**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Obsessed ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

After a week of not communicaing she had finally thought Alastor and her were just being friends for a few days or whatever that was. Maybe he was just being nice to her. She shrugged it off and put a smile on before stepping onto stage and performing in a blue flapper dress. After performing, she needed to go out and do other things so she left early. "What are you doing out here all by yourself?" A raspy sounding voice came from behind her, she turned around startled. The late moonlight illuminating his features, "Oh Alastor! You scared me!" She giggled and sighed releived. "I apologize y/n, My intention was to not startle you." He approached her with a wide smile as he held his hand out for her to take, she smiled and took it. He held it tight as they walked, "You never answered my question, love?" He said and glanced at her. "Oh right, sorry. I needed to leave work early since I have buisness to attend to." She said in a a bit of a hurry, forgetting she needed to go to the shop and purchase some things before they closed. Then she thought of how Alastor was always with her at night, it was a bit weird. He also acted as if they had known eachother for weeks, when they hadnt... "You best be careful then, you dont know if the killer is out tonight. might go for you next." He said in a sinister voice and paused. "He could be standing beside you right now." He said with a smile still on and a glnt in his eyes as he glared at you. Her heart dropped to the pit of her stomach. His facial expression then changed to an uplifted, cheery look, "Im just joking around with you dear!" He said and laughed out loud. She let out a breath she hadnt known she was holding in, "Alastor, really?!" She smacked his arm lightly and half-jokingly. "You scared me half to death!" Y/N furrowed her brows down in annoyance. "Haha ha! you should have seen your face love, pure terror!" He said, his eyes widening slightly as he said the word pure. She rolled her eyes and shook her head. "whatever" she mumbled.

Alastor's POV✭
I watched her face go pale in horror. Wow, do I scare her that easily? This should be fun... "Im just joking around with you dear!" I said to 'reasure' her I wasnt the killer. It wasnt time yet, well it would have been, if only she hadnt looked at me before I swung at her. Im not sure what it is but I just cant do it when she stares at me with those eyes. I will kill her soon tho. I promise... I promised to myself I would. We then reached the store and entered, Im not sure why I walked with her all the way here. I had things to do, needed blood on my hands and clothes. I was nessecitating it. I held back from doing anything to hurt y/n at that moment, I wouldnt wanna see her hurt. just dead. well, maybe. He shrugged his thoughts off and slowly let go of her hand as she drifted off somewhere else in the store. He walked up to the cashier guy, the only other person in the store. "Hello my good sir! I need your assistance with something over there in aisle 12!" I gave him my friendliest smile. He nodded and walked around the counter, I glanced behind me to make sure Y/N was still in the same place as where he left her, safe and sound. He then followed behind the cashier quietly, sliding the knife out from tucked in his waist band, underneath his vest. SLASH SLASH SLASH. Alastor made sure he didnt scream. not bothering to clean up his mess he wiped his knife with his white gloves and tucked it in the hidden spot again. Sliding his gloves off the from the edges as he stared at the body. Not his best work but he needed some releif from all his stress. Plus the mans blood painted the yellow aisle floor beautifuly, made it less boring. He flipped the gloves inside out and tucked them in his pocket and turned around, walking away with his hands behind his back, humming a tune. The same tune he hummed was the one him and y/n danced to at the event. He thought about her for a moment, she was a good dancer, kind, smiled, pretty, and was easy to manipulate. Everything he loved in a woman. "Y/n, dear. Have you gathered all your things yet?" He asked. She turned around as she finished grabbing a loaf of bread and nodded. "Yeah... whats that on you?" What was what? His heart started to beat but he maintained his composure, "What is what?" She reached up and grabbed his glasses off of him and wiped a red smear off with her thumb, then putting them back on. resting it back on his nose. "Thank you dear." His smile widened and his eyelids lowering slighty at her. His heart starting to calm as she smiled and nodded. She looked down at the red on her thumb, not knowing where he could have got his glasses dirty like that and not noticed. she shurgged and wiped her hand on her dress. The blood not transfering so she would have to wait to get home and wash her hands to get the mysterious red substance off. "Shall we go pay" He questioned and took the things she held from her hands. "We shall."