✡ Relations ✡

A week later, you and Angel Dust were talking by a bar, he was drinking some alcohol and talking about his life alive.

"Yeah, I had this good thing going in a mafia family. We was in New Orleans, y'know, im not actually from there, i just visited when I was younger and stayed for a while. Then I met this super cool girl, we became friends but then kinda fell out of friendship. It was all my dads fault though. You see, the main guy, George, he was chill n all or whatever, but my dad was a straight asshole. He always pushed me and my sister around, me mostly cuz I was the oldest." He sighed, he was clearly drunk and getting emotional.

"Im sorry for what I did to you, y/n. I really would had fixed things between us if he hadn't given me so many orders to go and threaten you with. And maybe if I hadn't gotten addicted to the drugs n' stuff." He frowned.

"Why are you apologizing to me?" You asked.

"Cuz your the girl I was friends with." He smiled.

"... Anthony?"

"I was waiting for you to recognize me.." he lit up a bit more, setting his drink down.

You hugged him, "Well, why didn't you say anything sooner? Also.. how are you dead? I don't think its the 1940's yet..?"

"Thats the thing, time is weird down here in hell. We never got to make up after I found out you died, I felt regret. But as soon as you arrived at the hotel, I knew we could start over again!" He shot down his drink.

"Well Im glad we're down here together."

He nodded in agreement, ordering you both another shot.

"ebyen kijan ou te mouri?" (So how did you die?)

"What?" The white spider raised a brow.

She smiled, forgetting that he was italian and didnt speak creole.

"how did you die?" She repeated.

"Drug overdose." He shrugged, dowsing down the other shot.

"Im so sorry we never got the chance to make up."

"No biggie, at least we're cool now." He smiled and punched your arm playfully.

You two heading back to the hotel, Charlie instantly ran up to you.

"Y/n! I have some exciting renovations I wanna go over with you!" She held the papers close to her chest and smiled widley at you.

"Alright then dear, lets go sit over here." You smiled, putting a hand on her shoulder.

Y/n and Charlie sitting down on the couch as the blonde ranted to her about her ideas for the hotel and how to try and convince sinners to go to the hotel.

She smiled and listened patiently to Charlie talk as she learned how her parents were absent and never listened to her much.

Y/n felt bad, but truly did care for Charlies dream. She would be there for her if no one else would.

Years later (maybe about 8?)

The hellaffect had happened to you, you still had the same mannerisms and dressed pretty much the same, but you definitley cussed more, only when you were angry. Still, you really did your best at trying to keep the class you had when you were alive.

Your changes were pretty noticable as soon as you arrived.

But thats not too important, what was important was that you were now a famous dancer in hell! No, not a stripper..

Like an actual dancer who sang at events and danced on stage at special penthouses or whatever.

If Alastor had seen you now, he'd be very dissapointed. But suprisingly, you had not heard a single word or anything from or about him in all your years now here in hell.