Chapter 221 - 230

Chapter 221 The Mysterious Heim (10)

  I believe that many people, like Qin Xue, have a physical and psychological rejection of that island country. If it were the otaku Zhai Zhiyuan here, he would probably be very happy to exchange animation and comic experiences with her, and then turn around and continue to hate her.

  Qin Xue was a little confused. Based on the knowledge of the school teachers, it was hard to imagine that they would not be aware of the disharmony between the two countries. If she was deliberately placed here despite knowing about it, it would make her think about whether this was another school test.

  There are no permanent friends or permanent enemies in the mall. When there are benefits, enemies will not become friends.

  Thinking of this possibility, she could only smile bitterly. It seems that life in this school is really not an ordinary hardship.

  Since it was a day off, the students basically left the island in various ways. If Qin Xue wants to see her classmates, she can only wait until class tomorrow.

  Clothes and other items had been prepared a long time ago. After it was confirmed that Qin Xue would move into the college, someone specially picked them up and handed them over to her. After spending an afternoon sorting it out, Qin Xue had time to sit in front of the computer and contact her brother through video and instant messaging software.

  There is a sixteen-hour time difference between Los Angeles and my home. It is now five o'clock in the afternoon, which is exactly the time for work there. Qin Xue can participate in the company's meetings normally.

  The conference room on Fengxue's side had been remodeled because she went to the United States. A video communications system and several cameras were added. From now on, not only Qin Xue, who is far away from home, but other supervisors on business trips can also enjoy the convenience of remote video conferencing.

  "Sister Xiaoxue, how are you doing there?" Ji Shaoyang greeted the girl on the screen novelly.

  "It's not bad. I've passed the interview. I can meet other students when the class starts tomorrow." Qin Xue didn't want to say too much about the school. She only said to people in the company that she went abroad to study. If they knew she was Being in such a place, I'm afraid there will be a stir. "Let's chat when we have time. Let's start the meeting."

  "Okay, Lao Lei, let's talk about the script first." Ji Shaoyang directly named him.

  He is obviously a screenwriter, but he has been criticized countless times because of his surname Lei. However, since the Kingdom of Heaven script he wrote became popular, this man's net worth has also skyrocketed. It's just that no matter how generous people outside privately offered him to write scripts, he refused without hesitation.

  Because he knew in his heart that without Qin Xue's outline, he would never have thought of such a story, let alone created it. Only by following her could he have the possibility to show off his talents. Besides, Fengxue is also a generous company, and now he can be considered a high-paying family.

  "I've written five more episodes of Pet Boy's script. I'll send it to you later." Screenwriter Lei raised his glasses and didn't feel embarrassed at all to ask a sixteen-year-old girl for instructions.

  Qin Xue nodded: "I have watched the first five episodes. They are very well written and there are basically no problems. Just keep it up." "

  Okay." Screenwriter Lei sat down happily, obviously praising her very much. happy.

  Qin Feng picked up a document: "About the release of the soul singer's MV, more than a dozen countries have contacted us. It's just that the production speed is too slow, and demand has been in short supply." "Since that company can't afford it, let's go

  again Find other places to divert sales. Of course, don't saturate sales at one time. The hunger sales method is also very effective."

  Qin Xue's words caused a burst of laughter.

Chapter 222 The Mysterious Heim (11)

  The so-called hunger selling is to consciously reduce production and make the market feel unavailable to attract attention.

  Turning weaknesses into strengths, the supervisors present didn't know what to do except give thumbs up and say "submit" to Qin Xue's endless ideas.

  In fact, it's not that the supervisors are useless, but Qin Xue's forward-thinking vision that is ten years ahead of them. Many of the things that Qin Xue is familiar with may have never been heard of by these people.

  But anyone who can become Fengxue's supervisor must have two skills. As long as Qin Xue puts forward a concept, it will be absorbed and digested by them in the shortest time, and even create a higher realm to serve the company. After all, they are real professionals, and they are fundamentally different from half-hearted businessmen like Qin Xue.

  "How are the others?" Qin Xue asked casually, pretending not to care. In fact, the only thing she wanted to ask about was Yin Chengya. As far as she knew, his album was probably on sale as well.

  "Yin Chengya's album is selling very well, and the top three spots on all major music charts are occupied by him and the soul singers." Ji Shaoyang looked happy. The company has such a good momentum of development, which gives him a great sense of accomplishment.

  "The broadcast of "Kingdom of Heaven" has also been promising, and the ratings have basically remained between 65-68%. Some people from several surrounding countries have come to negotiate to purchase the broadcast rights. In addition, the songs in it have also made other singers' reputations skyrocket. In some places We have already started negotiating with us about their performances." Zhai Zhiyuan added.

  "Very good." Qin Xue nodded with satisfaction. Just as he was about to say something more, he suddenly noticed that an avatar on the instant messaging software was flashing. "I still have something to do here, please continue."

  After saying goodbye to everyone, she disconnected the connection and clicked on the flashing avatar.

  "I saw you online, so I happened to see you for something."

  Rong Qing's nickname is still Rong Qing, and even the avatar is the default one. This cold woman seems to have no cuteness that a girl should have.

  "Any new discoveries?" Qin Xue's heart tightened. I hope she discovers it, but I also hope she doesn't. Once she finds something, she can take action. If she didn't find it, it meant her family was safe. Anyway, she was very confused.

  "Let me show you a video clip." As he said, a video of more than 100M was passed over.

  Qin Xue opened it and saw two familiar figures inside, Yang Qishan and Yang Donghuai. They were in a room, which seemed to be where they lived, and they were eating and talking.

  The picture and sound are very clear, but the angle is awkward. I don't know what method Rong Qing used to install surveillance equipment directly into their home.

  In the video, Yang Qishan was wearing a large, loose T-shirt, revealing her two white and slender thighs. She looked very unhappy and only half-eaten her meal before leaving it behind.

  "You are too impulsive, you shouldn't be so direct!"

  "It's all Qu Ni's fault! I originally thought that as long as other people thought we were a couple, even if she didn't want to, there would be no way out." Yang Dong Huai's face also looked very ugly.

  "If you can't even handle two little girls, what use do you have? Have you forgotten all the things I taught you before?"

  Qin Xue realized that it was him who they were talking about.