Part 36

Violet POV

I feel like tonight is going to be fucking horrible. we went through with our plan to catch sierra in the act of assaulting me.

after we got back from the club she's been glaring me down. i'm not surprised everyone hasn't noticed. they're all tipsy asf watching shriek.

it was my turn to go shower after paige. i told her about sierra having a knife and being scared that she'll use it on me.

i also told paige that if anything uh deadly was to happen to me that i would want her to move on. she didn't like that comment very much but it's the truth.

i don't want her to close off her life or being in a beautiful relationship if i pass.

i get to our room and let out a heavy sigh before taking a quick shower. i wasn't really in the need of one considering i took a bath this morning.

once i was out, i wrapped myself in my towel and walked out into the room. i found sierra sitting there staring directly at me sitting in a chair with...the knife.

"so i'm guessing you don't know how to listen." she starts in. i gulp and stay in my spot. "i've told you repeatedly, to leave paige but what do you do tonight...? flirt..flirt like there was not fucking tomorrow" she continues raising her voice and standing up.

"she's not a toy that you can fucking collect sierra. she's her own person and MY girlfriend. i love her to my hearts content and no one's going to change that." i told her.

i walk over to the clothes paige had nicely set out for me. i quickly put on my underwear and the oversized shirt not even attempting to but on my bra or the sweats. "oh yea....you think you'll win by talking back..?" sierra says stepping closer to me.

i step back making sure there's space. "you're delusional and psychotic sierra, you need a lot of fucking help" i grind my teeth telling her.

"ahahahaha! you think i fuck care?! i've known and followed paige since she played on the hopkins girls basketball team in the 8th grade! i know her like the back of my hand!" she laughs raising her voice swinging the knife around.

"if you love her sooo much with that itty bitty heart of yours, how bout i stop it so i can have her" she says then quickly pounces on me.

she cuts the side of my cheek. then she slashed my arm. i was able to fight her off a little before she pushed me against the wall making the painting fall down making a loud thud.

i groan holding my head. when i fell my head hit the corner of the painting making my head bleed. she starts laughing.

she began to stomp on my ribs and cut arm before swinging the knife at me more.

at this point i have multiple slashes on my arms and legs. i muster up enough strength to kick her causing her to fly back.

i slowly get to my feet. "you're not going to win this fight sierra." i tell her holding my arm. she screams and runs at me with her knife.

right as she makes it to me she stabs me in the stomach making collapse down to the ground.

as she's about to do more damage the door swings open. revealing paige, issa, nika, and azzi. "paige.." i whisper before slowly closing my eyes passing out.
————-
Isabella POV

After hearing those two loud thuds paige dashes up the stairs. nika, azzi, and i not too far after.

we make it up and paige busted the door open. we find sierra standing over violet with a bloody knife...

violet on the ground clutching her stomach with a head injury and many slashes on her arms and legs. "paige..." she whispers out before passing out.

my breath starts to pick up and i slowly look over at sierra. "you fucking bitch!" i scream and charge at her. i successfully knock the knife out of her hand and go ham.

i'm just going at her while screaming about how she hurt my best friend and how i'm going to kill her and other things like that. it took both nika and azzi to get me off of her.

took them awhile cause i kept throwing my arms away to get them off me. "no! move! get off!" i scream as they finally get me off.

they get me out of the room and geno goes in along with the rest of the coaches that had arrived. i get them off of them and death stare them all down. i feel the tears coming down my face.

"are you fucking kidding me?! she stabbed my best friend and y'all kept me from beating her up?!" i yell at them.

nika steps up and grabs my face. i try to get out of her hold but i didn't succeed. "baby, baby! listen, as much as i'd want you to go in there and finish the job you have to think to yourself how this situation could go bad for you" she tells me.

i sniffle as more tears fall down my face. "sh-she was bleeding out nik, it hurts seeing her like that!" i start bawling my eyes out. nika hugs me along with jess, bre, ayva, and azzi who are also all crying.

the other basketball girls are confused as to what's going on because they shut the door. after awhile we hear sirens.

azzi let's go and walk to the door opening it up. multiple police officers walk in along with paramedics. "i'll take them up nika, stay with issa and the rest of the girls." azzi says leading them away.

i plop onto the sofa and put my head into my hands. nika slowly filled the rest of the girls in on what had happened and why. "what?!" aubrey shouts standing up after nika finishes.

"yea.." nika trails off. "i can't believe we didn't notice, i-i saw the way she looked at violet the first day they met at the gym! i should've said something" kk says standing up pacing.

jess grabs her making her stop. "no, it's no one's fault but sierras. she's crazy and we all didn't see the signs because she pretended like things were fine. kk, you did nothing wrong" she tells her but kk was already crying.

she nods her head anyways and they go to sit down. we hear shuffles from the stairs and see them pulling violet out on a gurney. paige and geno right by her sides. paige is bawling her eyes out clutching her hand.

"i'm sorry violet, im so sorry. i should've been there" paige says as she walks with them. we all walk out with them to the ambulance. "okay! we can only have 2 people ride with." one of the paramedics says.

geno obviously goes in. "y-you go issa." paige tells me through tears. as much as i want to go, i know violet will need paige more in this moment so i tell paige, "no, you go. she'll need you when you wake up" i hug her and push her towards the van.

she nods and hops on. they close the doors and drive off. i turn back to the airbnb and see sierra being walked out in cuffs. "i hope you rot in jail" i say as she walks by. she stops and turns to me smiling.

"it's a shame i was so close to hitting a artery making it superrr deadly for her" she says and i lung at her but nika grabs me before i'm able to grab her.

the officer yanks her towards the cop car putting her in. another police officer walks over to us. "i'm going to need to talk to the 3 of you. i was told you 3 know everything so please come with me down to the station to be questioned" he says pointing at me, nika, and azzi.

we agree and go along with chris. i hope this doesn't take to long and i can get to the hospital to see my best friend.

the other assistant coaches are taking the rest of the girls to the hospital to check on geno, paige, and violet.

while in the car i put my hands together, close my eyes and bow my head praying.

Dear Lord, please allow my best friend to be okay. That she makes a full recovery and becomes stronger than ever. That she works through the trauma that may be brought upon her. That she becomes a better woman than she was before.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus, Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for our sinners now, and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

I lift my head and look up to the 'sky'

Please God allow her to be okay.

( Sorry for the late update. I wanted that cliffhanger to set in then I watch the UCONN game! they wonnn🤪 but yea umm enjoy. also this is unedited so please bare with me!)