Part 14

Violet POV

Soooo the universe was definitely NOT on my side today...:)

After i finished eating issa and i chilled a little before getting ready to go knowing practice was already over. i threw on some nike pro shorts and a shirt. I also threw on a hoodie, grabbing my headphones and charger and my volleyball shoes.

i walked out my room noticing issa sitting on the couch waiting. "oh hey you ready?" she said looking over at me from her phone. i nodded grabbing my keys and walking to the door with her following behind me.

we walked out the door towards the elevator. "nope we're taking the stairssss" issa said dragging me to the left toward the stairs causing me to groan. "but whyyy" i said trying to pull her back.

i knew i could but i gave her the satisfaction. "cause yo ass haven't moving around, you need yo blood circulating" she turned back towards me smiling.

i grimace at her. "youre lucky you're cute and i love you" i said rolling my eyes and walking down the stairs. she giggled and followed after me.

i made it to the door and walked out. "we walking to the gym too?" i asked turning towards her. to which she of course nodded. i groan again but kept walking.

NOW! here's where the universe thought it was a great idea to fuck me over. as we're walking i spot paige and azzi walking towards the dorms.

"fuck.." i whispered looking down to avoid eye contact. "what?" issa asked confused before she said 'oh' seeing the two girls.

as we got closer i guess azzi noticed us and smiled walking faster with paige following behind her. i kept my gaze down not wanting to make eye contact. especially with her...i feel like i'd start crying again.

"hey guys! haven't seen y'all in awhile! we miss you!" azzi said coming over to hug us. i don't avoid it and hug her back giving her a slight smile.

"true, we're just heading to the gym to practice" my long haired friend said back. "oh..? i thought y'all practice ended about 30 minutes ago?" azzi said confused.

issa just smiled before responding. "yea it did, we just wanted to practice alone tonight, no big deal. we gotta get going before they close the gym we'll see you guys around!" she finished dragging me away before azzi could respond.

"shit i'm so sorry vi, i didn't know they'd be out and about." she said worried looking over at me. i smiled sadly at her before shaking my head.

"no worries it's fine." i said speeding up making it towards the gym. i set my stuff down on the bench and changed my shoes throwing on my knee pads.

issa smiled at me and i smiled back starting with some stretching then began practicing. "ugh, this sucks, tmrw i think i wanna practice with everyone else" i said whining.

issa look over at me before responding. "you sure? you don't have to force yourself" she said putting her hands on my shoulders to which i just nodded and got back to practicing.
——————
Paige POV

FUCK! of course azzi and i had to bump into issa and violet on the way back to the dorms. "you good?" azzi said looking over at me from her side of the couch.

i shook my head. "did you see her? she looked like she wants nothing to do with me! she looks like she'll fall out at any moment! what did i do?!" i raised my voice before putting my head in my hands.

i don't know when but i started crying. it hurts to just not see her smiling. not seeing her laughing and all happy. and yet she's all sad and malnourished.

i know isabella is taking care of her but she looks so sick and smaller than usual. fuck, i need to fix us even if it's not the way i want it to be.

azzi patted my shoulder. "it's okay paige, you know she's being taken care of. we just have to wait, you have to take it slow. you can't rush it, she's not just gonna pop back to normal. it's gonna be a process" she said softly.