**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Rivalry˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"Tony..." She crossed her arms as the door closed behind her. She waited for him to turn around.

After a few seconds he spun around slowly, exhaling smoke from his pipe. He looked at her with a dead, annoyed expression. His hat tipped down slightly.

He took the pipe out of his mouth, slid a hand over his black and grey steiped suit to flatten it out and fixed his hat.

"Didn't think I'd see you back here little sister." He smiled, not a nice one though.

She felt her own smile falter down, "Tony, I didn't come here for a reunion. I came here to make a deal with you." She approached, stopping on the other end of the desk across him.

"Pff, you still makin' deals?" He laughed, sitting back in his chair.

She rolled her eyes, the last deal she made was with a man who was gonna cheap her out until Alastor was being a creep and saved her from something possibly very horrible.

In that moment, maybe him being obsessed with her wasn't such a bad thing.

"Yeah, and? Im the best one there is out here. And we both know that your only fucked up like this because I left. I kept you sane. But congratulations I guess to moving up a teir, becoming the main weapons dealer." She looked him up and down in an angry manner.

He was only acting cold to her because they were so close growing up. After she left the family, he became depressed and angry, knowing they couldn't be friends anymore because of their different lives.

She left him hurt, they were like siblings. Of course she felt bad, but if he wanted to talk about it, he didn't have to be a jerk.

"You won't last a day out in public with a heater. None the less, a girl." He snarled, knowing he hit a nerve.

She slammed her hands down on the table, "Listen here grifter, You don't speak to me that way just because your pissed off I left. I wanted something better than this fucked up shit, you should respect that. And a woman can use a gun just fine. I mean.. the Vòlè Kè can stab a man and tear his heart easily. What makes you think I can't shoot someone?" She shot back at him with attitude, causing him to flinch from her hands slamming down. He shut up.

She did basically just tell him who she was though.

"So.. your the woman out doing those.. murders?" He asked, looking back up.

She didnt say anything, crossing her arms, staring at him queitly with furrowed brows.

"You need me to sell you a gun so you can keep killing?"

"What I do with it is none of tour buisness."

"Im not selling my goods to anyone random!" He said a little defensive.

"Im family, remember? Fuck.. yes I need it to kill. The reason is none of your concern though. I dont have the money for it so we're gonna make a deal, or else it will be your heart carved out beside you next." She threatened.

He nodded, clearly intimidated by her. "Fine, what are you proposing?" He leaned forward, resting his elbows on the desk, putting his hands together.

"I get a pistol, you get any favor you want." She said in a serious tone, watching him think about her offer.

"I-..." he looked away, now knowing his life would be at cost if he crossed her. Sure he was a bit powerfull in the family, but at heart he was just a scared little boy acting tough. If he was killed, his men would probably get revenge. But like she said.. she is family. He had no choice.

"So its a deal then?" She smiled, reaching her hand across the table.

He sighed, standing up, locking hands with hers. Sealing the deal.