Part 21

Violet POV

After breakfast the basket ball girls left straight to the weights while the volleyball girls changed into our bathing suits and went to the pool.

"you excited to see paige play today?" i nod my head before responding. "yes! omg, i've never really watched the women's team cause i would always miss it but i used to watch the men's." i said.

"i also heard from Uncle G that paige just got cleared..? cause she tore her ACL and didn't play last year so im actually super excited." i said smiling wide.

we continued talking, after awhile we got out and just chilled waiting to dry off. when we were finally dry we went back up to our rooms. i waved by to the girls and walked to my room.

i walked in and saw paige putting her shoes on with her travel gear on. i'm assuming her basketball jersey underneath, and her bag was on the ground. after a couple seconds of my admiring her she looks up.

she smiles at me before checking me out. 'damn' is all she whispers out as she gets up and reaches her hand out to me.

i put my hand in hers a little confused as to what's happening. that is till she makes me do a small spin and pulls me into her chest. "you're the most beautiful girl i have ever laid my eyes on violet. and this bathing suit makes you look even more stunning." she said caressing my cheek.

i blushed...hard like omg where has she been all my life. oh i know in Minnesota, Hopkins Minnesota. that's besides the point, the fact is she just flirted with me and made me feel like a fucking goddess.

"oh lord, my face feels so hot. what the fuck, what did you eat to be acting like this?!" i said pulling away to hide my embarrassment. she laughed before pulling me in and kissing my forehead. "i ate the same thing as you ma, like exactly the same breakfast even the same drink." i laughed at that cause literally she ate the same thing i did i found it quite adorable.

"i got it bueckers, thanks for telling me love" i responded and patted her cheek before backing away. "waittt, i want a hug, i have to go...like now but i uh got distracted by something." she whispered that last part which made me tilt my head.

"please?" she said shyly putting her arms out. i roll my eyes but step closer and wrap my arms around her neck. had to tip toe a little, i know i may be 5'7 but this girl is 6'0 like what?!

she sighed as she hugged me tightly and kissed my neck a little, which made me giggle. i pull back a little with my hands still around her neck. "i probably won't see you till after the scrimmage, that makes me sad" she said or more like whispered.

i nod my head and rub the nape of her neck to relax her a little. "i know love, but i know you'll do great out there. you and the rest of the girls have worked hard in practice okay?" i said back to her.

she nodded her head. "can i get a good luck kiss?" i smile a little and kiss her. i tried to keep it short, key word tried but she pulled me closer. "don't try and give me a peck woman, if i say kiss i mean kiss" she said before kissing my forehead then backing up.

"alright i really gotta go, Geno is on my ass at the moment. I'll see you later okay? oh! and uh you should wear green today, you look great in green. anyways i gotta go byeee!" she said rushing out the room. i laughed before hopping in the shower.

i did light make-up today. which consists of light concealer, eyelashes + mascara, lip liner with some lipgloss. at first i wasn't going to do my hair but then i decided to.

i did two slick back buns at the back of my head and once i was satisfied with them i did my edges.

after i was done with my hair i walked out the restroom towards my bag. i was looking for something green cause i guess i'll give paige a lil show. i found this cute green two piece and decided to wear it with a brown cardigan i had.