**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ The Dance Hall ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

I didnt kill her on purpose.

The year was 1924. I got ready back stage and dusted off my sparkly, well fitted, (f/c) colored dress. I have always been a flapper dancer and singer since ive been ble to be one, and I always loved it. I loved singing but dancing even more. I worked in a popular dance hall/ speakesy (Speakeasy/Dance Hall- Many were drab, makeshift saloons in basements or tenements located in shabby parts of town. Some, however, were fine restaurants in their own right, including New York City's swanky 21 Club, which featured two bars, a dance floor, dining rooms on two levels and underground passageways leading to a secret wine cellar. - Definition from Google) and we always had many different costumers flowing in and out, some were regulars. However this night was different... she stepped out on stage in front of the large crowd, Her favorite song playing. Half of them seated at the bar, sitting at tables, or standing and watching. Her eyes scanned the crowd as she dropped her fluffy boa a bit seductivley, she swayed her hips and danced in a jazzy manner before the song got to the part where she needed to sing.

Everyone watching her in awe, but not like how a man in a black vest did. He stood in the corner of The Dance Hall admiring her as she sung and danced, his glasses reflecting of the dim lighting in the building. Y/N smoothly picked up her fluffy, fur boa and swung it over her shoulder, letting it fall back in place exactly where it was before she took it off. The wooden stage below her as she gently tapped her heel on it, "Guess mine is not the first heart broken, My eyes are not the first to cry, I'm not the first to know, There's just no getting over you." She sang the song, pourng her heart out but not forgetting to put on facials and kepp up her joyful and lively spirit. "I know I'm just a fool who's, willing, To sit around and wait for you, But baby, can't you see there's nothing else for me to do? I'm hopelessly devoted to you." She spun around and danced a little more until grabbing the mic from the stand and putting it up to her mouth, the crowd joining in, "But now there's nowhere to hide, Since you pushed my love aside, I'm out of my head, Hopelessly devoted to you" The man in the corner stared with a huge grin on his face as he felt the room light up even more. She was beautiful up ther on stage, he wondered if she would still look charming with her bloody head on a stick.

As she finished the song everyone clapped and cheered, whistling and such. She was everyones favorite flapper, everyone loved her. The man She waved goodbye as she walked backstage with a big smile on her face. Once she made it behind the curtains, she sighed but was still content at everything, "That was fantastic doll!" Mimzy, a chubby woman, about y/n's height, said excitedly, running up to her, clasping her hands together. "Awww thank you mimz" She responded back and hugged her tightly in an embrace. A blonde guy with a suit on came in backstage, he was the owner of the establishment. "Amazing job as always y/n, you can get the weekend off if you'd like. You deserve it, with all the hard work done and you've been bringing money into this place!" He said enthusiastically. Both of the women just laughed at his goofiness. "I really shouldnt cal- You know I love this place more than my own house!" You joked and crossed your arms with a smirk. Calvin just laughed it off and nodded, sweeping his blonde hair back. "You sure hon? You seem very tired." Mimzy looked at you, grabbing your arm almost motherly. The look she gave a bit worried, "Im sure mimz." You smiled and patted her arm. Calvin and Mimzy nodding, you then walked out from back stage, turning to them for a moment before giving them a reasurring thumbs up and closing the door behind you.

Some people noticing you and asking for an autograph or to buy you a drink, they all swarmed around you. After what seemed like forever, everyone went back to doing what they were doing after you signed their arm or a napkin they handed you. She sighed and began to walk towards the bar, a tall man in a black vest approached her. She heard the footsteps near and she turned towards him. He was quite good looking, but she had never seen him here before. He had tan skin, brown eyes and brown hair with glasses. He had his arms crossed behind his back in a gentlemanly manner, she smiled slightly. Before she could speak, he beat her to it, "Lovely performance my dear, spledid indeed. My name is alastor nice to meet you." He said and gentley grabbed her hand and kissed it. She was a little starstruck by his actions, most men werent as gentle and kind and... gentleman-ly like him. He have been raised rigth then. After she slowly calmed her widened eyes, she smiled and looked at him. Alastor stared down at her with a shiny, toothy smile. "Nice to meet you as well alastor, my name is Y/N." She said, grabbing her fur boa a bit and adjusting it. "I saw all those poorly-natured pigs swarm you, you poor thing. I decided I would wait to approach such a pretty lady like yourself and come as a more polished man than the rest. May I buy you a drink... Y/N?" He said, his smiled a bit wider as he held his hand out for you to take. She felt entranced... unsure, as to take this mysterious mans hand. The jazzy and smooth music playing in the background, as if waiting for her answer. It was like his red eyes- wait... red eyes? No.. they were brown now. maybe she was seeing things. His brown eyes burned holes into hers, his eye contact, making them feel like the only ones in the room. She suddenly remembered she had to give him a response. Y/N nodded and gently placed her hand into his. ahe closed his and nodded, his smile never leaving his face. He turned and led her to the bar, then leaning against it and then turning towards her. "What would you like to order dear?" He tilted his head slightly, his glasses falling down his nose slightly. "Ill take borubon." He raised a brow and smirked, them turning to the bartender and ordering her drink for her, and paying. "Thank you sir." She smiled at him, "Please. Alastor is just fine." He smiled down at her. She nodded forgetting that he was comfortable to give her his first name so quick. "Your not gonna order anything?" She asked with a small tilt of her head as alastor took the glass cup of alcohol and handed it to her. she grabbed it and sipped it, "Oh no, im a little more old fashioned. I like the original red wine more." He said, a weird hint of something else in his voice as he said that. She got an odd feeling about him but didnt mind to much at it. He seemed like a man of class, likeing red wine? Thats crazy weird.