Part 13

Violet POV

I slowly opened my eyes. Well tried to, when i opened them it was too bright so i closed them back. after awhile i opened them back up to adjust to the light.

I looked around and noticed I was in the hospital...? I look to my right and saw isabella. i grumbled out, "issa?" i called out. her head shot up and looked at me.

her eyes started tearing up. "wha-what happened..?" i asked trying to sit up. she rushed to help me up sit up. "hey pretty, how're you doing?" she asked me between her sniffles.

i smiled slightly. "i'm okay, huge headache but okay. can you tell me what happened?" she sighed before looking back up at me.

"you had a panic attack and passed out." she said holding my hand. i scrunch my eyebrows confused on why i had one. "okay but what caused it?" i asked squeezing her hand.

she hesitated a little before responding. "after our game we walked out the locker room to see melissa and paige hugging. melissa said all types of things about the both of them. i know how much you like paige so i'm pretty sure after hearing what melissa said you blacked out and ran, which triggered your panic attack." she said softly holding my hand in both of hers now.

"so they're together..? paige and melissa?" i asked scared. she shrugged before responding. "i'm not sure, paige said they weren't and that they've been broken up but melissa was persistent." she said looking angry now.

i nod and look down feeling the tears. "so there's a chance that they might get back together...?" i said sadly and looked over at her. she looked upset for me and nodded her head.

i sigh before responding. "i guess i'll have to get rid of my feelings for her. i don't wanna be stuck on someone that might not want me." she smiled sadly and hugged me.

i scooted over a little to allow her to hop in. i sniffle as i feel the tears. "why doesn't she like me back?" i asked starting to cry. issa just held me and rubbed my back. she knew not to say anything and just let me be.

after awhile i feel back asleep. i ended up dreaming of me and paige together but...it felt wrong?

i slept for about 4 more hours. after i woke up they said that they'll allow me to leave but i need to make sure i don't stress out about anything. so it doesn't trigger another panic attack.

i told them i'll try and left with issa. "hey, i know you're feeling down but the girls wanna come over to make sure you're okay. you good with that or no?" issa asked after we settled into her car.

"not today, i just wanna lay in bed" i told her pulling my knees up to my chest and resting my head on the window. she just nodded and drove off not questioning.

we made it back to the dorms and i went to my room showered and plopped on my bed. i decided to post on instagram just to update i guess.

•••••••