Part 39

Isabella POV

I was chilling in violet's hospital room flipping through different channels to find the game.

i began to be frustrated when i couldn't find it. i'm standing in front of her bed looking up at the tv cause the connection of the remote to the tv is WACK!

"you know you'll ruin your eyes like that right?" i hear behind me. i stop and drop the remote before turning around abruptly.

"violet..." i whisper not believing it. she smiles and waves at me. "hey bestie" i start to tear up and walk over to her crashing into a hug.

"hey vi, omg i missed you so fucking much. it's never the same without you. please never do that to me again" i cry into her shoulder.

she laughs...she laughed at me!

"i'm serious" i pull back wiping my face. "i know bestie i know" she smiles at me. "how long have i been you know...out?" she scratches her head. i frown at her.

"a month since the incident." her smile drops. "wha-what?" she stutters.

"yea, vi it's been a month. we got her though...she's going to be gone for some years." i reassure her.

i call her mom while i go to get a doctor. they do a couple of check ups and clear her. her mom makes it to the hospital in 10 when it takes about 20-25 from her house.

she's glad her baby girl is awake. violet and her mom had a cute reunion. tears were shed.

"where's paige...? what's the date?" she says as we make it to the apartments. i suck in a quick breath. "what is it isabella." she says in a stern voice.

"november 9th..." i whisper knowing she marked her calendar so she would know when the first game was. "what...?" she asked again.

"november 9th..." i say a little louder as we pull up and park. i look over at her and she's sitting there with wide eyes. "i could've missed her game today! omg issa get the fuck out i need to shower and shit! move move move! we gotta goo!" she starts yelling at me.

i get startled and try and get out the car fast. she beats me and dashes and i mean DASHES up the stairs not even waiting for the elevator.

i make it up there a minute or two after her and she's jumping up and down in front of our door. "hurry the fuck up!" she yells ushering me over.

i groan and jog over unlocking the door. she runs in and quickly goes to her room.

i sit on the sofa waiting for her to finish.

about 15 minutes pass and she finally walks out. spraying perfume everywhere!

 spraying perfume everywhere!

she comes out wearing this. "awee you look cutee" i tell her. she rolls her eyes. "thanks but we don't have time for compliments i need to go see my girl play so chop chop lets go" she rushes out and speeds towards the door.