Part 29

Violet POV

V1oletty: haha she's finally mine bitches! 🤪@paigee

@paigee.05

Liked by paigee.05, nika._.10, issa_bells, and 2,000 others

paigee.05: that i am🤭
^V1oletty: not you being the first person to like it
^issa_bells: cause she's literally laying on you!🙄

azzi_35: finally! fuck, it's tiring hearing paige whine about you
^paigee.05: okay azzi...not too much🧍🏼‍♀️

user5: aweee
^user10: no this is wrong 2 females can't be together
^user2: man @user10 suck my dick they're such a W couple
^ayva_3: ahahaha! suck it @user10

breanna_20: ew. they're gay
^breanna_20: jk, y'all cute ASF!

It's been about a week since paige and i finally started dating and i've never been more happy. volleyball season just ended and i'm so excited for the basketball season.

(i know it hasn't been long for the volleyball season but bare with me!)

as of right now paige is over at my dorm cuddling with me in bed. "i don't wanna go to practice" my precious blonde says into my chest. i giggle and rub up and down her back.

"i know baby but the seasons starting and you need to go" she shakes her head and squeezes me. "nooo, i wanna cuddle with you"

issa walks in and hops onto the bed next to us. "what's up bitches!" she says going onto her phone. "nothing much, what's up?" i say turning towards her. paige just continues to cuddle into me not paying her any mind.

"i think that we should go on a trip" hearing that paige pops up turning towards her. "where?" is all she says in excitement. issa and i look at each other and laugh making paige pout. "whattt? i'm curious" she rolls her eyes.

"i sorry i just find it funny how you paid me no mind when i first came in and now you're wanting to know where we should go on a trip" issa says looking back down at her phone.