Epilogue Part One

In the years that were to follow, Noah missed Ingrid everyday. He was never able to find another woman that he loved. He did, however, become a very successful millionaire businessman who made his first million at the young age of twenty three.

Ingrid continued to sing in Das Sound Machine, and when her parents finally retired, she took over as leader. When Ingrid was twenty five years of age she married Ansel Greene, a fellow DSM member. Ansel and Ingrid had a daughter, Kiersten, together and they were expecting another child. As it seemed, Ingrid had a great life, but she and Ansel did not truly love each other. They hardly ever kissed, and Ansel was rude, bossy and manipulative.

The date was September 3rd 2048, Noah had just very recently moved to Berlin, Germany because of a job opportunity. It was 8:00 in the morning, and he was stopping by a small cafe to get his morning coffee. He ordered straight black coffee and then headed towards his usual table in the back corner of the cafe. He was sort of surprised to see that his table was already occupied by a young pregnant woman and a little girl who looked to be around two years old. The woman had her head on the table and was crying hysterically. Noah decided to take a risk and ask her what was wrong. The woman looked up, sniffled, and wiped her tears on the sleeves of her black sweatshirt. Only then did Noah realize that this woman was in fact his long lost love Ingrid Krämer...