Part 32

Violet POV

After I calmed down from my panic attack I kinda shut down. Wasn't talking just head movements and what not. I could tell paige and issa were super worried. more issa than paige considering she knew what happened.

paige tried to ask me and issa what happened but i signaled for issa not to tell. i knew paige was frustrated that i wasn't communicating with her but she somewhat understood as well.

after we got back to the group uncle g was the only person left there. "hey everyone is boarding...is everything okay?" he asked concerned while looking at me. i nod my head and grab my stuff heading towards the gate to check in.

i get on the plane not looking back for paige issa or uncle g and just sit in my seat. i'm glad i didn't pass sierra or else i feel like i would've had another panic attack. i sat in my window seat and wait. paige finally appears next to me.

she looks over at me but i keep looking out the window. she grabs my hand and kisses the back of it before setting our hands in her lap. i sniffle feeling like i'll cry again. i turn my body towards her and lay my head on her shoulder. "you're okay mama, im here for whenever you're ready to talk" she whispers on the top of my head before kissing it.

she lays her head on top of mine and i slowly drift off to sleep. i don't know how long i've been asleep but i'm assuming it was for the whole flight cause i wake up to paige shaking me. i groan but reluctantly get up.

paige grabs my stuff for me and wraps her arm around my waist to keep my steady. by the time we get to baggage claim everyone else has their bags. "i got y'all's stuff don't worry" issa says to paige who nods her head but keeps and eye on me.

"okay i know we're all very tired so we're gonna head to the airbnb we got okay? we'll decide from there if we're gonna order in or go out to eat, let's head out" geno finishes and walks towards the exit.

i was still super tired but was on alert for a certain someone. i felt a burning sensation on the side of my head and i take a quick glance to my right and see sierra glaring holes into my head. i shake a little but stop my body in case paige felt it.

i guess she did cause she looks down at me then around the airport then back at me. "you cold?" she asked but i know that not what she wanted to ask. i just nod my head and she takes off her hoodie and puts it on my head. "there now you can be warm" she smiles at me making me smile back for the first time in hours.

we head to the rented travel bus and hop on heading to the airbnb. "hey vi you all good?" kk turns around in her seat to ask me. i blush slightly embarrassed that people noticed my quietness. "yea just tired nothing big" i smile at her and she smiles back nodding her head.

i look over at paige and see her talking to someone. i lean forward a little to see who and not to my surprise it's sierra. i huff and sit back in my seat. a few seconds later i feel my phone buzz. i look down and see issa texted our gc with the girls. i click on it ready bc the message.
——————

UCONN baddies

bells
am i the only one seeing sierra's horrible flirting with paige...?

bre
nope i'm seein it too...paige looks like a scared pup bro

ayva
vi?

jess
can i kill her?

me
no jessica you can't

bells
that sucks...i was gonna say yes and i'll help hide the body

me
oh my- no isabella we're not killing anyone

bre
WHY NOT?! THIS BITCH IS BEING DISRESPECTFUL ASF FLIRTING. WITH YOUR WOMAN! PAIGE LOOKS LIKE SHE WANTS TO JUMP OUT THE WINDOW!

ayva
i agree with bre, vi. this bitch needs to be put in her place. i feel so bad for paige bro and you cause you have to put up with this shit.

me
no! no more, or so god help me. i'll deal with it on my own okay? no one do anything or say anything got it?

bells
yes ma'am

bre
yes ma'am

ayva
yes ma'am

jess
...

me
jess don't fucking play with me

jess
ugh! fine! yes ma'am...

me
i'm gonna go back to sleep, i bet not see anything else about the situation

————-

"situation?" i hear from my left. i look over and see paige glancing at my phone. "love, how long have you been watching my phone...?" i tilt my head at her. i'm not mad just curious.

she nervously giggles and turns pink. "not long, i just looked at what you were typing...i'm sorry if i upset you" she says pouting and looking down at her lap.

i smile and tilt her head back up. i give her a couple quick kisses before pulling back. "i'm not mad sweetie, just wondering." she smiles at me and leans in for another kiss but i don't let her.

"violettt" she whines grabbing my neck.  "could y'all not" i hear from behind us. i look over and see sierra fuming. paige stops and whispers an 'im sorry'. i roll my eyes at the fact sierra made paige sad. "oh no not you paigey" sierra says sweetly leaning forward putting her chin in her hands. paigey?! since when were they on nickname terms?!

"uh, but i was the one-" paige tries to say awkwardly mind you but sierra cuts her off. "you're okay!" paige and i just stare at her confused as fuck. all of a sudden i hear a group of people bust out laughing. i look back and see issa jess bre and ayva laughing holding onto each other for dear life.

sierra glares back at them which makes their laugher increase. i start smiling at how stupid they are. paige chuckles quietly and sierra shoots her head towards her and then glares at me like i did something...i'm just SITTING HERE!

paige turns back to me. "can i still get that kiss?" she whispers leaning closer to me at a slow pace. i smirk at her and grab the side of her neck bringing her lips to mine and giving her a loving kiss.

once i pull back her cheeks are slightly pink. she turns away from me making me laugh. sierra gets up quickly after seeing paige. "oh no! are you okay? are you sick baby-" she says grabbing onto paige's face.

it's like everyone simultaneously stopped everything they were doing and looked at sierra. in the corner of my eye i see kk mug her then look at me in shock. meanwhile im looking at her like she's crazy cause...why TF is she holding MY girlfriends face. "imma kill her" i hear someone mumble and i look back to see azzi and nika holding issa back.

i swat sierras hands off paige's face and pull paige towards me wiping her face of her disgusting germs. which causes sierra to scoff at me. "i need to wash your face when we get to the airbnb now..." i mumble still wiping her face.

paige laughs at me and nods her head. "i agree, can't have another girls hands on my face...the face that you love to sit on" she whispers the last part in my ear. i blush and pull away from her turning towards the window.

she laughs and wraps her arm around my waist. she leans in to kiss me neck. "i'm sorry mama, i didn't mean to make you flustered." i cock my head towards her squinting my eyes.

"you cheeky little liar!" i whisper yell making her smile grow wider and she laughs a little. "sure sure" she teases me making me roll my eyes.

she pulls me in and i'm laying on her chest while her arm is around my shoulder. "will you ever tell me why you had a panic attack at the airport vi?" she whispers lightly. i sigh before nodding me head. "i just need time to gather my words." she hums and squeezes me tighter.

am i ready to tell her..? should i tell her the truth about sierra or should i lie? i don't know what to do cause what is she doesn't believe that it was sierra since she always puts up a sweet lovely girl front.

i'm scared that everyone will turn on me once the truth comes out. well everyone except my girls...and maybe uncle g but that's his player so i don't know...