Chapter 131 - 140

Chapter 131 Heaven Can't Help Love (1)

  In recent times, Sheng Rongsheng, the boss of Shengchang, is best described as being anxious. Among the employees, except for the artist who was away due to appointments, countless other staff members left. While he hated his competitors for their aggressive poaching, he also hated himself for not thinking of including huge liquidated damages in the contracts of those employees.

  In fact, you can't blame him. After all, he has been in this industry for ten years, and it doesn't matter to him that one or two employees leave. But this time it was different. In just half a month, nearly three-fifths of the employees submitted their resignations. According to reports from his confidants, at least one fifth of the people are waiting and watching.

  What does it mean to lose three-fifths of your employees in a short period of time?
  That means at least half of the projects are in danger of being shut down. It means that he may need to pay a large amount of liquidated damages to compensate the customer. This means that Shengchang may cause many partners to lose confidence in him during this crisis.

  If this situation continues, the person who may go bankrupt will not be Feng Xue who was told off by him, but himself!

  "Damn it! Damn Fengxue Media!" He punched the table hatefully. It's just a few college students with no hair, but they dare to attack him first!
  On the sofa opposite, a man with a sleek slicked back hair and an expensive designer suit held a cigarette in his mouth and sneered: "Who told you to save face? Let them talk. Isn't it normal to be counterattacked?" To complain? I can only blame you for not having the ability, what's the use of shouting behind your back.

  Sheng Rongsheng shouted unwillingly: "Mr. Zhou, you have to lend me some manpower, otherwise the progress of several projects will be delayed." As he spoke, he did not forget to wink at Yang Qinglu who was sitting beside him.

  Yang Qing nodded without leaving a trace, sat down next to her godfather, and said coquettishly: "Godfather, Feng Xue went too far. Not only did he take away Yin Chengya, but he also treated his colleagues like this. You can't ignore it." Zhou Chuanshi's face flashed

  . Too impatient.

  He accepted her as his goddaughter. In fact, there was no ambiguous relationship as speculated by the outside world. It was just because he and her mother were old classmates and had an unforgettable relationship. That was why he was moved to adopt Yang Qinglu as his goddaughter when he first saw Yang Qinglu, who looked very similar to her mother. What he didn't expect was that this goddaughter only looked like her, and could not be compared with her mother in other aspects.

  "How can I help?"

  How does he need help? Why should he establish an emerging media company with obvious strength and development potential for a small company? He even asked for help so confidently. No wonder he didn't develop the company in ten years.

  Sheng Rongsheng seemed to realize that there was something wrong with his attitude, and his tone suddenly slowed down a lot.

  "Mr. Zhou. I also followed your instructions to hide Yin Chengya. But because he and Feng Xue had such a trouble, you have to help me no matter what? Several projects have been stopped recently, and there is not enough manpower. , why don't you lend me a few people first?"

  He didn't say it was okay, but when he mentioned it, Zhou Chuanshi's eyes became even colder.

  For a little singer who is not even a singer, one or two of them have this kind of virtue. It's just that the two families have some cooperation, so he can't do too much.

  "I can transfer some people from other places and lend them to you, but the time cannot be too long. You will pay all the salary subsidies."

Chapter 132 Heaven Can't Help Love (2)

  "That's no problem, it should be, it should be." Sheng Rongsheng was already satisfied with being able to borrow money from someone else, so why would he care about such a small amount of money. After filming the next commercial, he can calmly recruit new people. At worst, he could do like Feng Xue and hire him from other companies.

  "Godfather, what should we do about Chengya?" Yang Qinglu shook Zhou Chuanshi's arm delicately.

  "What else do you want to do? It's just a man." If it weren't for her mother's sake, he would have really wanted to walk away.

  However, Yang Qinglu didn't even blink: "But godfather, didn't you say you wanted to buy Fengxue before? If you buy Fengxue, wouldn't Chengya still be yours?" "Buy Fengxue?" Zhou Chuanshi stood up and sneered

  . Looking at her: "Do you know who the father of General Manager Feng Xue is?"

  "Who else can it be? It can't be more powerful than you, right?" In Yang Qinglu's eyes, the godfather is already the best among the best. If he is dead, can the other party still be the leader of the country?

  Big breasts and no brains! Zhou Chuanshi was too lazy to pay attention to her anymore: "If you don't know who it is, go and check it out!" If he hadn't always been cautious and did the investigation in advance, I'm afraid he would have become the person in history! Two idiots who failed to achieve anything but failed!
  Regardless of her pleading, he rolled up his sleeves and left.

  "Does it matter who the father of General Manager Feng Xue is?"

  Yang Qinglu and Sheng Rongsheng looked at each other, not knowing why.

  At this time, there was also a blizzard raging in Fengxue Company.

  As soon as Ji Shaoyang came back from outside, he saw a group of people gathered outside an office, whispering and pointing from time to time.

  "What's going on? You've been too busy recently, haven't you? Who wants to work more? Sign up here."

  If Qin Feng had said this, the onlookers would have fled away, but facing the usually playful and smiling Ji Da The employees were laughing and joking without feeling nervous at all, and they even took the initiative to gossip in front of him.

  "It's the boss's sister. She's making a fuss with Bian Lei inside."

  "Qin Xue? Making a fuss?" Ji Shaoyang was surprised. He could understand if others behaved in a noisy manner, but Qin Xue? That girl can also make trouble? "What's she making a fuss about?"

  "Isn't she just coming here to see if she doesn't know?" The employee chuckled twice: "It seems that there is something in the script that I'm not satisfied with. I heard about kissing or not." Ji Shaoyang

  added He was confused, but as a company manager, he had to show some respect. He immediately said with a serious face: "Okay, let's go to work, otherwise the boss will deduct the bonus!"

  After saying this, all the onlookers ran away.

  Qin Feng's name is still useful. Ji Shaoyang smiled bitterly and opened the door and walked into the office.

  "No! Please change this paragraph for me!"

  In the office, Miss Qin was holding Screenwriter Lei's collar with one hand, pointing at the notebook on the table and shouting.

  Ji Shaoyang almost burst into laughter, but he coughed twice to hold back his laughter: "Sister Xiaoxue, what are you playing at?"

  Screenwriter Lei screamed miserably as if he had met his backbone: "Deputy Ji Boss, you came so well. She forced me to delete a scene, but it was necessary for the plot!" "

  What is necessary! Who told you that when love is strong, it must be exaggerated with kissing! I don't care, you Change this paragraph. If you can't change it, delete it!"

  Qin Xue has completely lost her mind. When reading the new script, she went crazy when she saw this. How dare she let her Chengya kiss someone else? Who knows if that was Seung Ah's first kiss?

  She has never even tasted it, how dare this dead screenwriter let other women taste it first! Treat her as a dead person!