Part 8

Violet POV

Its been a couple of weeks since paige came over to take care of me. ever since then paige and I have grown closer together.

i've been hanging out a lot with her friends obviously with mine there too but most of the time it feels like it's just paige and i.

as of right now all of us are out at in n' out right now.
—————-
"guys guys, you have to understand me! he's cute!" azzi said showing us some random dudes instagram page. i guess he asked her out and they've been talking for awhile.

"no he's not! omg! girl sis, i know i may be gay but i know an guy dude when i see one" i said laughing and patting her shoulder. this made every one laugh. she shrugged my hand off and mugged me.

"yea babes he's not it and i'm the straight one." bre said shaking her head. "y'all are so mean! leave the girl alone if she wants to date him she can!" jess said.

"i think he's pretty cute azzi" she continued on. making azzi smile in happiness. issa, ayva, bre, and i all looked at her like she was crazy.

"i know DAMN well you can't be talking! you remember jax?!" bre said. i laughed out loud falling onto paige.

she looked down at me and smiled. "who's jax?" she asked confused. i gathered myself while the rest continued talking

"okay okay, so jax is this freshman well sophomore now at LSU that she started talking to last year, and boy was he ugly." i said putting my hands out talking with them.

"thing is i had a valid reason to call him ugly. cause at the time i was bi before i said fuck all men and became lesbian. plus he tried to hit on me first and that's just ew" i said laughing some more

she looked at me shocked for a second. "wait you were bisexual at one point?!" she asked me out loud making everyone look at us.

"you were?!" ice added. i just nodded and laughed. "wait all of y'all thought i was just straight gay?" i questioned lifting one of my eyebrows.

"YES!" the basketball girls said in unison. this made me and my girls laugh. "nahhh v, here had boy lined up left and right freshman year to senior year" issa said pointing at me.

i rolled my eyes. "i did not! plus i've only dated like 4 my whole life before i switched!" i said in defense.

"wait really?" paige asked scooting closer. i nodded and hummed. "yea, they weren't doin it for me. plus none of them knew what a clit is or where it was." i said shrugging

"OH! don't forget most men don't know how to make a woman finish!" aubrey added making us laugh. well paige didn't see was like looking at me...puzzled?

i turned toward her in confusion. "hey you good love?" i asked rubbing her back.

she kinda like shrugged my hand off before nodding. she's never done that before. i feel like i did or said something wrong. idk i'm kinda scared.

i still haven't found out if she's yk gay or not and so her actions usually confuse me. i looked over at issa and i guess she saw our interaction and nodded her head towards the bathroom.

i nod and excused myself to the bathroom. issa following after me. we walk in and i start pacing. "did i say something wrong issa?" i said to her scared.

paige and i were doing so well she's never like done this before so i don't know what to think. she shook her head before answering.

"no sweetie you didn't. maybe she's jealous from hearing about you ex flings or something." i stop and tilt my head at her.