Part 30

Violet POV

It's been a day since what happened yesterday and let's just say issa wasn't very happy when i told her the news. "i still can't believe that blonde bitch did that to you! completely ignored you like wtf?!" yea...she's been complaining non stop since i told her.

at this point it's getting annoying and making me feel more insecure. "okay issa! i get it! it was a bitchy move by paige can we just stop talking about it?!" i yell out and walk to my room slamming the door.

about 15 minutes later i hear a knock on my door. "go away isabella, im not kidding you've genuinely pissed me off" i respond to the knock. i hear my door open and i look up to see paige. "yea um it's not issa. i just got my ass handed to me by her actually" she tells me like a sad puppy.

i just look at her with a blank face not over what she did yesterday. she sighs shutting my door and walks towards my bed. "hi mama" she whispers looking at me.

she reaches over to grab my hands holding them. she runs her thumbs over the back of my hands. "i'm sorry baby, i know what i did wasn't right. i should've never ignored you and i understand if you're mad for awhile." she doesn't look up at me not once while talking.

annoyed with the lack of eye contact i lift her head up so she's looking at me. she finally makes eye contact with me and turns pink. "i-i um, im just genuinely sorry violet. i don't want you upset with me, i get sad that i can't talk to you"

i continue to stare at her examining her face. realizing she's being truthful and probably on the verge of tears i pull her in for a hug. she completely just falls into my arms and sighs out loud. "i love you so much violet, im sorry" i freeze hearing that.

i pull back away from her holding her shoulders. "yo-you what?" i said with wide eyes looking at her. she gulps before grabbing the sides of my neck. "i love you so much violet auriemma. with my whole heart and no one will ever change that" i feel tears well up in my eyes.

i lean in to kiss her. the kiss is filled with so much passion. once i pull back, our foreheads are together and i hold her cheeks. "i love you too paige, i love you so fucking much it hurts" i laugh feeling the tears fall.

"why're you crying baby?" she says wiping my eyes. i smile at her allowing her to wipe my tears. "cause i'm happy as fuck right now." she smiles wide at me a pulls me into another kiss.

we end up cuddling and watching netflix. i got her into a kdrama called sweet home and let's just say she's a scaredy-cat but she's interested. "ewww" she gags at the monster on the screen.

"that's actually like so fucking disgusting, how do you watch this without gagging or getting scared?!" she turns her head into my chest making me laugh.

she bites me. "ow!" i jump at her bite. "don't laughhh, im serious" she pours up at me. i smile at her and squish her cheeks. "awe im so sorry my love, you're so cutee! and i'm used to it, i watch things like this all the time" she hums in response before turning back to the tv.

about 5 minutes later i get a call. "hol up pause it rq please?" i ask her grabbing my phone seeing uncle g calling. "oh hey uncle! how're you?" i ask after answering the call.

we talk for a little before he gets to the point. "wait really?! they'll allow it?! omg yes! wait all of it paid for?! the girls and i included...? no way! okay yea i'll let my girls know. okay. yea, love you byee!" i hang up and turn towards paige excited.

"umm, should i be scared or happy..?" she asked looking at me. i smile wide before throwing myself at her. "the trip is in motionnnnn! geno talked with some people and they agreed for the trip to happen and they'll pay for me issa bre jess and ayva to tag along! we're leaving sunday morningggg!" i squeeze her from excitement.

"oh my gosh! that's amazing baby!" she hugs me back excited. a couple of seconds later issa busted in. "uh what's going on?" she says confused.

"the trip is a go! everything will be paid for including me you and the girls plus the women's basketball team!" i yell out getting up to hug her. she looks shocked before screaming and hugging me back jumping up and down.

we squeal together from excitement. "omg i gotta go let the girls know!" she says speeding out the room before coming back. "when?" i laugh. "sunday morning, don't know what time but sunday morning." i say and she puts a thumbs up before rushing back out.

i turn back towards paige and see her sitting there with a big smile on her face. "what?" i asked confused. "you're so pretty" she looks like a love sick puppy but i blush anyways.

i walk over to her and stand infront of her. she holds my hips looking up at home. "well thank you love, you're quite beautiful yourself. never forget that okay?" i say playing with her hair before making eye contact with her.

i can see little twinkles in her eyes when she looks at me. it makes my heart flutter every single time. i grab the sides of her neck and rub my thumbs over her cheeks.

"i could never forget when my wonderful girlfriend always reminds me" she whispers back to me. i chuckle a little and lean in to give her a kiss. it's a slow but loving kiss.

she squeezes my hips pulling me closer. "fuck, i love you so much. i'll never get over the fact i can say that to you now" she pulls back leaning against my chest.

"me either baby, me either" i stroke her hair giving her a slight head massage. i moans in pleasure holding me tighter. "mmm, i like those" she says referring to the head massage.

i giggle a little at how cute she is. i've never been so happy in a relationship. i'm glad that i get to call her mine. and we're going on a trip together in like 2 days.

(unedited so please excuse any grammar mistakes :) )