✧ ✦ ✧I do✧ ✦ ✧

Alastor swayed you back and forth, the two of you dancing all night.

Once you were both out of breath, and drinking your alcohol late in the night, you finally decided it was time to go home.

"I had such a lovely time tonight." You smiled at him, thanking Al for taking you out doing what you love most.

"Your welcome dear." He smiled, patting your hand as your arm was wrapped around his.

"Why don't we end this night off even better?" Alastor said in a tone that suggested he had something troublesome and exciting in mind.

She smiled, moving her hand to grab his and nodded, "Take me wherever it is you are implying." You smiled at his excited attitude.

He talked to you as you guys walked down the busy street on this saturday night. "You see those 3 men up there? Lets go say hello." Al smirked.

"But those are mobsters."

You said examining the men across the street smoking cigars and wearing their recognizable hats up on a rooftop.

You just hoped it wasn't Tony or anyone you knew, though you liked the idea of trying to kill some guys that had such power over people.

"So? We can take them, it will be easy." Alastor squeezed your hand gentley to reassure you.

"Ok, I trust you." You smiled and the two of you entered thr building.

A fourth guy suddenly coming out of no where and heading up the stairs where you needed to go.

"I don't know dear..."

He smiled, "You said you trusted me right? Sure they might have guns, but so do you. And you have amazing skills at stealing hearts."

Your eyes lighting up, blushing at his compliments, "Thats right! I can distract them while you take one out." You smiled.

Alastor raised a brow and nodded, not intending to tell you to seduce them but thats what you got from that and were very good at distracting.

"Just don't- don't go over the top.. ok?"

Slowly letting go of your hand as
you walked up the stairs, trusting your plan.

He followed a little behind you, the 4th man already at the top on the roof with the others.

You opened the the metal door and walked out onto the concrete roof, earning a look from all of them as Alastor listened out of veiw.

"Oh boys~ I need your help. You see, a woman like me lost her way up here and I need help getting back down~" you said, approaching one of the guys, but speaking to all of them.

Also adding a bit of a tipsy sound to your voice.

One of the guys you had approached putting his hand around your waist, "Sure thing doll, I can lead you back down." He smirked with his cigar in his mouth, looking you up and down.

You felt disgusted as he carressed your cheek and played with your boa as he walked you back towards the stairs.

"So~ you wanna tell me your name babe~?" The mobster talked in a smooth tone as you got closer to the door.

A smirk playing on your lips as he opened the door and you two stood in the dark stairwell, you whispered into his ear, "Vòlè Kè."

Alastor the stabbing the man multiple times, The Mobster letting out a painful scream.

You stepped aside and watched with a smile, a little upset that some blood had splattered onto your favorite dress but it didn't matter too much.

Alastor was breathing heavily after he finished killing the man, of course getting the attention of the others.