Epilogue Part Two

"Every...everything's *sniff sniff* wrong. Yesterday... my... husband... he... he left me. He just packed up...and...and left. Just like that! He just filed for div...divorce today. He's leaving me with our... our two year old daughter and... and a baby that's to be born in two months. And then today... my dad...my dad, he... he died. The cancer, he just couldn't fight it off anymore" she explained between tears, and once she was finished she broke down once again.

"Oh, Ingrid, I'm so sorry" Noah said sympathetically patted her on the back.

Ingrid looked up at him. "Wait?" she asked confused, "How do you know my name?"

Noah said nothing. Ingrid looked probingly at him for a few seconds and then came to a realization.

"Oh my God! You're Noah Swanson" Ingrid exclaimed.

"Yes, and Ingrid Krämer, you do not know how very much I've missed you" he replied, giving her a hug.

"Hey Ingrid, would you and your daughter like to come back with me to my house sometime and just hang out? We have lots to catch up on" Noah asked.

"Actually, we can come over right now" Ingrid agreed...

And the rest was history, Ingrid and Kiersten came over to Noah's house nearly everyday after that. On Christmas, Noah asked Ingrid to be his girlfriend once again. Ingrid said "yes", which was the same thing she said when Noah kneeled down and asked her to marry him. On December 30th 2049, Ingrid and Noah were married. Ingrid finally had a perfect life. So did Noah, he had a beautiful wife and two stepdaughters, Kiersten and Alika. In the summer of 2050, Ingrid and Noah moved to Florida. They went on to have three more children, Courtney, Lauren and PJ, who's full name was Pieter Jr. in honor of Ingrid's late dad. Ingrid and Noah loved each other very much and basically, they lived happily ever after...

THE END