Part 9

Violet POV

It's the day after we went to in n' out. i just woke up and got ready for our game today. i didn't have any classes so i slept in hoping to get a few more hours of sleep.

as i got up to stretch i heard rustling. i look around my room confused before looking down at my phone. oh shit...i forgot paige and i slept on ft last night.

i picked up my phone and saw paige sitting there on her laptop. she had me set up on her nightstand im not sure. what i was sure of was, she looked good ash. omg.

she had her hair in a high messy bun only wearing her sports bra. i couldn't see her bottom half cause of her blanket. i unmuted before saying something. "paige?" my voice kinda of groggy from just waking up.

"oh, hey ma you're finally up." she said smiling at me. i blushed a little realizing how messed up my hair looks. i still haven't gotten in contact with my stylist to do my hair.

"yea..how long have you been up." i replied setting her up on my nightstand walking to my dresser to grab my stuff.

it was silent for awhile. i turned towards my phone and saw her just staring. i smirk before walking over and squatting down infront of my phone.

"yk pae it's rude to stare at someone's ass" i said bringing her back to reality. her ears started to turn red. before she started stuttering. "w-well uh mmm, yea i know you uh look good. wha-what was your question?" she asked turning her head as if she wasn't checking me out.

i giggle. "how long have you been up?" she turned back before smiling. "since like 9. i didn't wanna hang up before saying good luck tonight. first game of the season." i smiled at her.

"thanks pae, but you realize it's like 1 right?" i said getting back up, this time grabbing my phone so she wouldn't lose her concentration. she hummed before responding. "yea i know, i still wanted to stay otp plus your little snores are adorable." she laughed.

i gasped. "i do not snore!" i said in defense. she smirked at me before nodding her head. "sure sure, let's go with that ma. well now that you're up, i have practice so i'll talk to you later yea?" she asked tilting her head.

she's so cute when she does that! i nod my head. she was about to hang up before i stopped her. "wait! are any of you guys going to our game tonight?" i asked hoping she'd say yes.

she shrugged. "i don't know depends on coach and if we piss him off" she said laughing. i pouted a little, sad she might not make it. "oh, yea i gotchu okay i gotta go i'll talk to you later" i said hanging up not letting her reply.

i threw my phone on the charger. i grabbed my stuff to take a shower. i decided to wash my hair since i haven't in awhile.

after i got out i threw on some volleyball shorts and an oversized shirt. since coach doesn't like us practicing in our game clothes before a game.

i did my hair routine before doing a ponytail instead of two braids. i grabbed my bag throwing in my game clothes and shoes. before grabbing my crocs and putting them on. i also threw in some sweats and a tank top for after the game.

i took my phone off the charger before putting my charger in my bag and walking out my room to see issa eating at the island.

"hey vi, how'd you sleep?" she said looking up from her phone. "i slept good, just got off the phone with paige" i said before grabbing stuff for a smoothie.

she laughed walking over to wash her dishes. "i know, i went in to wake you up and heard her. talked to her for a little" i smiled at her.

"oh yea? what y'all talk about?" i asked curious. she shrugged, "nothing much just checking up."