**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Murderer˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

It was a warm June evening, and Yours and Alastors bond had blossomed even more. Everything was perfect, your relationship was perfect.

It was just this one problem that still needed to be dealt with.

June 14th, 1929

She put on a Beige/white dress, loose flowy sleeves, a tight peice at the waist and flowy and long at the bottom. (Ofc change if u dont like)

Then she grabbed her pocket knife, slipping it into her bra and she walked out of the house.

"Where are you going, love?" Alastor asked, sipping on something in his mug while he read the paper.

"Oh.. Im going out with the girls. Orevwa mon amour." She smiled, giving him a kiss before leaving. (Goodbye my love)

He raised a brow but shrugged it off, she seemed suspicous. But he was always doing suspicous stuff so he didnt bother much with it.

The town was quiet today since no events were happening, and it was a sunday, so most stores were closed.

She walked down the sidewalk, knowing that John, the detective, was out somewhere. Watching her. Preying on her.

But she was ready this time. If he had such a hard time trying to get Alastor, she would make sure he would never try to ever touch either of them again.

Of course John was a lot stronger than her, but he was no match for a knife.

After all, she was the partner of a murderer. She had learned a few things from being observant of Alastors behaviour, most likely why hers had changed over this year.

She became a little bit too much like him.

Y/n slowly moved her eyes, checking her lefts and rights as she walked down the street, the sun falling to rest.

If anyone was outside in the area she was in and close enough to see her face, they'd be able to see something was clealry wrong with her.

She wore a slight frown and brows furrowed.

Then footsteps came behind her finally, perfect. Everything was falling into place.

She didnt need to glance back as she knew it was him, glancing to the left, seeing his reflection in the shops window right behind her.

Unfortanutley for him, there was a couple passing by across the street.

She purposefully slowed down so that they would be walking next to eachother. He seemed suprised and startled by this, trying to slow down his pace so he could keep creeping behind her, "Dont, John." She said, a relaxed smile on her face as she kept walking.

Intruiged and annoyed, he walked beside her.

"As soon as these people pass, your dead. Your little radio host will be next."

He said in a low threatening voice.

"Not if I can help it." She smirked, turning into an alley.

Thats when he made a break for it and chased after her, "Your the one who murdered that man in the alley! The one who spilled his blood in a heart!" He yelled after her.

She stopped out of realization of what she was doing, he grabbed her, pinning her to a wall. Her gaurd coming back up, shaking off the sane thoughts.

She grunted in pain from being thrown against the brick wall. "Yeah, It was me. But unlike that, this won't be an accident." She threatened in a low voice.

The mans eyes widening as a blur of sharp silver speeding towards his throat hit him.

...

The man gasping for air, letting go, eventually falling to the floor.