Part 7

Paige POV

After hanging out with violet and her friends i couldn't stop smiling. i was sitting on the couch just smiling to myself. she's so pretty and nice. oh did i say pretty?

anyways i'm sitting here literally daydreaming not gonna lie when someone clapped in my face like...what is wrong with you.

i looked up and saw azzi and nika just standing in front of me smirking. "what's got you all smiley?" nika said before azzi also said "more like WHO?"

i rolled my eyes. "leave me alone, can i not just be smiley?" i asked confused. i shook their heads, holding their hands up in surrender.

"nah nah we ain't say that it's just...you're like this after we hung out with yk, violet and her friends." azzi said lowly smirking at me.

i groaned before getting up and walking to my room. "WE KNOW YOU LIKE HER!" both of the yelled out at me. i just kept walking, throwing my hand up to flip them off.

————
i was laying in bed, scrolling through instagram when i saw violet posted. i smiled before looking at it. i followed her, liked the post,commented on the post and dm'd her.

fuck.

what did i just do. i began to panic because i wasn't thinking whenever i did all that. i got up and ran to the livingroom. "guys, guys!" i said holding my phone and pacing around.

"what what what's wrong?!" azzi said alarmed. i whined and threw my phone at her. she looked at it before looking up at me and handing it to nika.

she also looked at it and looked back up at me. "you're freaking out cause you dm'd violet...?" nika asked in disbelief.

"YES! no! well..fuck! idk, i followed her then like her post then commented then dm'd her like it was NOTHING! omg what if she thinks i'm weird or that i'm stalking her?!" i said pacing and throwing my hands around.

"i mean you were-" nika tried to say making me snap my head towards her as azzi hit her on the head. "shut up dumbass that's not gonna help her" she said rolling her eyes.

i whined before plopping on the ground. "what if she doesn't respond, and doesn't wanna talk to me again-" i was saying before i received a notification.

a notification from instagram. from VIOLET! "OMG SHE RESPONDED!" i screamed jumping up. they both jumped and looked at me like i was crazy. i was jumping up and down before calming down and responding.

—————
(i'm changing their instagram usernames to be easier 😭)

paigeyy_buckets: are you busy? wanna hang out?

—————
i waited and waited for a response. i turned over and looked at my clock to see it was 12 am. i decided to go to bed and see if she responds tomorrow.

*next day*

i woke up and immediately checked my phone. she didn't respond...what if she responded last night on accident...

i decided to not think of the worst and texted issa. i had asked nika for issa's number hoping to get violet's number out of it, but i haven't texted cause i didn't know when the right time was.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
[iMessage]
IsAaBeLls🔔

bUckeTs 🪣: hey issa, it's paige. i was wondering if violet was okay. she responded to my dm but has yet to text me back again.