Part 22

Violet POV

We're back at the campus and i kinda miss it. well more like i missed my bed but that's besides the point.

i did enjoy sharing a room with paige. speaking of paige she's face timing me. i pick it up and set her up.

"hey mamas" she said after i picked up. i blush cause i'm STILL not used to the names. "hi paige, what're you doing?" i asked messing around with my hair. i've been thinking about dying it lately.

"nothing i just got home from practice, im tired as hell" she said in a low voice. had me clinching my thighs together. i glance at the camera quickly and see her just staring at me.

"oh yea? was uncle g hard on y'all today?" i said fully looking at the camera. she mumble an 'mhm' while staring at me. wanna know what she also did..? she bit her lip...she bit her lip looking at me like she wants to eat me hello?!

i shifted in my seat a little. "i'm sorry to hear that love, im cooking later if you and azzi wanna come over?" i said trying not to flip out.

"what're you cooking?" she asked sitting up. i shrug my shoulder, "i don't know, issa was asking for pasta earlier so i might be nice and make that."

she nodded her head. "you look really good right now, it's distracting." she finally said which made me blush. "shut up paige, im literally wearing comfy clothes" i said looking down at what im wearing.

which is a somewhat tight black tank top and some black sweats. "you still look good" she said licking her lips this time! lord have mercy shes tryna kill me bru...

"whatever, i've been thinking about adding highlights into my hair...what you think?" i said going back to messing with my hair.

"i think it'll look good ma, when are you going to start cooking?" she replied back. i check the time and saw it was about 7:30. "probably like right now, it'll take awhile, you and azzi can head over whenever, i'll leave the door unlocked and let issa know" she nods.

i pick my phone up and head to the kitchen. "so i'll see you later?" i asked setting her up and grabbing stuff that i'll need out. "yea, we'll be over in about 30" she said back getting up out of her bed.

"okay, byeee" i said to which she said the same before hanging up. i went to grab my speaker before putting my some music on and texting issa letting her know about paige and azzi. i unlock the door and start cooking.

i decided to make shrimp and broccoli alfredo with some garlic bread. about half way through issa comes into the kitchen.

"oooo it smells good in here! thank you god for violet auriemma!" she said putting her hands in the air while looking up. i laughed at her before going back to cooking.

"can you check my phone for me real quick?" i asked walking over to the over to check on the garlic bread. "paige texted, she asked if it was okay to bring nika. i told her yea" i stop and look over at her.

"i didn't even say anything how're you just going to text her back yea..?" i asked her. she shrugs, "because that's my girl so ofc she's invited duh!" she said smiling like an idiot. i shake my head and chuckle.

"well you're on drink duty, i don't think we have any practice tomorrow right?" i asked looking over my shoulder. "yea tomorrow is saturday so we're all free...why?" she asked smirking knowing what i'm thinking.

"you want me to make drinks, like drinks drinks...?" i roll my eyes a little. "maybeee" i said in a singing type of tone. "bet!" she said grabbing stuff out of the cabinets and fridge. which makes me laugh.

about 5 minutes into her making the drinks we hear the door open. "the party has arrived!" i heard azzi yell. "omg! it smells like fucking heaven in here, aye paige if you don't wife violet up i might have to steal her" she continue to say coming and looking over my shoulder.