Chapter 361 - 366

Chapter 361 Ending Extra Chapter Rong Qing (1)

  My name is Rong Qing, and I was born in a compound in the capital.

  My grandfather is a soldier, my parents are soldiers, and I am also a soldier. It's just that my grandfather became a general, my parents died in the mission, and I... became an agent.

  I have lived with my grandfather since I can remember. He told me to be honest with the enemy and fight to the end; he told me to become the guardian of the country, protect kind people, and fight against evil.

  "Never expose your cowardice and fear to the enemy!"

  Grandpa always said.

  "But I'm scared."

  I was only five years old at the time, but I faced an unstoppable attack by one of my grandfather's guards, a strong adult man.

  "If you don't know how to control your expressions, just throw them away!"

  So I learned not to cry anymore, not to laugh anymore, and even my eyes no longer had a look in their eyes.

  That year, I was seven years old.

  "A gun is a good thing, but many times you can't carry it with you, so you have to learn to use a more concealed weapon!"

  When I could penetrate three stone bricks with a steel needle, I was twelve years old. .

  "On behalf of the motherland, I appoint you to establish a special agent organization. I hope you can wipe out all the evil forces in the darkness and let the people have a happy living environment!" The

  organization hidden in the night - "Crow" was established. That year, I Seventeen.

  "It is said that some criminals have recently moved into a certain city. Go there and find out, and be sure to nip the evil in the bud. I will help you prepare a special liaison room at a friend's place!" So I came to this place that changed my life

  . In this city, outside my grandfather's friend's concert hall, I met Qin Xue who was being harassed by several bad boys. That year, I was twenty-two years old.

  What kind of girl is she? Wearing expensive clothes, he doesn't have the arrogance of a rich man. He has a delicate figure. When facing several delinquents, his face only shows impatience instead of fear. Perhaps it was because of this that I deliberately walked over to help her out.

  I thought it was a chance encounter between us, but I didn't expect that she would save my life not long after.

  It must be that you have been comfortable for too long, right? I had forgotten the feeling of injury and pain, and my grandfather's words about not trusting anyone, which was why I was shot in the chest at close range by a seemingly ordinary person.

  Since I lost my expression, no one dared to approach me. An ordinary person dared to ask me for directions... He didn't even notice such an unusual move. There was no injustice in this shot.

  In order to escape pursuit, I fled into the mountains, hoping that under the cover of the mountains and forests, I could wait for rescue by my subordinates.

  It was just the gradual loss of blood that made me fall into a coma. I thought I would die in the mission like my parents due to excessive blood loss, but I never expected that strange girl to save me.

  "Hey, if you don't want to die, just hold on." The girl said directly: "Although I don't know why you are lying here so miserably, you are lucky to meet me today. I have already called my master. , he is a surgeon, he should be able to treat your injuries. Who told me that I owed you a small favor before, just think of it as my repayment. But if you want to repay the favor anyway, I won't be polite. , just give me a few thousand or a few million."

  She was really a weird girl. She didn't even scare away when she saw the gunshot wound. She also knew not to call an ambulance but to find someone to deal with it privately.

  For the first time in my life, I seemed to be interested in someone other than my enemy.

Chapter 362: End of Extra Chapter (2)

  The girl called a man who was said to be a doctor. After seeing my injuries, he actually wanted to take me to the hospital. Ordinary injuries are okay, but I was injured by a gunshot. Hospitals must report such patients when they encounter them. I have a mission and I must not reveal my identity.

  So I used all my strength to warn him: "You must not go to the hospital!"

  However, I didn't expect that the man actually knocked me unconscious. The last moment I lost consciousness, the thought that flashed through my mind was - who is he? The movements are so clean and neat, even more professional than those of my regular trained agents!

  The pain in my chest pulled me out of my coma, and I continued to pretend to be comatose out of habit. Only after I judged that I was in a safe situation did I struggle to sit up.

  The injury has been beautifully bandaged. It seems that the weird girl is right. This man is indeed a professional doctor.

  "Take these medicines as soon as you wake up."

  A strange man appeared in front of me and put some medicines and water on the cabinet next to my bed.

  I took a look and recognized that they were all anti-inflammatory and analgesic medicines, so they should be fine. But as the leader of the crows, I must go back as soon as possible. Otherwise, those who were chasing me just now may hide again, and it will not be easy to seize this thread by then.

  "Thank you for your help, I have to leave." I pulled away the quilt and struggled to get up.

  "Hey, can't you hear me?" His face was very ugly, as if he was very disgusted with others' resistance to him.

  Maybe it's because he was forced to come to save me?
  "I have to leave." I stood up and looked level with him.

  The strange thing is that he was not frightened by my eyes like others, but became even more angry.

  "As a patient, you must listen to the doctor! Now lie back and don't force me to do something to an injured person!" Do you want to do it? I was slightly stunned.

  "Sorry." I decided not to care about his provocation against me for the sake of him treating my injuries.

  But as I passed him, he really took action. Only then did I realize that I had underestimated this doctor. He has good martial arts, although... not as good as me.

  I remember once hearing a female subordinate say to another person that if a man wants to be obedient, all he needs to do is take off his clothes.

  So when I started, I tore all his clothes into pieces. But I don't know if it was because I left him my underwear, but he looked as if he wanted to eat me.

  "Sorry, I have to leave. Thank you for your help." Looking at the man whose hands were tied to the bed with pieces of clothes, I apologized to him with some guilt. "With your ability, you can untie it after just struggling for a while. Goodbye."

  "Get out! Don't let me see you again!"

  When I turned around and left, his roar came from the room.

  This made me wonder if the female subordinate had made a mistake. Taking off your clothes will only make people more angry, right? Or should that pair of underwear really be taken off?

  I didn't have any contact with him for a long time after that, but I don't know if it was because I owed him a favor, so I kept secretly investigating his affairs.

  He has never gotten a second place in grades since kindergarten, graduated from the best medical university with the highest honors, and became a chief physician at a young age. This man has obviously grown up in a halo. Even the martial arts were taught by famous teachers, so no wonder he couldn't listen to other people's objections.