Chapter 311 - 320

Chapter 301 The End of the Central Secretary (10)

  Before getting off work in the afternoon, the much-anticipated notice of the annual meeting finally came out. The time was set on January 5, 2001, which happened to be Friday, so I had plenty of time to rest even though I was drunk.

  Because it was the company's first annual meeting, Qin Xue specially booked the largest banquet hall in Daqin Hotel, which could accommodate 1,500 people. There are about 400 to less than 500 employees and artists in Quan Fengxue. Everyone can come with their companions, including family members and children.

  Food is supplied from the food court upstairs, so there is no need to worry about insufficient quantity.

  The issues of prizes and bonuses that concern the most among the employees were not mentioned much. It was just said that all those who voluntarily sign up to perform in the program will be given mysterious gifts. The top three most popular programs will also receive gifts personally provided by Qin Xue. However, if artists want to participate, there are conditions. That is, singers cannot sing and actors cannot act, otherwise ordinary employees will not be able to get the prizes.

  A few days after the annual meeting, Qin Xue will return to school. The differences between Chinese and Western customs mean that the Chinese Spring Festival is not included in their holidays. Qin Xue originally wanted to ask for an extension of her vacation, but when she thought about how much she would have to study in the future, she finally suppressed this very tempting idea.

  She had also thought about rushing back to celebrate her seventeenth birthday with her family, not only to celebrate the new seventeenth year, but also to celebrate a new life away from the tragedy. But she found that she still couldn't let go, and turning seventeen was not the end at all. Because there is still one biggest threat that has not been eliminated, and that is Du Mingwei.

  As long as he still fantasizes about his mother, he will continue to create new troubles. With his methods and abilities, it is difficult to say whether a second or third Yang Qishan will appear in other ways.

  So until then, she will tighten her nerves to deal with problems that may arise at any time. When her Feng Xue grows up and becomes as powerful as Du Mingwei, she can then rely on her own strength to check and balance him!
  Qin Xue was not idle while waiting for the annual meeting. Not only does she have to compose various music for "Lord of the Rings", but she also writes songs for the singers in the company. In order to push Seung-ah to the international music scene, she must come up with music that can be more accepted abroad.

  The situation of Yin Chengya and Du Sisi is different.

  Du Sisi's voice is a gift from God, and it is not an exaggeration to say it is the sound of nature. Therefore, when composing music for her, Qin Xue focused more on letting the music complement her voice. In other words, as long as her voice is heard, it will be accepted by the audience. As for the lyrics and which language they are in, it doesn't matter at all.

  This is why she dares to write songs without lyrics for her to sing, and why she can still make a name for herself in the international music scene.

  Yoon Seung-ah's singing skills are top-notch, and her voice is warm and gentle, which is perfect for singing heart-tugging love songs. When it comes to love songs, it's not enough to have a good tune, the lyrics need to be carefully thought out and brewed. You can say a golden lyric, which may make a song successful.

  But this also means that if Yoon Seung-ah wants to enter the international community, she must learn to sing English versions of love songs. With his efforts, the English lyrics were no problem for him. The main problem was still with her.

  Originally, she was absolutely obsessed with Chinese style and believed that Chinese style was the only shortcut to entering the world. However, after watching Gods with her classmates, she felt that there were actually some essences that could be learned from the West. Therefore, in her new composition, she tried to combine the characteristics of East and West for the first time. As for the effect, even she herself doesn't know.

  So in the midst of busy work, the day of the annual meeting finally arrived.