Chapter Six

A few minutes later, the two other teams, The Barden Bellas and The Swag Notes, had arrived. Soon, the riff off was underway. The first category was 2010s Songs. Das Sound Machine started... Don't you dare look back, just keep your eyes on me, I said you're holding back, she said shut up and dance with me, this woman is my..., The Swag Notes continued... My head's underwater but I'm breathing fire..., The Treble Makers went next... Fire, hotter than a fantasy, lonely like a highway..., The Bellas went after... Highwaaaay and I'm gonna ride it all night lo...

All of a sudden, the judge interrupted the Bellas' singing. "Barden Bellas, the song Life is a Highway by Rascal Flatts actually came out in 2006, and last time I checked, 2006 does not count as a song from the 2010s" the judge informed, "Bellas, you are *clap clap* cut off!"

The Bellas were now out of the competition. The next category was Taylor Swift. One by one, each team sang a Taylor Swift song. And when The Swag Notes sang If I Die Young (which is NOT by Taylor Swift), they were too, cut off. Now, it was DSM versus the Treble Makers. The category chosen was Music from Musicals. The battle went on for a while until The Treble Makers messed up on the song Defying Gravity from Wicked. The Treble Makers were cut off and DSM had won the riff off!...