Chapter 271 - 280

Chapter 271 Return (7)

  "What about you? You miss home." Yin Chengya also touched her head, showing the same affection. In the eyes of Yin's mother, she just treats Qin Xue like her sister, but both Qin Xue and Zhizhi understand that this is completely different.

  "Well, I miss home." I really, really miss it!
  No one would know how much she missed home, her parents and her brother. But her first stop was not to go home or to the company.

  "But I have an appointment with a friend and I will go to her place first." She didn't hide it from him.

  Yin Chengya was slightly stunned: "Friend?" What kind of friend would be eager to see each other after getting off the plane after being away from home for so long?

  He didn't think about friends of the opposite sex, but Qin Xue was anxious to explain.

  "It's a female friend. We have been in contact. She has something she wants to show me!"

  Her anxious look clearly pleased him.

  "I know, just pay attention to safety."

  "Yeah." Qin Xue half-squinted her eyes, enjoying the warmth and security of his big hands on her head, feeling that unprecedented satisfaction was sweeping her over.

  God really favored her. It gave her a chance to be reborn, to be with her parents again, to restore her relationship with her brother, Chengya, and everyone.

  The plane landed in turbulence.

  The two armed men, together with Zhizhi and Yin's mother, walked out of the VIP channel.

  Rong Qing stood at the exit, waiting quietly. The cool breath emanated from the inside out, leaving a strange void in the bustling crowd.

  "Qing!" Qin Xue saw her at a glance and rushed towards her happily.

  Their relationship at home was not particularly close, but after several months of getting along abroad, Qin Xue had already placed her on the list of very important friends. As for her, who had just returned to China, when she saw familiar faces, her excitement and happiness were something that outsiders would never understand.

  "Welcome back." Rong Qing was stunned for a moment, then gently raised his hand and hugged her back.

  Qin Xue suppressed her excitement and turned around to introduce to the Yin family behind her: "This is my good friend Rong Qing, who came to pick me up specially." "

  Hello." Rong Qing nodded with a cold face.

  Perhaps in Qin Xue's eyes she was restrained enough, but in the eyes of Yin's mother she was still quite "frozen".

  After exchanging pleasantries, the Yin family declined Qin Xue's offer to take them home and took a taxi home.

  Qin Xue got into Rong Qing's car.

  She didn't tell her family that she would be back today because she wanted to discuss with Rong Qing what she needed to do when she came back before going home. More than a month sounds like a long time, but in fact it passed in an instant.

  Qin Xue knew that he had to win the next battle. She has no chance of failure, because failure represents tragedy. She would not expect that God, who had already favored her once, might give her another chance. So she can only succeed, whether it is for her family or herself.

  The driver was the unforgettable muscular bald man.

  Under Rong Qing's introduction, Qin Xue learned that the bald man was not only a bodyguard and driver, but also a housekeeper and liaison. With a subordinate with so many functions, she also wanted to have one. Although Zhuoran is not bad, his appearance is too inferior. Look at how handsome this uncle is, he can make the crowd of onlookers disperse just by standing forward. But his secretary will only attract more love-struck sparrows...

Chapter 272 Return (8)

  Rong Qing did not take Qin Xue to the VIP room in Shayang, but drove the car into a residential area on the border between the city and the suburbs.

  Looking at the familiar name of the community - Daqin Garden, Qin Xue guessed that this should be the employee residential area of ​​her father's company.

  Following Rong Qing into a house, there were many surveillance systems installed inside. There are images of many rooms on the screen, but no one is moving at this time. It seems that they all have gone to work.

  "So, this is your base for monitoring Daqin executives?" Qin Xue was speechless.

  "Yes, but there will be almost no activity at this time, so I will transfer the manpower to do other things. It has an automatic recording function, so if anything happens, it will not be missed." Rong Qing explained.

  Qin Xue smiled: "I don't understand these things. I can rest assured that you are in charge." She looked at the screen and found a room she had seen before. "Is this Yang Qishan's home?"

  "Yes. This is her dining room. If you want to see other rooms, I can help you find them." "

  No, I'm not interested in her home, I'm only interested in her. I care about my future very much." Qin Xue smiled, cold and ferocious.

  Rong Qing glanced at her, feeling nothing about her attitude, and he would not persuade her to give up revenge and hatred like a saint. If the same thing happened to her, maybe she would do it more intensely.

  "Sit." She took her inside and asked her to sit down. The bald man stayed outside after serving two drinks with a wink.

  "Where do you plan to start?"

  Qin Xue was slightly absent-minded. She fantasized about punishing those bad guys countless times in her imagination. It would be best to make them fall into the eighteenth level of hell, where they would suffer so much pain that they would never be reincarnated. But in reality, she had no idea where to start or how to get retribution for them.

  "I don't know either. If you take out the evidence you collected, they will only be imprisoned for a few years at most. Yang Qishan just leaked the company's secrets, which may not constitute a crime. I don't I'm willing to let them simply be kicked out of the company. I want them to get real punishment. When you have the courage to do those things, shouldn't you have the consciousness to accept punishment?" Prison is really a kind treatment for them. method.

  Rong Qing understood how she felt: "It's up to you to do whatever you want, as long as you don't regret it."

  Qin Xue nodded, stared at the different room images on the screen, gritted her teeth: "Just take away what they care about most. Things are starting to get better. Those who like money, take all their money, and the same goes for those who like power. As for those who want to destroy other people's families, let her own family be broken. Those who betray the company, let them suffer A bigger betrayal!"

  Rong Qing stood up with a clear understanding and took out two USB flash drives from the safe behind him.

  "These two USB flash drives contain materials from Feng Xue and Da Qin's executives. The red one belongs to Feng Xue and the blue one belongs to Da Qin. You can take it back and take a look first. The evidence is ready and can be handed over at any time if you need it. I'll handle it for you. In addition, all of Yang Qishan's information is also in it."

  At the end of 2000, U disks had just appeared, and the storage capacity was pitiful. But if it is just to store some information and pictures, it is enough. The important thing is that it is convenient enough.

  Qin Xue took it in her hand, but thought of another person: "That Fujiwara Saya, what on earth did you do to her?" Until the

  holiday, the Japanese woman still did not return to school, which made her unable to help but wonder what that woman would get. I was very curious about the encounter.

  "Nothing, just supporting a man who is qualified to compete with her for inheritance rights." Rong Qing answered lightly.

  But Qin Xue couldn't help but tremble. There is so much information in this sentence! It seemed that it was exactly what she had guessed, but it was just the inhumane part. She had better not think about it any further.