she turned on her computer and connected with Rong Qing.

  "Qingqing, have you ever investigated Yin Shengli?"

  "You mean Yin Chengya's father?"

  "No, I mean the person who appeared in front of us."

  Rong Qing was stunned, and then understood her purpose: "You mean this person might be fake?"

  "I chatted with Chengya for a while in the evening, and he said that his father was not such a person before. He loved him and his sister very much, and he went out to make money to treat his sister. There is no reason to turn into a bully-like figure after disappearing for so long."

  Rong Qing shook his head: "It shouldn't be wrong. My people found out that Yin Shengli used to work in a factory before leaving home. There is still a photo of him when he was performing at a gala. It should be Yin Shengli."

  Qin Xue was a little unwilling to give up: "It's been so many years, hasn't it? Maybe it's just people who look alike?"