Part 6

Violet POV

I woke up the next day feeling shitty. I don't know i just feel sick. i can't just sit around today. i'll take my classes online today i guess.

"hey vi yo-" issa walked into my room. "oh shit, you look like shit" she said almost laughing.

i looked at her with a blank face. "oh youre actually feeling like shit?" she said with concern. i nodded and picked up my laptop and started my classes.

i felt so bad that i didn't even wanna get up to eat anything. i just wanted to lay in bed, do my classes, and watch netflix.

after awhile someone knocked on my door. i assumed it was issa so i yelled at her. "bro go away isabella! i'm tired leave me alone!"

my door opened and i whipped my head towards the door. i seen a person i would've least expected. paige. paige bueckers, was standing in my room.

if my face wasn't already red from being sick you could probably tell i'm blushing. she was wearing a tank top, some black sweats, and a jacket.

bro how can someone look so effortlessly beautiful. "yeaaa so i'm not isabella" she said laughing.

i groaned out before covering my face. "go away pae(sounds like pay), i look a mess" i whined at her. i heard her chuckle making my heart jump.

"no you don't. here, come out and we can eat and i'll get you some medicine...please? for me?" she asked like she was desperate.

i peek out from my covers and looked at her before huffing and getting up. i almost forgot i was only in a sports bra and some basketball shorts. i would put a shirt on but it was hot so i went against it.

as i walked past paige into the livingroom i swear i could feel her gaze on my body but i chose to ignore it thinking it was my delusions.

i plopped down on the couch, and paige followed along sitting close but not too close. "okay flower, so i have some chicken noodle soup and tea. isa let me know what your favorite hot tea was so i got it for you." she said smiling up at me.

i smiled back at her. "then i also got you a small cake to hopefully help cheer you up!" she finished holding up a chocolate cake. omg did it look delicious.

i was about to grab the noodle soup but i remembered something. "wait, you never texted me back after i responded" i said sounding kinda hurt.

because i was, the girl i had a lowkey crush on didn't text me back. while i'm sitting there pouting at her she laughed. i looked at her like she was crazy.

"what's funny?" i said kinda annoyed now. she shook her head before responding.

"you're the one that didn't answer my question, because i most certainly did respond flower" i was so confused, i don't remember getting a notification.

"just check your phone" i did as she said. i check instagram and wanna know what i saw? yup her response/question.

her question asking if i was busy today and if i wanted to hang out. i glanced up at her with a sorry expression. she just smiled at me.

"i'm sorry.." i said in almost a whisper. i was surprised when she heard me.

paige just chuckled. "you're okay flower, you aren't feeling well so obviously you aren't gonna check your phone. no hard feelings, really" she said bumping my shoulder.

i still felt bad, she probably thought i was blowing her off on purpose. wait if i didn't respond howd she know i was sick and decided to come over.

"wait, how'd you know i was sick?" i said looking over at her confused. she smiled and blushed a little.

"well uh you see, when you didn't respond i kinda thought you were ignoring me. so i texted isa and asked about you." she said scratching her neck.

i nodded for her to continue. "she told me you probably didn't see the message cause you were feeling shitty and sick. so i decided to come over and help you feel better."

i smiled hard at her. that's so cute, she's so cute! "awe paigeyy, you were worried about meee?" i squealed hugging her. after i pulled back she was really red.

i just smiled at her turning to eat my food. i took that first bite and moaned from how good it was. "mmmm omg this is so good, i've never had this good of chicken noodle soup." i said turning towards her.

her eyes were now like a dark gray as she stared at me. i was confused for a second. she wasn't even looking at my eyes but my lips. i blushed an turned around back to my soup.

"if you wanna watch something the remote is right there." i said before taking another bite and sitting my tea. paige leaned forward and grabbed the remote.

after awhile she like moved to adjust herself. bro i glance over at her and she's like omg. she was leaned back and MANSPREADING! y'all...what is she doing to me.

i almost choked on my soup when i saw her sitting like that. i just she heard me cause she looked over in a panic. "are you okay flowers?!" she asked patting my back.

i kept coughing before gathering myself. "yea, yea i'm good. thanks for asking just surprised." i said putting my soup down.

"you done?" she asked turning her whole body towards me. i nodded and started to feel tired. "tired?"

"mhm" i said closing my eyes and leaning back on the couch. she opened her arms signaling for me to lay on her chest. i didn't complain or argue and just layed on her chest.

she grabbed the blanket from off the back of the back of the couch and draped it over us. i turned to where my legs were over her lap and hugged her waist.

i began to drift off when i felt a kiss on my head and heard a whisper. "sleep well ma" before i fell into a deep slumber.