Part 26

Paige POV

I woke up with arms wrapped around me. I look down and see Violet laying there peacefully sleeping. memories of last night flood my mind and i start blushing.

Never would i have thought i'd submit to someone. Violet's the first person i've ever let top me and boy was it GREAT!

i sit there running my hand up and down her shoulder while on my phone. After about 15 minutes she starts to shift and wakes up. "mmm, what time is it?" i hear her ask in a sleepy voice.

first that's hot... "uh it's noon, why wsp mama?" she groans and rolls over getting outta bed. "we have an early practice today cause there's a game tomorrow" she whines and dramatically falls onto the ground.

i start laughing at her. "want me to take you?" she looks up at me and smiles. "please?" i nod my head and get her up off the ground. i straighten out her shirt and giver her a peck on the forehead.

"how're you pretty even when you wake up?" i say staring at her. her smile drops and she mean mugs me. "sweetie, i look like i just got out of a fight with a girl that pulls hair to think she'll win..." i smile hard at her. "but you would win right?" she rolls her eyes and props her hand up on her hip.

"no let's be for real, of course. i'm a bad bitch you can't kill me!" we stare at each other before bursting out laughing. i remember that meme! i love memes so much.

"you're cute, go shower and get ready. i'll pick you up from your dorm okay?" she nods at me grabbing her shorts and throws them on.

i take a shower a get dressed. throwing on a nike tech outfit. after about 5 minutes of doing the rest of my morning routine i walk out into the kitchen. "you nasty bitch!" i hear once i walk out.

i look over confused and see a smirking azzi and nika. "uhh hello to y'all too...um what's wrong?" i asked confused.

"wanna explain why you're limping?! with omg...are those hickeys!" azzi says rushing up to me and pulling at my jacket. i jump back and start blushing. "no..." i say turning towards the kitchen.

"y'all fucked?! omg! who knew violet could get down!" nika says laughing, walking towards azzi and i. i roll my eyes and start to make a smoothie, one for me and violet. they don't get none cause i'm assuming they've been up longer than we have.

"and what if we did?" i say in a sassy tone. i look over my shoulder and see azzi and nika looking at each other. "did she top you..?" azzi finally blurts out.

i stop what i'm doing and look at her. i'm pretty sure i'm beat red right now. "omg she did! paige has finally been topped! ahaha!" azzi says running around the room.

nika is recording her laughing then pans it to me. i turn away and to finish making my smoothie. "paige got topped! paige got topped!" azzi begins to chant. i groan out of embarrassment cause like i said no one until now has made me submit.

i finish my smoothie and grab them. i walk to the door grabbing my keys and stuff. "shut up azzi! and neither of you are gonna talk about this again, or so help me" i say turning to them glaring and pointing my finger.

they both giggle and 'zip' their lips. i roll my eyes and walk out the door. "be back taking violet to practice!" i yell and hear them go 'oooo violettt~'

lord those two are gonna be the death of me. i make it to the elevator going to violets floor. once i get there i knock on the door and violet answers. "hey mama, made you a smoothie." i say smiling once she opens the door.

she smiles at me taking the smoothie. "thanks!" she was in a plain black oversized shirt with im assuming nike pro shorts on underneath. she also has her knee pads around her ankles. "issa in?" i ask as we walk off to the elevator.