Part 40

please read the very end it's about my upcoming books and i really need help! 🙏🏽

Violet POV

we stopped by paige's apartments so she could shower and change. i'm just chillin on her bed scrolling through tiktok.

i seen a tiktok dance that's been popping up on my fyp so much that i decided to learn it and do it.

it was the water challenge. now i'm not the best at throwing ass but i have ass to throw so let's see how this goes.

after i learn it i was so excited that i set my camera up on her nightstand and set the timer on.

after i heard the last few countdowns i started. i was so focused on doing the dance that i didn't even hear the bathroom door open. once i was done i went over and checked it out.

i covered my mouth in amazement. i've never seen myself throw ass before but i ate that up. "lemme see" i heard. i jumped not expecting to see or hear her. i quickly turned off my phone and looked up.

"uh see what?" i ask nervous. she tilts her head at me and walks closer. "lemme see the tiktok violet" shit she used my first name. bru...i just woke up!

i sigh and give her my phone. she unlocks it and watches the tiktok. over and over and over again. "okayy that's enough" i say trying to take the phone. i don't succeed btw.

she turns away still watching it. "paigeee" i whine trying to take the phone back. she finally lets me and just stares at me. i look her up and down then register that she's only in her sports bra and boxers.

i start blushing immediately. i don't know how or why i forgot how she looked like but seeing her now oh boy was it a turn on.

"my eyes are up her vi" she says grabbing my chin lifting it up. my legs start to give in. the look in her eyes is full of lust and love at the same time. i gulp and try to stay standing.

she looks down at my legs and slowly backs me up to the bed. my legs hit the edge and i plop down with her still towering over me.

"you know...seeing you do that dance-" she stops to groan a little. "was much of a turn on. she slips her knee in between my thighs.

i suck in a breath at the pressure. "and i can tell that you're just as turned on from seeing me like this mama" she lowers her voice which makes it harder for me.

"i-i don't know what you're talking about" i gulp after i stutter. i close my eyes in shame as she applies for pressure and goes in a circle. i know it feels good, she knows i know and so she goes on.

i open my eyes when i felt her stop. she picks up her phone. "we have 30 minutes, yes or no?" she questions looking back over at me.

i tilt my head in confusion until i understand what she meant. "yes.." i whisper and she smirks walking back over to me.

she bends down and pulls me into a kiss. it didn't feel rushed or anything, it felt just right. i moan into the kiss when i feel her grab my neck.

fuck she remembers that, that turns me on a whole lot. i tilt my neck back as i feel her start to kiss down my jaw to my neck.

she kisses all around my neck. she stops a few times to suck and bite making me grip her arm and moan. she makes her way to the base of my right ear and does the same but my reaction is different.

fuck my sweet spot. my breath stiffens and i claw into her arm and moan out. "fuck paige" i say as she smirks against my neck.

she finally pulls back. she hums in satisfaction. "just what i like" she whispers. "now pretty girl, im going to give you something that is much deserved okay? and you're going to take it like a good girl yea?" she says holding my neck making sure i'm looking at her.